November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So sorry button that is a low hcg which makes sense why they didn't see anything remind me when did you get your bfp? Any chance your dates are off? Hugs for you x

I got it very faint on the 23rd of feb. It's unlikely but I'm just taking it a bit at a time for now. Right now I'm expecting a miscarriage but I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks ladies for all your support.

So sorry Button :( :(.

I have a funny story... we went to Tesco and I went to the toilet as soon as we went in, and then as soon as I came out the toilet I walked around tesco complaining about how much I needed the toilet :$!

Hahaha

Oh Button gosh I'm so sorry for this news and I'm sorry you are left hanging for a couple of days. We are all wishing and hoping for you that its good news. :hugs: xxx

Confuzion I'm not sure what the red dots could be...heat rash? And allergy? Are they any better? And yey :happydance: for adding you to the front page, although scary I think you're right to give this bean some positive vibes. Enjoy each moment...nobody knows what's coming next, that's what I say :hugs: xxx
Oh and 21st is my brothers birthday so a vey special day for me :cloud9:

Mariemo I kept being pg a secret from dh for over a week, it was torture!! Good luck xxx

Evening ladies, can I join?

Got my :bfp: this week am due 6th November. :happydance:

So on Thursday the 6th I had bloods and my progesterone was 12 and my hcg was 116 did bloods again on Monday the 10th. Results came back today 750 hcg and progesterone 8.3 :( I am being put in progesterone suppositories. I'm very scared.

I've just decided that me and OH are going to dress up as Juno and Bleeker for hallowe'en :rofl: don't let me forget!

Evening ladies, can I join?

Got my :bfp: this week am due 6th November. :happydance:

Awwww congrats! :yipee: welcome, I will add you to the front page. Have a h&h 9 months xxx

Trumpetbeth I hope things are ok honey. What did they say?? Xxx

Kazine you guys are funny! :haha: we will remind you! Xxx

Oh Button gosh I'm so sorry for this news and I'm sorry you are left hanging for a couple of days. We are all wishing and hoping for you that its good news. :hugs: xxx

Confuzion I'm not sure what the red dots could be...heat rash? And allergy? Are they any better? And yey :happydance: for adding you to the front page, although scary I think you're right to give this bean some positive vibes. Enjoy each moment...nobody knows what's coming next, that's what I say :hugs: xxx
Oh and 21st is my brothers birthday so a vey special day for me :cloud9:

Mariemo I kept being pg a secret from dh for over a week, it was torture!! Good luck xxx

Not sure. Guessing heat rash or allergies like you suggest. It was worse after I showered today but seems to have calmed down again. I'll wait a week and if they get worse, it's off to the doc.

I caved. I thought maybe telling more people about my "plan" would make me stick to it, but NOPE. Couldn't do it.
After dinner/bath/jammies I brought DD into her room and put her into a "Big Sister" shirt. Then I sent her into the living room to "go show Daddy her surprise!" It took him a second but then he looks up at me and asked, "Momma, are you pregnant?" And then he grinned from ear to ear and teared up! It was awesome, even if it wasn't how I planned it :)

Ahhhhh....no more secrets to keep!
Well...except at work!

AWWWW MARIE. Lol no way I could have held out either! I told my husband right away!

And it's still a beautiful way to reveal it to him, and sounds like it went perfect :cloud9:

So sorry button that is a low hcg which makes sense why they didn't see anything remind me when did you get your bfp? Any chance your dates are off? Hugs for you x

I got it very faint on the 23rd of feb. It's unlikely but I'm just taking it a bit at a time for now. Right now I'm expecting a miscarriage but I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks ladies for all your support.

So sorry to hear hun ... stay positive as you just never know what can happen. I hope you're ok. :hugs:

Princesskell, i am still here,quietly stalking you all,lol. Going to try again and hopefully not be too far behind you all.
Button,hope you are ok xx

Ive been given stemetil for sickness,it says can make me very sleepy and i shouldnt drive so taking these and doing 3 school runs aint going to work (unless it doesnt make me feel that way) x

I have asthma and it's been fine really, fortunately for me!

6 days until my scan!! Feeling sick as ever today. My best friend and maid of honour is on her way over and I'm going to have to keep my mouth shut as I want to surprise her with a moonpig card with a picture of the scan on asking her to be god mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->