November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Just got back from my first appointment with my new OB! She was very nice, but retiring of course lol. I meet my midwife in two weeks. We heard the baby's heartbeat at a nice 137-140 bpm. She said I have to redo ALL of my labs and stuff since they wont take my papers from America... UGH... Had 5 vials of blood taken today, I think they may make me redo my glucose test but I am not sure. I am excited to meet the midwife though, they say here in Sweden when you go into labor they only have the midwife in the room with you unless a doctor is NEEDED. Otherwise its just you and your midwife. I love this idea!

Adorable 3D scan pics, ladies! Making me so excited to meet and see our little lady in a few months!!!

We're finally starting on the nursery this weekend - installing ceiling fan, priming and maybe painting. Then we have to find a day to do the wall stencil (I hear it can be an all day, tedious process), and put together furniture. I think it will all come together real fast after that. I already have the bedding, curtains, rug, and I've started crafting some of the wall decor and such. The glider we ordered is special order so that might not come for quite some time still, but that will be the finishing touch.

Lovely bump pics.

With my first I took bump pics religiously every week. This time I keep forgetting!

Great bump, Twinklie!

apple, I'm actually BETTER at bump pics this time around...maybe it's because I know tihs is the last time and I want to remember it??? I'm really surprised at the lack of pictures I have of my first pregnancy.

I happened to be wearing the same outfit today (1 days shy of 28 weeks) that I wore when I was 20 weeks. I took pics and put them together...it's pretty amusing. Baby has really grown in those 8 weeks, but ESPECIALLY the last 2 weeks or so. And apparently, so have my ass and my arms. Awesome. Do not put me in the "I'm all belly" club!!!

10603152_10104052611351261_1737832662_n.jpg

Thanks ladies! You look so awesome MarieMo! Direct comparison pics are fun. I have an album of all of my bump pics on FB, and I like to go back and start with my 10 week pic and click through every week. It's fun to see the progression. I'm worried about having 3 months left to grow!

I didn't even think about taking bump pics every week until I was like... 24 weeks maybe? Then I went back through all my photos and realized I had taken a picture almost once a week since I was 15 weeks. they weren't really showcasing from the side until 21 weeks though. I'm missing weeks 19, 20 and 28 but have all since 15 weeks otherwise. I wanted to take one at week 28 but I was so busy moving back to Sweden and settling in I didn't get around to it! Plus the one time I did think about it, there was no mirror around :(

Trying to take a bump selfie is hard- no mirrors in my house!

I'm defo carry low compared to DS (who was breech so figures)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
Happy i got to see my lil boyy today! Hes measuring right on track and was kicking, yawning, opening eyes and more! Even my sonographer was surprised that he moved the whole time which was like 10mins or more. 9 wks to go! Cant wait to meet him.

Glucose test tomorrow morning, 8:45am. My instructions say no sweets for 24 hours prior. I am DYING. As much as I craved salty/vinegary things with my last pregnancy, this time around I'm all about sweet stuff! UGH!

Great pic Jalanis!

I'm with you MarieMo, I loooooove sweets. Luckily fruit does the trick most times, but you're probably supposed to avoid much of that even before the glucose test I suppose...

I haven't been on this thread for ages!

How is everyone doing?

I should probably say i'm expecting another little girl :)

Congrats on the baby girl, MishC!

Twinklie - I had an entire carton of raspberries with my lunch. And will probably be eating the strawberries on my way home...LOL. I just HAVE to have that sweet!!!

Hoping the fruit-sweet doesn't impact the glucose testing now...I hadn't even thought about that!!!

Congrats on the baby girl, MishC!

Twinklie - I had an entire carton of raspberries with my lunch. And will probably be eating the strawberries on my way home...LOL. I just HAVE to have that sweet!!!

Hoping the fruit-sweet doesn't impact the glucose testing now...I hadn't even thought about that!!!

I was told to eat my normal diet the day before... I feel like everyone gets a different story on what to do. So don't stress it too much.

I took the glucose test this morning, here is hoping that I pass it. Mariemo, I'm with you, I crave sweets, especially lemon candy. There is a new store called 5 below that has all the old school candy from my childhood (remember candy cigarettes? They have those, I thought they banned those). So I stocked up on candy and have been having some here and there.

Jalanis, my little girl was the same during the scan. It was nearly 20 minutes and she just would NOT sit still! It was so surreal seeing her move AND feeling it at the same time...now I know the "big" movements are her arms flailing around, at least. Hoping her patterns in the womb are not indicative of her sleeping patterns out here lol!

Jalanis, my little girl was the same during the scan. It was nearly 20 minutes and she just would NOT sit still! It was so surreal seeing her move AND feeling it at the same time...now I know the "big" movements are her arms flailing around, at least. Hoping her patterns in the womb are not indicative of her sleeping patterns out here lol!

I hear ya. My little guy is usually very active in the car on the drive home. Isn't the car supposed to make them sleepy?

Lol i know right...my boy is already head down and weighs 3lbs 2oz...whoaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"