November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I have my 20 w scan tomorrow and midwife appointment on wednesday :)

My nursery furniture is getting delivered on Friday ! Yay! can't wait! So excited! All in ivory colour and quite modern :)

One more week until v day for me. And one more week of work left. (Which sounds like I can relax but I have a toddler so I imagine I'll be more tired!)

Who here is working right up till due ? I did this with DS it depends on the job you are doing I suppose.

I'm finished with work already. I'm a teacher and since it's summer vaca I'm off and I won't be going back in Sept. I'm going to be a SAHM.

DH painted the nursery over the weekend. We have a crib..it just has to be put together. I ordered curtains and a rug yesterday so everything is coming together.

Oh geralyn it sound so exciting! I'm leaving on holiday friday next weeks for whole month, so I won't really be able to do much to the nursery during the summer.

I'll be working until about 2 weeks before my due date - depending on how I feel. I work at an at home daycare and am the only teacher, so we'll see how strenuous it gets on my body towards the end.
We are still cleaning out the room that will be the nursery :( I want it cleaned and painted by end of summer. It seems like it's taking forever.

I'm working until the Friday before my due date, though I have the flexibility to work from home if I want to save some vacation.

One more week until v day for me. And one more week of work left. (Which sounds like I can relax but I have a toddler so I imagine I'll be more tired!)

Who here is working right up till due ? I did this with DS it depends on the job you are doing I suppose.

I'm finished with work already. I'm a teacher and since it's summer vaca I'm off and I won't be going back in Sept. I'm going to be a SAHM.

DH painted the nursery over the weekend. We have a crib..it just has to be put together. I ordered curtains and a rug yesterday so everything is coming together.

Im a teacher too but since I'm with 3/4 year olds this time I'm quite glad to be finished early. We break up in a few weeks anyway and I can't imagine going back in September!

I am. Can't afford not to.

I'm a student going into Elementary Education, so I have to keep going to school and working until they put me in the hospital! I know it's going to be stressful, I just hope I can manage it. If I stop going to school now, I know I'll most likely never go back.

On a more positive note, the nursery is painted and has her name on the wall :) Now I just need some furniture!

Oh geralyn it sound so exciting! I'm leaving on holiday friday next weeks for whole month, so I won't really be able to do much to the nursery during the summer.
Yea, we're leaving on Friday for vacation. Going to Chicago and then to the Bahamas. We're not getting back until the end of July so I wanted the nursery painted before we left. Once we get back I'll start putting it all together. I want everything done by the end of the summer so I don't have to worry about it when I'm super big.
I'm a student going into Elementary Education, so I have to keep going to school and working until they put me in the hospital! I know it's going to be stressful, I just hope I can manage it. If I stop going to school now, I know I'll most likely never go back.

On a more positive note, the nursery is painted and has her name on the wall :) Now I just need some furniture!
Yea, it's always hard to go back to school once you stop

I'm planning on working right up until baby comes. It's what I did last time. After I went into labor with DD(1), my husband called the office manager in the wee hours of the morning to tell her I'm out. It kinda stinks, but I'm self-employed, so I want to use whatever time off I can afford for actually being with my baby.

I'll be working as long as I can. We definitely need the money too! Plus I imagine working in an office is less stressful on a big pregnant lady than running around after a 2 year old at home! LOL! I love my girl but she is a downright handful.

My EDD falls on a Wednesday, and Thursday of the following week is Thanksgiving in the US - so more than likely I'll make my EDD my last day at the office and just work from home until DD2 makes her way into the world. Maybe even earlier than that, just depends on how I'm feeling!

I'm lucky that my EDD falls on a Saturday. But that may change come Thursday when I go for my 20 week ultrasound.

I was 20+1 at my 20-week, and baby measured 19+5. My OB said that as long as it's within 2 weeks one way or another, they don't worry about it - baby's growth after 12 weeks tends to become very individualized and so there's a broader range of normal. She measured right on at the 12wk appt.

I checked my records, at my 20wk appt with DD1, I was 20+2 and she measured 19+5 as well, and I also measured right on at the 12wk with her. She was born 6lb10oz - I think I just make small babies :)

I plan to work right up until I go into labor, but I work in an office. I also plan on working 100% from home starting at around 38 weeks. I was joking with everyone "no one wants my water to break in the office!". :)

I hope this one is small. Lol. I can't imagine pushing something 9 lbs out haha.

I've been having pains on my sides on and off throughout the day. Getting annoying :/

I had my 20 week scan this morning.

It's a boy!!

:happydance:

Everything looked good, although he was hiding his face and was facing forward, so they couldn't get a look at his spine or his lips/nose, so I have to go back in a month to recheck. I had my glucose test today, too, so I'm waiting anxiously for those results!

I will be taking about 6-9 months off once she's here :D and will most probably stop beginning of October and will have 4-5 weeks to prepare final things for her! Luckily I'm stopping one job before I give birth and starting a new job when I go back after maternity leave and I'm from the UK so we can have a full year off paid if we want xxxx

Hi ladies!!! I haven't been on much but wanted to share the news....

July 3rd I was 20+1 weeks and found out it was a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooo excited :) Team Pink!!!

Congrats on the gender ladies! My LO was 7lbs 15oz...and i for sure know this little guy will be hyper lol he has a party in my belly every little while. He moves a lot and i love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->