November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I am 29 and so is dh. We will not be team yellow. It would be so fun to have the surprise but i really just want to have everything ready for when he/she comes. I cant wait for my first scan. I really want to know that everything is ok and hear the heartbeat! I am going to a private clinic on april 2nd. I will be 7 weeks. I will be able to see something right? Or should i push it back a week?

Mine is the 1st April and I'll be 8+1; you'll be able to see a little jelly bean with a heart beat!! 2 weeks to go!!

Mine is also April 1st and I will also be 8+1! Woo hoo! Is your due date nov 10?!

It is!!! How's your symptons?

Yay! Due date buddy! My symptoms have gotten worse this past week. I've had all day nausea. No vomiting thankfully, just feeling off all day. My boobs are very sore and noticeably bigger :holly:

How are your symptoms? Will this be your first?

My boobs were intensely itchy last night, growth spurt perhaps?
My nausea has beenquite slow and mild compared to with Jace but even with him it was really erratic and worse from about 8-16 weeks ending at around 20

I am 29 and so is dh. We will not be team yellow. It would be so fun to have the surprise but i really just want to have everything ready for when he/she comes. I cant wait for my first scan. I really want to know that everything is ok and hear the heartbeat! I am going to a private clinic on april 2nd. I will be 7 weeks. I will be able to see something right? Or should i push it back a week?

Mine is the 1st April and I'll be 8+1; you'll be able to see a little jelly bean with a heart beat!! 2 weeks to go!!

Mine is also April 1st and I will also be 8+1! Woo hoo! Is your due date nov 10?!

Yay! Due date buddy! My symptoms have gotten worse this past week. I've had all day nausea. No vomiting thankfully, just feeling off all day. My boobs are very sore and noticeably bigger :holly:

I also have all day nausea but worse in mornings and evenings! And my boobs omg they are huge!!!

Yup first timer...very nervous! Hence the private early scan!!

I also have all day nausea but worse in mornings and evenings! And my boobs omg they are huge!!!

Yup first timer...very nervous! Hence the private early scan!!

That's exciting, my first time too! I had a mc in August of last year very early on. I'm feeling positive about this one though. I have way more symptoms than I did the last time. I hope these next 2 weeks fly by for the both of us!

I had a horrible hallucination in the middle of the night last night. I had a dream a man was standing at our bedroom door holding an ax, and I opened my eyes and saw the silhouette of a man with a pot belly, holding an ax, and he stepped backwards. Was horrendous, I started freaking out and had to fight off a panic attack, i frantically woke up DH... to only find it was all in my head, no one was there....

I am a sleep walker anyways, and it seems the hormones are triggering it. Ugh I hate it. It's exhausting. It set off MS in the night too. Horrible night.

In case anyone enjoys progression pics as much as I do, here are my two FRERs so far. I have like 5 left still, and some CB weeks digis so I will keep testing! I also have my annual physical tomorrow and plan to ask for a blood test to confirm. FX!

image.jpg

My boobs were intensely itchy last night, growth spurt perhaps?
My nausea has beenquite slow and mild compared to with Jace but even with him it was really erratic and worse from about 8-16 weeks ending at around 20

My boobs have also been SO ITCHY! I hope they're not getting bigger!!

I'll be 14dpo tomorrow and will go in for bloods. Pretty nervous!!! My lines have been getting progressively darker, and today's line at 13dpo was blaring possitive, so I know those are good signs, but still scared after my ectopic in October! That first hcg reading really dashed my hopes last time. But my lines certainly weren't this strong at this stage then.

I have been feeling tons of cramping and twinging from about 8dpo on, but not much of that today. Also, my boobs don't really hurt today like they were starting to yesterday. Plus, TMI, when I was putting in my prometrium (history of short leutal phase making it necessary) it kind of felt like my cervix was slightly open, but I've never been good at understanding that so maybe I should just ignore it.

