November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Men are such idiots lol. OH's mam got us a shredder as an engagement gift. We opened it and started shredding loads of mail we got for other people and then he puts a really thick load of paper through and of course jams it... Now I'm sitting with a knife trying to pull all the paper out that's stuck in there... Ripped up paper all over the bed... Hope he knows he has to clean this up since I'm the one who is sitting here trying to fix his mess ha ha

Update: The shredder is fixed hahaha. Didn't think it was going to work ever again ha ha ha ha but it is.

Also, hilariously, the scanner came with these two things that look like those disposable bed pan things you get in hospitals... I was like OMG this is perfect in case I'm sick, I'm keeping one by the bed and one in the car!!! :haha:

I've found a great app called tweakaboo that is a pregnancy journal, you can upload pictures, notes or videos! Just in case anybody wanted to do one...I'm back dating mine as we speak to get up to date!

I've found a great app called tweakaboo that is a pregnancy journal, you can upload pictures, notes or videos! Just in case anybody wanted to do one...I'm back dating mine as we speak to get up to date!

I found that :s Didn't much like it. I'm blogging my pregnancy with tumblr.

Wow...busy on here today!

Princesskell and mummyto amber, the doc said he was putting on my notes that i was having a bleed and asked why i had taken a hpt last week?? Apparently i shouldn't have taken them ,then i would have just thought that i was having a late heavy period! This is nothing like a period! He said that the next person reading my notes could come to their own decision as to whether it was a period or not. When i said well it is an early miscarriage/chemical as i had 4 bfp's, he just said thats why i shouldn't have tested. Nice doc! I want to complain i think!
Ab I am so sorry you have been through this but sorrier you have been treated this way. To tell you you shouldn't have tested when you already had is just completely pointless and heartless...he shouldn't be a dr :growlmad:
I hope you are doing ok and looking after yourself :hugs: xxx

First midwife appt booked for the 1st of april exciting! x
eeeeek! Lots of appointments coming up...very exciting :happydance: xxx

That is exciting MummytoAmber. The appointments are coming thick and fast now aren't they.

I have a scan tomorrow then my drs appointment next week. I really want to ask them if having a cervical abrasion could affect me having a home birth.

Kazine, that must have been so hard not to jump up and down shouting me too!
good luck tomorrow xxx

Hi ladies! Im officially stickking my nose in. Edd ranges from Oct 31-Nov 3 depending on which chart I look at it....I ovulated late though, so Im thinking it'll be Nov.
ooooooo congratulations. Good luck for a h&h 9 months! Welcome to the thread,I will add you to the front page xxx

Hey ladies.. How are you all doing? Thought I would check up on you all.. Miss youuuu :)

Ovulating today so really praying I'll be back with you ladies in a couple of weeks xx
Oh Shamz we miss you too :hugs: have you been looking after yourself?
Yey for being at o already..good luck making that little rainbow xxx

So I think im out ladies.
I did the QTip test around my cervix and saw a small spot of slight pink.
I think af is on her way slowly but surely.
be careful poking around up there!L hope she's not come yet xxx

Men are such idiots lol. OH's mam got us a shredder as an engagement gift. We opened it and started shredding loads of mail we got for other people and then he puts a really thick load of paper through and of course jams it... Now I'm sitting with a knife trying to pull all the paper out that's stuck in there... Ripped up paper all over the bed... Hope he knows he has to clean this up since I'm the one who is sitting here trying to fix his mess ha ha
a shredder for an engagement present made me chuckle!! Kind of thing my dh would buy for my birthday!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? Not sure on EDD, since the date based on LMP is Nov 19, but FF says Nov 22 because of O date. So I'm not really sure. Will probably go with Nov 22 for now - that is the date we found out we were pregnant with DD in 2011! I'm calling it lucky :)

H&H 9 months to everyone!
Congratulations Marie :hugs: welcome to the board, I hope you have a h&h 9 months hon, I will add you to the front page xxx

oooo going to check it out xxx

Oh and Hopeful the stupid questions were funny!! Xxx

I'm cold tonight and feeling lovely and sicky! I love being pregnant and am loving everything that reminds me of it! :yipee:
I'm very jealous of all these scans though, I don't even have my booking in appointment for another week, scan will probably be another month :dohh:

princesskell-
lol yeah i know i shouldnt, i just go so crazy wanting to know.
however the it has hasnt changed, you can barley see the pink unless your looking for it.
but im probably just getting my hopes up for no reason

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? Not sure on EDD, since the date based on LMP is Nov 19, but FF says Nov 22 because of O date. So I'm not really sure. Will probably go with Nov 22 for now - that is the date we found out we were pregnant with DD in 2011! I'm calling it lucky :)

H&H 9 months to everyone!

Welcome and congrats :D x

Good morning :)
its my first wedding anniversary tomorrow :D cant believe how fast it has flown over. x

Morning everyone! Does anybody from the uk know how maternity leave and pay works; I'm due to start a new job in September (so happy!) however baby is due November so I won't have been at the new company very long; I can't ask the new company yet as I haven't told them because it's too early and I had already had interview before I found out I was pregnant. I don't think I'm going to be entitled anything; does anyone know?

Does it depend on the company?

Morning everyone! Does anybody from the uk know how maternity leave and pay works; I'm due to start a new job in September (so happy!) however baby is due November so I won't have been at the new company very long; I can't ask the new company yet as I haven't told them because it's too early and I had already had interview before I found out I was pregnant. I don't think I'm going to be entitled anything; does anyone know?

Does it depend on the company?

You probably won't be entitled to maternity pay but you might be entitled to maternity allowance. I think maternity leave should be as normal.

Hey laura! That is a good question but i wouldnt know the answer. Im guessing they should let you have maternity leave for a while but who knows maybe they dont or something. Hopefully they do it will b easier for you. My nips are now killing me! Cant rub em against ipad or anything cause woah it hurts :haha: the joy of pregnancy. Love it.

Yeah I was thinking maternity allowance too but I guess I'll have to ask when I tell them at 12 weeks and see what their policy is! They do have the flexi hours programme though so I'll talk to them about that for when baby is born maybe start really early and finish early or drop down to 4 days we'll see!

Ladycamper...I had some pink in my cm before my bfp?? Could be good? Xxx

Happy anniversary for tomorrow mummytoamber xxx

Not really sure Laura...I don't think you are entitled until you've been there for 3 months?? I know you have to tell your employer by 16 weeks? Xxx

Bad news ladies. They didn't see anything at my scan. They did a blood test for hcg and I'll find out the results this afternoon. They said it could be ectopic, just stopped developing or it could be too early. I'm pretty sure it's not too early as I only DTD a few times last month and I was using OPKs so it looks like I'm out.

The past couple of days I've been getting these little red bumps on my belly and chest which are now spreading even more on my body. Anyone ever heard of anything like this? Maybe it's not pregnancy related but what the heck else could it be? They itch but only a little. I've had hives before and these are different. Look like little mosquito bites.

Stay positive Button,hopefully the HCG will give you some answers.Im sure you have read lots of threads on here that people couldnt see anything as it was early,and they went back a week later and there it was.
Although you know your dates,it could be measuring small.
Sending lots of positive thoughts your way
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"