November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ab - omg. Your doctor sounds like a jackass. I would find a new one. It makes loss that much harder when professionals write it off like it's nothing. Hope your rainbow is around the corner :hugs:

Oh and as far as scans and drinking go. Isn't that only for abdominal scans? I thought it was the opposite for internals and that you actually have to have an empty bladder :shrug:

Oh and as far as scans and drinking go. Isn't that only for abdominal scans? I thought it was the opposite for internals and that you actually have to have an empty bladder :shrug:

My notes say "pelvic us"
Might have to call and double check!
I still had to water load for my vaginal us with jace though

Just for LOLs!
https://www.essentialbaby.com.au/fo...-question-you-have-been-asked-while-pregnant/

Hi Ladies.
So Im now 15dpo today.
i was so sure when i got of bed this morning i had started.
I had all the normal signs, horrible headache cramping, and a little nauseous now.
But when i check, absolutely nothing.
I didnt really have any CM yesterday but have some this morning, a bit of a yellow color.
checked my cervical position last night and it had lowered a little but checked again this morning and its back up way high again, cant barley reach it.

I didn't have to drink water for the internal sono I had

Why would they bring u a copy? Did they know you were ttc? It just seems to be "rubbing it in" a bit.
Thinking of changing my scan from next Wednesday to Tuesday lol

What? Hell no, no one knows we were TTC.
They brought me a copy because I asked them for one, because it's my niece or nephew and I'm incredibly grateful for it?

Why would they bring u a copy? Did they know you were ttc? It just seems to be "rubbing it in" a bit.
Thinking of changing my scan from next Wednesday to Tuesday lol

What? Hell no, no one knows we were TTC.
They brought me a copy because I asked them for one, because it's my niece or nephew and I'm incredibly grateful for it?

Sorry I didn't realize you'd asked for one! I know if I was ttc and had losses I would be a bit sensitive to people giving me a copy of their scan pic.

Aw kazine is this your first niece or nephew? I'm an aunty to tons of little tikes. One born just last month and seeing him made me soooo excited for my own :D

They don't know I've had losses either.

They don't know I've had losses either.

Oh ok. Sorry I'm just relating it to 2 weeks after my last mc my sister came over and told me she had an unwanted pregnancy.
Really understand her needing support but I was not in the frame of mind to organize that for her

Aw kazine is this your first niece or nephew? I'm an aunty to tons of little tikes. One born just last month and seeing him made me soooo excited for my own :D

Yes my very first! He's my younger brother, he's only 20 and she's 18, was an accident but just as excited haha :D

I'd post the scan pic but totally not my place to do so, so I won't.

Yes my very first! He's my younger brother, he's only 20 and she's 18, was an accident but just as excited haha :D

Double Congrats are in order then !! How lovely that the two cousins will be close in age.

Double Congrats are in order then !! How lovely that the two cousins will be close in age.

Yeah it's great, she's 8 weeks and a day in front of me. If I hadn't miscarried last month it would only have been 3 weeks! :(

so i slipped and took a test this morning and ofcourse BFN
however it wasnt FMU it was actually diluted(almost clear) bc it was like the 4th time id went this morning due to coffee.
should i ignore it?
still no sign of af coming today.
cramping has stopped but still have a headache.

so i slipped and took a test this morning and ofcourse BFN
however it wasnt FMU it was actually diluted(almost clear) bc it was like the 4th time id went this morning due to coffee.
should i ignore it?
still no sign of af coming today.
cramping has stopped but still have a headache.

What I wanna know is why you're drinking so much coffee?

You're supposed to limit your caffeine to 200mg a day if you're pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->