November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Congrats Dragonfly on the Boy, yay!!! Boys are so much fun.

And Congrats KC on the girl, yay!!! Girls are fun too, lol.

I'm a sahm, because daycare would be too expensive and not worth me working. It sucks, and I'm currently a little depressed because I never have any money to myself, ever. I got a speeding ticket last month and can't take defensive driving to dismiss it, so I have to rely on my husband to pay it or it'll go to warrant, and we don't have the money right now to pay it, with having to pay medical bills, so we just have to put it with the rest and hope it doesn't go to warrant. I won't be driving until we pay it because back in 2007 I had a warrant for unpaid speeding tickets and was pulled over and actually arrested, while my baby boy was in the nicu, I was only there for an hour but it was an awful experience. I really miss the independence of having a job, and sometimes god bless them but my kids drive me crazy and I wish I had a job to go to to have a break from them.

I had my 20 week scan this morning.

It's a boy!!

:happydance:

Everything looked good, although he was hiding his face and was facing forward, so they couldn't get a look at his spine or his lips/nose, so I have to go back in a month to recheck. I had my glucose test today, too, so I'm waiting anxiously for those results!

Congrats! My first u/s they couldn't see my boys face either, he was laying face down but he sure showed off his little boy parts! Ahaha must be a boy thing

Congrats Ladies!! :)

I have small babies 6lbs 3oz, and 6lbs 12oz... Maybe this one will be 7lbs. But measuring just like my previous little ladies at this point. :)

I had my 20 week scan this morning.

It's a boy!!

:happydance:

Everything looked good, although he was hiding his face and was facing forward, so they couldn't get a look at his spine or his lips/nose, so I have to go back in a month to recheck. I had my glucose test today, too, so I'm waiting anxiously for those results!

Hi ladies!!! I haven't been on much but wanted to share the news....

July 3rd I was 20+1 weeks and found out it was a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooo excited :) Team Pink!!!
Ahhhhhhhh congratulations on the boy and the girl ladies! :happydance::happydance::happydance: how exciting xxx

I'm a primary school teacher and I plan to go back for a few weeks in September for the new year. If I go back at least one day I will get paid for the whole 6 week holiday, so I will just see how I get on. I am not in charge of a class so it will be easy for me to be flexible :shrug:
I'm so lucky I will be able totals almost a full year and return September 2015. Xxx

Today is the most active my little sprout has been. She's kicked once or twice about every hour! It's such a weird feeling. Not especially fun when you need to use the restroom and are in the middle of a lecture class!

I have an anterior placenta this time, so I don't feel Macie very much, Sometimes I do, but not very strong. I didn't really feel alot of movement until about mid 18 weeks or so. With my other two I felt them early and alot by this time.

Oh, I got the speeding ticket thing taken care of, I shouldn't have been speeding in the first place, you'd have thought I'd learned my lesson last time. My grandmother always told me, if you can't afford the ticket, don't speed. I was just so emotional this morning, it wasn't really that big of a deal, hormones I guess. :)

I plan on working up until my due date, only because I need the money. Last time I worked up to a week before my EDD, mostly because I was already 2cm dilated and was told I could go at any time. I ended being induced two week later (when I was 41 weeks) and I was so bored for those two weeks, and trying everything I could think of to help induce pregnancy naturally.

I am taking a vacation the first full week of October (about a month before due date), only because I have to. Then they will use my other week of vacation as the waiting week for my short term disability. So who knows, Pickle may want to come early, lol.

I am hoping Pickle isn't big. I just found out this past weekend my OH was a big baby (around 10lbs). I was only a 6lb baby. I was worried about this with DS too, as his father was a 9lb baby. DS ended up being 7lb13.5oz. So I'm hoping Pickle will be closer to my weight like DS was.

Anyone notice swelling? I have swelling of my ankles mostly because I'm on my feet a bit through the day. But on Friday, I noticed I couldn't put my rings on. I didn't attempted to put them on on Saturday, and didn't think about on Sunday. Well today I figured I'd try because I feel really naked without them, and luckily they went on. But I have a feeling in a month or so (if not sooner) I am not going to be able to wear them anymore.

My little guy has been wiggling around like crazy today! I cant really complain though because the last few weeks his sleeping schedule has been completely opposite of mine so I am glad he is awake while I am!

Selaphyna, my husband was a 10 pounder too, but they say it depends on the mother's birth weight and not the fathers, hopefully that is true.

I have alot of swelling in my feet and ankles, especially the left one but doc says it is ok every time I ask her about it, she says to drink more water (always the answer to everything isn't it?) and sleep with feet elevated above heart at night. My hands have swollen a little but not much, I can't get my wedding ring off, but I got it a little tight intentionally in the first place so I'd never lose it in the sink, or the meatloaf or whatnot.

And thanks twinklie, I have been so dramatic lately, every little thing is the end of the world, lol. What I didn't say was I had a chance to get it dismissed with a defensive driving class and now I have to pay the full amount, which is a bonehead thing,totally my fault for speeding in the first place, I missed the date etc. I deserve the light spanking of the speeding ticket, lol. Teach me to be more careful next time, and call on time.

Morning all,

I've been away on a Hen Do for four days and can't believe how much I have missed! The Hen Do was great fun and a lovely break but it was tough not being able to drink and party as much as the others! :wacko:

Congrats on all the recent scans and gender reveals!

I am also planning on working as close to the birth as possible as I did with my first... although I do remember getting to around 36 weeks and finding it all a bit much! In the end, I made it to 38 weeks but was ready to finish at that point!

Good luck to those with scans this week :)

I had my MW this morning and got the grumpy one, in and out in 5 mins. They really do put a downer on things.

Ive started feeling baby with my hand yey!

Hello all! I haven't been on for a while, been so busy with being pregnant, work, toddler... and getting the house ready for the market. I have painted the whole inside of the house myself, apart from the hard to reach spots! I am pretty impressed i managed all of it though while pregnant!

I have a lot of catching up to do ... wow pages!! Ill have a sit down with a cuppa shortly and have a read to see how you all have been doing.

We found out a couple weeks ago that we're having a girl! Very excited to be having one of each. I told DH we don't need anymore now! (He wants 3 kids)

We have decided on the name Melody Rose :)

Hope you all have been well! Ill skip back now and have a read to catch up on what's been happening.

Hi everyone. I might have posted here before but if I did it would have been a while ago. I was originally due November 19 th but now am due October 29th because I'm pregnant with twins: two girls!

I hope you don't mind me joining you all. I'm around the same place in babies development and milestones so I figure this thread would be most beneficial to join.

Just started to feel both babies this week so very excited about that!

Welcoem babyhopes! congrats on twin girls, so exciting! matching tutus! haha

Congrats on all the gender scans!

It's V-day for me! :happydance:

So had the big ultrasound yesterday...

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/Loveurpetalways/Babyboy.jpg

It's a BOY!! :) He was very stubborn and after 1 hour I have to go back for more pictures :p

I have my 20-week scan today. I'm excited to see how much he's grown and if he's still measuring big. I was 8.5 lbs and the donor was 9.5, so I'm guessing he'll probably be over 8.

Congrats on all the gender reveals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->