November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Congrats on the new arrivals! Til now my baby boy has been good during the nights...hopefully stays that way lol either way my 4yr old is a huge help she loves to help me with diapers, wipes etc. etc...

Cant wait to hear the birth stories..

Laila Aveline was born Nov. 10 at 4 : 13pm via C-section weighing 8 lbs and 20 inch long birth story to follow soon.

Congratulations!!! :happydance: enjoy :cloud9: xxx
Still waiting here, 40+2 today, have been struck down with D&V bug though so feeling 100% more fed up and miserable than usual. My husband has had to go into work today and I'm home alone with my 23 month old who is yet to vomit but has started with the diarhea. I just want to go to sleep for a few days and be woken up refreshed with new baby in my arms.
hope you feel better soon. That is horrid timing :hugs:
Will update with more later - bur Olivia Joy was born at 4:02am on November 11th weighing in at 7lbs 10oz.
Congratulations Salu! Xxx:happydance::happydance::kiss:

Kyle thomas was born at 245pm today after about 18 hours of intense, drug free labor.

Well this has been an eventful few days! Kella has officially gotten me with every bodily fluid possible, including blood. DH woke me up from a nap yesterday morning FLIPPING out...not good to wake up to: her umbilical cord snagged on her diaper and came off too early. Her belly button was pouring blood! She seemed alert and happy but I still called 911. EMS came out and gave us gauze and tape and said she would be fine. Scary!

Kyle thomas was born at 245pm today after about 18 hours of intense, drug free labor.

Well this has been an eventful few days! Kella has officially gotten me with every bodily fluid possible, including blood. DH woke me up from a nap yesterday morning FLIPPING out...not good to wake up to: her umbilical cord snagged on her diaper and came off too early. Her belly button was pouring blood! She seemed alert and happy but I still called 911. EMS came out and gave us gauze and tape and said she would be fine. Scary!

Oh glad everything is okay !!

Oh my...bet that was scary! Those cords are so gross aren't they?! Good to know she will be fine, poor dh! :wacko:
K's dropped out of his babygro on day 4 and we all screamed! Xxx

congratulations!...what a star :happydance: get some sleep and enjoy xxxx

Congratulations! Amazing job!

Scary! I would probably have done the same, lol. Good to know though in case it happens to us!!!

Wow, congrats to all the new mamas! I finally finished typing up my birth story. It took forever doing it bit by bit as I could. It's long but I'll share it if anyone's curious. Spoiler alert: in the back of an ambulance in the parking lot of a Walmart!!! https://babyg.brainstormwarning.org/2014/11/11/the-birth-story-its-epic/

I posted before but it was kind of a fly by, can I be added to the front page please? ^^ I don't really want to post her name, but we had a girl on November 5. 6 lbs 5 oz. She's perfect. <3

Edit: Didn't mention in the blog post, but night before DH and I tried that good ol' semen/prostaglandins trick. :blush: Turned out highly effective for us, lol. I told him if we ever have another, he's not allowed near me for the whole last month of pregnancy. :p

Oh my...bet that was scary! Those cords are so gross aren't they?! Good to know she will be fine, poor dh! :wacko:
K's dropped out of his babygro on day 4 and we all screamed! Xxx

Oh no your poor DH!! Evans fell off on day 5 when I was changing him, I'm not ashamed to admit that I screamed too haha! It was darkish and I was sleepy so I didn't realise for a few seconds it was his cord! :haha:

Congratulations on the new arrivals! Eyemom that birth story is crazy!

Wow, congrats to all the new mamas! I finally finished typing up my birth story. It took forever doing it bit by bit as I could. It's long but I'll share it if anyone's curious. Spoiler alert: in the back of an ambulance in the parking lot of a Walmart!!! https://babyg.brainstormwarning.org/2014/11/11/the-birth-story-its-epic/

I posted before but it was kind of a fly by, can I be added to the front page please? ^^ I don't really want to post her name, but we had a girl on November 5. 6 lbs 5 oz. She's perfect. <3

Edit: Didn't mention in the blog post, but night before DH and I tried that good ol' semen/prostaglandins trick. :blush: Turned out highly effective for us, lol. I told him if we ever have another, he's not allowed near me for the whole last month of pregnancy. :p

What an eventful story, maybe a home birth next time :p

Well I'm 40+3 today, sickness bug has passed and I can eat again, hooray!

Congratulations eyemom, your birth story is crazy!

I am seriously considering having sex to try and move things along. If he's not here by Monday they'll start talking about an induction which I really don't want. It's funny that having intercourse with my husband seems like such a big deal but last time was so painful and awkward and unsuccessful that it's something I was hoping to avoid until the baby is out.

Glad to hear that has passed.

I can totally relate on sex front, with having my sickness last 9 months sex is become a thing of the past as it was making me feel far to sick or be sick :nope:
Sex did help after sweep with my second baby.

Got a feeling MW will be talking induction tomorrow with me as they said they do this from T+10. I wont consider until 42w, only under my terms not their strapped to a bed ones ugh.

Eyemom what an amazing story!!!! Congrats to you, and so glad it all worked out well considering how quickly it happened and all that! It even made me tear up a bit... I think I am ready to meet my own little girl!

Wow, eyemom!!! That's some birth story!!! Glad everyone is safe and healthy. And again - WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->