November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hey I'm due the 20th November.... This is our 3rd and final ivf cycle. We decided to use both our remaining eggs...... Meant to test tomorrow but gave in Friday and got a very strong positive result :)

Hey I'm due the 20th November.... This is our 3rd and final ivf cycle. We decided to use both our remaining eggs...... Meant to test tomorrow but gave in Friday and got a very strong positive result :)

Congrats!! Oh wow so you've got a good chance of twins too?

Congrats!! Oh wow so you've got a good chance of twins too?

Yes fingers crossed would be happy with one or two ... I've been so sleepy lately and yesterday I began feeling nausea...

I am 29 and so is dh. We will not be team yellow. It would be so fun to have the surprise but i really just want to have everything ready for when he/she comes. I cant wait for my first scan. I really want to know that everything is ok and hear the heartbeat! I am going to a private clinic on april 2nd. I will be 7 weeks. I will be able to see something right? Or should i push it back a week?

I am 29 and so is dh. We will not be team yellow. It would be so fun to have the surprise but i really just want to have everything ready for when he/she comes. I cant wait for my first scan. I really want to know that everything is ok and hear the heartbeat! I am going to a private clinic on april 2nd. I will be 7 weeks. I will be able to see something right? Or should i push it back a week?

Mine is the 1st April and I'll be 8+1; you'll be able to see a little jelly bean with a heart beat!! 2 weeks to go!!

Ooooo maybe another set of twins!! Good luck xx

I was able to see baby and heartbeat with an internal sono at 6w + 4 d. So you should be able to see something

Mine is the 1st April and I'll be 8+1; you'll be able to see a little jelly bean with a heart beat!! 2 weeks to go!!

Mine is also April 1st and I will also be 8+1! Woo hoo! Is your due date nov 10?!

Mine is also April 1st and I will also be 8+1! Woo hoo! Is your due date nov 10?!

It is!!! How's your symptons?

Hope everyone is getting on ok!!!

I still feel so so sick all day long and could sleep for England at the moment, although my horrendously sore boobs don't make that easy (nor do 2 toddlers) but I have one thing to loo forward to - I've received the date through for my reassurance scan that my midwife booked for me - it's this Thursday (20th) at 9.10am!

By lmp I'll be 7+3 but this could be a few days out either way as I don't have a regular 28 day cycle. But I know when I got my positive ovulation test and I know the only 3 days we dtd so it shouldn't be a million miles out.

Feel so so terrified and excited all at once. More terrified than excited though. When oh and I first got together I fell pregnant whilst on the pill and at 9 weeks found out it was a blighted ovum so I absolutely petrified it will happen again, or that baby will have stopped growing.

Im just praying so hard that everything will all look as it should do and we'll get some reassurance and see a heartbeat.

Will hopefully be able to update with some good news on Thursday!

Xx

Nervous!
I'm 6wk4days, woken up with no nausea, my boobs are no longer sore and I didn't wake to pee last night. And my acne has cleared up a little.
I have zero symptoms left :/

Hi Ladies, please can I join you?
I got my BFP on 13/03/14 and then a "2-3 weeks" on a clearblue digi on 14/03/13. I believe I am due on the 21st November :-D
Being very careful this pregnancy after a loss in December 2013 but it is so hard not to get excited!!
I wish they did earlier scans and HCG tests in the UK just so I could check everything is ok.

H&H 9 months to everybody!

Hi everyone! OH and I found out we are pregnant on March 3rd with our first. My EDD is November 16th!

We are getting married in less than a month, so I better fit in my dress!

Hello all! I'm due November 14th. I only found out yesterday as I had an odd bleed last week which I assumed was AF... Turns out it was IB as I got a strong BFP yesterday! I had a lot of spotting through first tri last time around and I think that will be the case again this time. I feel pretty much normal!

It took ages to get pregnant due to breastfeeding causing irregular and then short cycles, but we got there in the end! No change in milk supply yet according to my daughter...

as of right now due to my LMP I'm due Nov 4th. Will confirm once I finally get to the doctor.

I just had an official positive test this morning! 2 very distinct bars. I took one a few days ago, and it still looked negative with maybe a hint of an outline, so I'm guessing I caught it pretty early. I plugged in my last menstrual period day to an online calculator and got November 17th, but I feel like after I go to the doc, it will probably be a little but later lol. We'll see :)

Wow!! Loads of new ladies this afternoon! :happydance:Welcome and congratulations!! :yipee:
I will get on with adding you to the front page...h&h 9 months girls :hugs: xxx
Nervous!
I'm 6wk4days, woken up with no nausea, my boobs are no longer sore and I didn't wake to pee last night. And my acne has cleared up a little.
I have zero symptoms left :/
oh hopeful... I hope it's just a lull? How have you felt throughout the day? Ave you any tests left? Hoping for you :hugs: xxx

PK I will join you! Thanks for inviting me!

A little intro, I have been TTC #1 since August 2013. DH and I have been married for 3.5 years. So far I have two angel babies, early losses. I seem to be ok at getting pregnant, keeping them is the hard part! So I just got my third BFP this weekend, and I am 4 weeks along today. EDD is Nov 23. FX this is my sticky bean take home baby!

Princesskel its 845am here so I've been up an hour and a bit, I've got a digi but heading to work soon so no time to take it. My scan is only 2 days and 6 hrs away!
I'm sure it's normal, and I remember feeling the same with my son too, its just scary!

PK I will join you! Thanks for inviting me!

A little intro, I have been TTC #1 since August 2013. DH and I have been married for 3.5 years. So far I have two angel babies, early losses. I seem to be ok at getting pregnant, keeping them is the hard part! So I just got my third BFP this weekend, and I am 4 weeks along today. EDD is Nov 23. FX this is my sticky bean take home baby!

Twinklie!!! :hugs:
Delighted to be your bump buddy! I'm so hopeful this is your sticky one :thumbup: xxx

Princesskel its 845am here so I've been up an hour and a bit, I've got a digi but heading to work soon so no time to take it. My scan is only 2 days and 6 hrs away!
I'm sure it's normal, and I remember feeling the same with my son too, its just scary!

Of course it's still so early with you sorry. I hope your day is full of nausea and sore :holly:!!!
Not long to wait for your scan I hope everything is ok :hugs: xxx

I hate it when that happens. I m sure all is ok Hopeful, just your body is again adapting. My symptoms are back again today. i can feel lots of stretching and i feel very faint and tired.

I only found out yesterday, but I haven't really had any symptoms. I've felt a little queasy today, which surprised me as I didn't even know I was pregnant at this point last time around and certainly didn't have any symptoms.

I think symptoms come and go, particularly this early on. Fingers crossed for lots of sticky beans!

My boobs were intensely itchy last night, growth spurt perhaps?
My nausea has beenquite slow and mild compared to with Jace but even with him it was really erratic and worse from about 8-16 weeks ending at around 20

My boobs were so sore with my last two BFPs and this time nothing! Hoping this is somehow a good sign that this BFP is here to stay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->