November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

oh okay I only drink one sometimes two cups in the morning and that's all the caffeine I have all day

That is exciting MummytoAmber. The appointments are coming thick and fast now aren't they.

I have a scan tomorrow then my drs appointment next week. I really want to ask them if having a cervical abrasion could affect me having a home birth.

Kazine, that must have been so hard not to jump up and down shouting me too!

That is exciting MummytoAmber. The appointments are coming thick and fast now aren't they.

I have a scan tomorrow then my drs appointment next week. I really want to ask them if having a cervical abrasion could affect me having a home birth.

Kazine, that must have been so hard not to jump up and down shouting me too!

You having scan tomorrow is even more exciting :) Will you get a picture? x

I did last time I had an early scan but it was at a different hospital, I hope so.

Bleh. I'm having psychotherapy assessment appointments and I was meant to have one in an hour and I just rang and cancelled because I'm just so knackered and feeling sick. Can't be bothered.

As of now no symptoms but BLOAT and my nips are starting to get sore! Any new symptoms laura?

Good morning guys, sorry I've been Mia I've had such a crazy busy last few days!! At the moment I have aching boobs and burning nipples...and always seem to have a dry mouth and sore throat! What about you?

Everyone's scan are coming around so quickly!!! Mines another 3 weeks away :(

You have been MIA! Well my scan is in 9 days but not sure if to cancel because it isnt at my dr.s. Its just a sono place and wouldnt know if they are clean or dirty things since they said transvaginal sono.

Anyways Laura my symptoms are still bloat and now my nips hurt yesterday they were barely starting to hurt and now definitely there :haha:

Blegh I feel so sick.

OH's mother wanted us to go round hers for tea, but turns out she doesn't finish work til 8 so I've deliberately not had my tea because I thought we'd be going around at like 5 or something! And I feel super sick so I don't want to have to sit all night and pretend to be feeling fine because they don't know! So we've told them we will wait because I'm feeling ill because I've "got a cold" so we might go another time.

Also I found out today that when she fed our cats when we were away for a few days she got a copy of our flat key without asking? :s Didn't know this. I really liked just me and OH having keys to our flat. Felt like our own personal space and no one could ever come in without us letting them in :( :(

Hi ladies! Im officially stickking my nose in. Edd ranges from Oct 31-Nov 3 depending on which chart I look at it....I ovulated late though, so Im thinking it'll be Nov.

Hopeful - I read through that link you posted. Some really good ones on there.

Hey ladies.. How are you all doing? Thought I would check up on you all.. Miss youuuu :)

Ovulating today so really praying I'll be back with you ladies in a couple of weeks xx

so perhaps this is a strange question to ask but has anyone else had insane amounts of gas?

Traveling, ive had some gas before and it was insane! Now it lowered already. Totally normal

So I think im out ladies.
I did the QTip test around my cervix and saw a small spot of slight pink.
I think af is on her way slowly but surely.

Men are such idiots lol. OH's mam got us a shredder as an engagement gift. We opened it and started shredding loads of mail we got for other people and then he puts a really thick load of paper through and of course jams it... Now I'm sitting with a knife trying to pull all the paper out that's stuck in there... Ripped up paper all over the bed... Hope he knows he has to clean this up since I'm the one who is sitting here trying to fix his mess ha ha

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? Not sure on EDD, since the date based on LMP is Nov 19, but FF says Nov 22 because of O date. So I'm not really sure. Will probably go with Nov 22 for now - that is the date we found out we were pregnant with DD in 2011! I'm calling it lucky :)

H&H 9 months to everyone!

Marie - I'm due Nov 21 by LMP and Nov 19 by conception date. So we are very close!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->