November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

laurarebecca:

https://www.gov.uk/calculate-your-maternity-pay

this will help you if you input details as if you have moved job, you can do it in the future tense?

I am having to apply to move job as due to my husbands having a work opportunity, which means we may have to move a 3hr drive away. (its where we are from though - yay!) my new job will hopefully just be a transfer within the NHS but I have interview and he has meeting about his work next week, so I hope we can get it sorted soon!

anyway I found that calculator helpful I hope you do too :)

Bad news ladies. They didn't see anything at my scan. They did a blood test for hcg and I'll find out the results this afternoon. They said it could be ectopic, just stopped developing or it could be too early. I'm pretty sure it's not too early as I only DTD a few times last month and I was using OPKs so it looks like I'm out.

Oh buttons, positive vibes your way. How many weeks are you? Have they mentioned about rescanning you? x

Awww Button, fingers crossed everything turns out ok for you

big hugs xxxxxx

I couldn't help but join up with aptamil after seeing it advertised on here for a free polar bear well only been about a week since i joined it arrived today along with some tea bags :D x

Attachments

• 1513684_10201767890702508_1623497832_n.jpg
    1513684_10201767890702508_1623497832_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 1959914_10201767890462502_1135811867_n.jpg
    1959914_10201767890462502_1135811867_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
I couldn't help but join up with aptamil after seeing it advertised on here for a free polar bear well only been about a week since i joined it arrived today along with some tea bags :D x

OMG my polar bear arrived today too!!!

So I want to share with you ladies - I haven't told DH about the pregnancy yet.

I'm scheduled to have a spring photo session for my daughter this Saturday. AF was due on Sunday, so I figured I would just wait until Saturday morning to test :)haha:). I have a little blackboard that I'm going to write "Big Sister" on, and have my daughter hold up for some of the pictures. Those will be our pregnancy announcement down the road, but the photographer is going to email me one of the unedited pics on Saturday night, so I could print and give to DH in his birthday card on Sunday (his bday is actually Monday, but who's counting?).

So - since I basically found out yesterday, I'm having to keep this a secret for a few days and it is KILLING me. I kind of feel deceitful doing it, but I know the surprise will be so worth it in the end. DH has taken to calling DD "sister" or "sis" and for the past few months it's tortured me, but now I'm floating. And just when I thought I couldn't hold it in any longer - he looked at me last night and said, "Well, looks like I didn't get you pregnant!"

I looked at him all funny and asked why, and he said "You have a big zit on your chin! You're about to start your period." :rofl:

So now I need to start acting short-tempered and moody so he really has no idea what's going on...I think I can pull this off!

Oh - except now they're showing a 40% chance of rain on Saturday. Might be a photo shoot in the playroom!

I'm scheduled to have a spring photo session for my daughter this Saturday. AF was due on Sunday, so I figured I would just wait until Saturday morning to test :)haha:). I have a little blackboard that I'm going to write "Big Sister" on, and have my daughter hold up for some of the pictures. Those will be our pregnancy announcement down the road, but the photographer is going to email me one of the unedited pics on Saturday night, so I could print and give to DH in his birthday card on Sunday (his bday is actually Monday, but who's counting?).

So - since I basically found out yesterday, I'm having to keep this a secret for a few days and it is KILLING me. I kind of feel deceitful doing it, but I know the surprise will be so worth it in the end. DH has taken to calling DD "sister" or "sis" and for the past few months it's tortured me, but now I'm floating. And just when I thought I couldn't hold it in any longer - he looked at me last night and said, "Well, looks like I didn't get you pregnant!"

I looked at him all funny and asked why, and he said "You have a big zit on your chin! You're about to start your period." :rofl:

So now I need to start acting short-tempered and moody so he really has no idea what's going on...I think I can pull this off!

Oh - except now they're showing a 40% chance of rain on Saturday. Might be a photo shoot in the playroom!

That sounds awesome. With my pregnancy I miscarried in January I did wait a day to tell OH and it was torture! haha

MarieMo- that's a great surprise! You're much stronger willed than I am...I don't think I could keep that secret from DH

love your idea! you need be treated to nice meal after keeping it from him, i couldnt do it i found out about 8 days before hubby birthday but had to call him straight away x

Ughh. I feel sick and apparently I'm one of the unlucky ones with hemorrhoids in first tri. Sitting up is so painful.

OH yesterday wanted to go over his parents and we ended up not and he wants us to go over tonight as well.

Don't think he gets just how much it's gonna suck to have to pretend I'm not feeling sick and in pain just from sitting down!

Anyone got any advice for me? :|

Just had a call from the EPAU and they said my HCG was 896. I have to go back in on Friday to have another blood test to see what my levels are. If they haven't gone up by at least 66% then it'll be a miscarriage which at least is a bit better than an ectopic.

So sorry button that is a low hcg which makes sense why they didn't see anything remind me when did you get your bfp? Any chance your dates are off? Hugs for you x

Just had a call from the EPAU and they said my HCG was 896. I have to go back in on Friday to have another blood test to see what my levels are. If they haven't gone up by at least 66% then it'll be a miscarriage which at least is a bit better than an ectopic.

everything is crossed for you x

Princess - can you please add my EDD as November 21st?

I changed my mind about being reserved. This pregnancy deserves as much optimism as my last two. Even made a pregnancy journal, which I've never done before! Hope I'm not jinxing myself!

Good luck button :hugs:, I hope things turn out for the best. Keep us posted.

Button sending you lots of hugs,im sure the next couple of days are going to be difficult,try your best to stay strong,and keep us updated
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->