November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I was 7.5lbs and DH was 9.5lbs...DD1 was just over 6.5lbs. Glad she didn't take after her daddy!

So ladies, FINALLY. AHHHH.
Probably some TMI to follow...
So even though DH and I have been intimate since getting pregnant, I haven't had an orgasm since TTC. This happened with my last pregnancy too - my body just can't get there. So last night, I was tossing and turning and uncomfortable and crampy, and I must have woken up DH. He scooted over to me and started loving on me and...long story short, FINALLY had my first orgasm in 5 long months. I almost woke up my toddler, LOL, it was that good! Probably because it's been so long :haha:

Anyway. I'm sitting here at work with a big grin. Happy Mommy.

Way to go mariemo! Haha!

I've been having some swelling in my feet and ankles for about a week now. If I'm on my feet for a while, it's worse. I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for months, my fingers swelled a little right off the bat. Last week I went for a walk with DH and the twins, and I had to take over stroller duty because swinging my arms was making my hands swell up like crazy. It was actually difficult to make a fist, everything was so tight.

I've been drinking a lot of water, but I think I need to drink even more. The oddest thing happened yesterday. I peed when I woke up at 7:15am, and I was drinking water all day, but I didn't have to go again until 5pm!! It was so dark it was nearly brown...and my ankles and feet were super swollen, so most of the fluid I drank must have gone there. It was worrying! Today I'm guzzling water like it's going out of style.

Way to go mariemo! Haha!

I've been having some swelling in my feet and ankles for about a week now. If I'm on my feet for a while, it's worse. I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for months, my fingers swelled a little right off the bat. Last week I went for a walk with DH and the twins, and I had to take over stroller duty because swinging my arms was making my hands swell up like crazy. It was actually difficult to make a fist, everything was so tight.

I've been drinking a lot of water, but I think I need to drink even more. The oddest thing happened yesterday. I peed when I woke up at 7:15am, and I was drinking water all day, but I didn't have to go again until 5pm!! It was so dark it was nearly brown...and my ankles and feet were super swollen, so most of the fluid I drank must have gone there. It was worrying! Today I'm guzzling water like it's going out of style.

Sorry you've been dealing with that! The only other advice I have is to avoid salty and sodium filles foods, that makes you retain water. Good luck with the water guzzling! :thumbup:

Dragonfly, those symptoms worry me, have you spoken to your doctor? It sounds like pre e. I don't want to scare you, but urge you to call your doctor. Have you checked your blood pressure?

Good for you Mariemo! :)

My bedding for the crib that I ordered from Etsy got delivered today. It looks so cute! I can't wait to put the crib together and put it on!

20-week scan went very well this morning. The little guy cooperated and showed the tech all she needed to see. If we hadn't already known the gender we would now because he certainly wasn't being modest. We even got the 3D shot of his face, which I was not expecting. Now my opinion of 3D scans has changed and I'm glad to have that first real image of my son.

I wish my boy would cooperate for all my scans! He sure is happy showing us hes a boy, but not showing his face. :( We couldn't get a 3D one at the last 2 because he wouldn't show. And Ill only be getting one more u/s, if I do at all.

Hello all! I haven't been on for a while, been so busy with being pregnant, work, toddler... and getting the house ready for the market. I have painted the whole inside of the house myself, apart from the hard to reach spots! I am pretty impressed i managed all of it though while pregnant!

I have a lot of catching up to do ... wow pages!! Ill have a sit down with a cuppa shortly and have a read to see how you all have been doing.

We found out a couple weeks ago that we're having a girl! Very excited to be having one of each. I told DH we don't need anymore now! (He wants 3 kids)

We have decided on the name Melody Rose :)

Hope you all have been well! Ill skip back now and have a read to catch up on what's been happening.
Awwww congratulations on the baby girl...what a beautiful name :thumbup: xxx
Hi everyone. I might have posted here before but if I did it would have been a while ago. I was originally due November 19 th but now am due October 29th because I'm pregnant with twins: two girls!

I hope you don't mind me joining you all. I'm around the same place in babies development and milestones so I figure this thread would be most beneficial to join.

Just started to feel both babies this week so very excited about that!
awwww welcome and congratulations...more twinnies how exciting!! :happydance: xxx

So had the big ultrasound yesterday...

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/Loveurpetalways/Babyboy.jpg

It's a BOY!! :) He was very stubborn and after 1 hour I have to go back for more pictures :p

awww a cutie boy!congratulations xxx

I will get updating the front page. Lovely to hear about so many happy scans these last couple of days :cloud9: xxx

This boy is also very active with kicking me all day every day, it makes me wince when he kicks my cervix and I get a sudden sharp sensation down there. Still can't feel movement with my hand though.

My boy was kicking in the cervix throughout the second half of my scan this morning. Maybe that explains the weird feeling I occasionally get at the bottom pelvis.

HI ladies!!!

First of all; Congrats to all gender reveal and all healthy 20 weeks scans!! It's incredible that we are half way there already OMG!

Second: I had my 20 weeks scan today too!!! Woop wooop!!! Baby Oliver ( is the name we have decided ) was a big of a poser today! Not only when the sonographer started the ultrasound he was COMPLETELY curled up! Yes, like.. feet over his head!!!! she started to laugh sooo bad! Then he didn't want to get measured and of course everytime we tried to get a cute picture on a side he just decided to look up to front... so we only had front pics of him ( looks like an alien) and a funny poser pic that I'll try to post in a bit! Otherwise everyhting is great and I have a super healthy baby boy growing!!!!

Congrats on all the 20 week scans this week. Thursday cannot come fast enough for mine !!

I just booked my newborn photo sessions today :)

Congrats on all the 20 week scans this week. Thursday cannot come fast enough for mine !!

I sent my deposit in for my newborn session too :)

I sent my deposit in for my newborn session too :)

My mom laughed at me when I told her. Said it was so early. I told her that you have to book early for newborn sessions !

Yea you definitely have to book early. Some of the photogs I was looking at suggest booking as soon as you get a BFP! They book up very quickly

I want my little guy to get here already! LOL I am tired of just sitting and looking at all his stuff, Especially this:

I never had a chance to post yesterday. My 20 week scan went well! It took a loooong time. We were there two and half hours trying to get all the measurements on two squirmy babies! My daughter especially is very uncooperative! We got all of the images we needed though and everything looks good. They might need better images of our girl's heart because she was so wiggly, but I have to start going in every four weeks now for ultrasounds, so the doctor said they can just try to re-look in four weeks. My girl is still a girl, and my boy is still a boy. :cloud9: Twin 1 on the left is my son, and twin 2 on the right is my daughter. No good pictures of the two of them together unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG_20140707_1_8.jpg
    IMG_20140707_1_8.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20140707_1_18.jpg
    IMG_20140707_1_18.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
I never had a chance to post yesterday. My 20 week scan went well! It took a loooong time. We were there two and half hours trying to get all the measurements on two squirmy babies! My daughter especially is very uncooperative! We got all of the images we needed though and everything looks good. They might need better images of our girl's heart because she was so wiggly, but I have to start going in every four weeks now for ultrasounds, so the doctor said they can just try to re-look in four weeks. My girl is still a girl, and my boy is still a boy. :cloud9: Twin 1 on the left is my son, and twin 2 on the right is my daughter. No good pictures of the two of them together unfortunately.

Great pictures... so incredible that there are TWO in you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->