November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Princesskell to reiterate she slept 6am-9am I was woken by a toddler at 8 lol. Partner is on paternity leave though which helps a lot.

Ok...slightly less envious! Our toddler comes in to us at 6.30 without fail, which is very annoying when I've just fed K at 5.3am!:dohh: xxx

Ladies, I'm looking for thoughts - I'm also going to post this on a thread I had started about discharge in third trimester boards yesterday I think, but looking for insight.

I have been losing my mucus plug over the past week, then today had more of it with a bloody show. Saw nurse practictioner from my midwife office today, no exams or anything and she said that the bloody mucus was probably my plug. DH and I just had sex and it ended with an overly excessive amount of white discharge on him and out of me. It's like a white creamy discharge, some had slight pink, but it was mostly white. It was like A LOT though. I've also been having what I believe to be real contractions throughout the night - my whole belly tenses and I have period type cramps that send shooting pains downwards towards my vagina. I wasn't timing them, but will start now if they continue.

Thoughts on the discharge? I'm freaked out.

No experience but would think it could just be more parts of your mucus plug? Could you call and ask your doctor?

Congrats bizzibii!

No experience but would think it could just be more parts of your mucus plug? Could you call and ask your doctor?

Congrats bizzibii!

I could, but everytime I call after hours, I feel like an ass because it ends up being stupid, so I don't want to unless there's a concern. I don't know that it's part of my mucus plug, because that was a globby yellow and then slightly bloody, whereas this is creamy stark white.

I don't think it would be anything bad though. Our babies do crazy things while pregnant. I have a lot of discharge in general and I imagine once you lose your plug you might see lots more.

I don't think it would be anything bad though. Our babies do crazy things while pregnant. I have a lot of discharge in general and I imagine once you lose your plug you might see lots more.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. :hugs:

I'm still getting contractions, but can't find a definite pattern to them. They've been anywhere from 6-9 minutes apart. I guess I'll just keep chugging along and see where the night leads me.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of labor for you!

Laila Aveline was born Nov. 10 at 4 : 13pm via C-section weighing 8 lbs and 20 inch long birth story to follow soon.

Ladies, I'm looking for thoughts - I'm also going to post this on a thread I had started about discharge in third trimester boards yesterday I think, but looking for insight.

I have been losing my mucus plug over the past week, then today had more of it with a bloody show. Saw nurse practictioner from my midwife office today, no exams or anything and she said that the bloody mucus was probably my plug. DH and I just had sex and it ended with an overly excessive amount of white discharge on him and out of me. It's like a white creamy discharge, some had slight pink, but it was mostly white. It was like A LOT though. I've also been having what I believe to be real contractions throughout the night - my whole belly tenses and I have period type cramps that send shooting pains downwards towards my vagina. I wasn't timing them, but will start now if they continue.

Thoughts on the discharge? I'm freaked out.

Sounds like your mucus plug :)

Congrats on the new arrivals - good to see that the girls have caught up!! :)

Missy - I am in awe at you tandom feeding :thumbup:

Will update with more later - bur Olivia Joy was born at 4:02am on November 11th weighing in at 7lbs 10oz.

Congrats on the new girls, ladies!!! Looking forward to some newborn pics :)

Salu - wow that was quick! Can't wait to hear the details!

Love seeing all the new births... lots of little ladies! How exciting! Can't wait for pics and birth stories. :)

Will update with more later - bur Olivia Joy was born at 4:02am on November 11th weighing in at 7lbs 10oz.

Awe congratulations salu! Wow! I'm scared! I guess all of our baby's can come any day now! I've been kind if putting things off because im pretty sure mine isn't coming on or before his due date! But I think that's just because I have been anywhere near ready for him!
Oh no! 😳
Congratulations again!

Not even half way through the month and so many babies are already here! I can't wait until Coraline gets here, but so far I have no signs of labor or anything happening what so ever. Hope she doesn't turn out to be a December baby. All your stories are getting me excited, even though I am terrified of giving birth for the first time.

I just noticed that the girls caught up with the boys! Lol 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->