GAH! I'm making myself mad!! Haha... Tell me I'm not the only crazy analyzing every little thing! Just need to get to bloods tomorrow! One step at a time!

In case anyone enjoys progression pics as much as I do, here are my two FRERs so far. I have like 5 left still, and some CB weeks digis so I will keep testing! I also have my annual physical tomorrow and plan to ask for a blood test to confirm. FX!

View attachment 744583

I took a pregnancy test at least twice a day, for a week after my first positive. I am still taking one every few days, just to be sure. I'm insane. I go to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully I think it's real then. My lines are SO dark now.

Haha I have been wanting to test but my DH wont let me as he thinks it's pure madness and a waste of money! I think he is mean, depriving me!

Im gonna jump online and buy some internet tests. I really wanna see those nice dark lines!! All i got was a faint BFP with a crystal clear blue die, then 2 "pregnant 1+2" with digitals. I wanna see some nice dark pink lines dammit!!

I had a horrible hallucination in the middle of the night last night. I had a dream a man was standing at our bedroom door holding an ax, and I opened my eyes and saw the silhouette of a man with a pot belly, holding an ax, and he stepped backwards. Was horrendous, I started freaking out and had to fight off a panic attack, i frantically woke up DH... to only find it was all in my head, no one was there....

I am a sleep walker anyways, and it seems the hormones are triggering it. Ugh I hate it. It's exhausting. It set off MS in the night too. Horrible night.
what a horrible nightmare. It is definitely a pg symptom I'm afraid. I had very vivid dreams last time...some good but lots of horrid ones :nope:

View attachment 744583
Lovely lovely lines Twinklie...good luck tomorrow :hugs:
I'll be 14dpo tomorrow and will go in for bloods. Pretty nervous!!! My lines have been getting progressively darker, and today's line at 13dpo was blaring possitive, so I know those are good signs, but still scared after my ectopic in October! That first hcg reading really dashed my hopes last time. But my lines certainly weren't this strong at this stage then.

I have been feeling tons of cramping and twinging from about 8dpo on, but not much of that today. Also, my boobs don't really hurt today like they were starting to yesterday. Plus, TMI, when I was putting in my prometrium (history of short leutal phase making it necessary) it kind of felt like my cervix was slightly open, but I've never been good at understanding that so maybe I should just ignore it.

GAH! I'm making myself mad!! Haha... Tell me I'm not the only crazy analyzing every little thing! Just need to get to bloods tomorrow! One step at a time!
Good luck tomorrow missylissy. :hugs: xxx

Haha I have been wanting to test but my DH wont let me as he thinks it's pure madness and a waste of money! I think he is mean, depriving me!

Im gonna jump online and buy some internet tests. I really wanna see those nice dark lines!! All i got was a faint BFP with a crystal clear blue die, then 2 "pregnant 1+2" with digitals. I wanna see some nice dark pink lines dammit!!

Haha! Your DH sounds like mine. After my first positive I ran out and bought $35 worth of more frer's and Clearblue digis. DH thought it was insane and thought it was such a waste of money- especially since I'll be getting bloods. But I don't care... Plan on testing as much as a damn well please! Haha. Maybe the novelty will wear off and I'll be confident enough to stop in a week or two.

We are going to find out the gender... My DH keeps saying if it a girl he is going to cry. And he is telling me that now just so I will be warned. I know deep down he will be happy either way.

my hubby said the same thing. he was like if it a girl im going into the waiting room laying down & having myself a good deep cry til i fall asleep. lol! poor hubbies.

Morning! I think my due date is Nov 21st but haven't had a period since coming off the pill so the date will probs change. Only symptoms I've had so far are rhinitis and cramping. When I found out with theo i had tons of symptoms. Oh well.

So excited about getting a bump! Don't know how i'm going to keep it a secret til 12 weeks as I've heard you show sooner with second etc babies

Congrats to all the new bfps!

Xxx

Gflady, congratulations, we have the same due date! I also don't have many symptoms only some mild cramping and I am so gassy! My husband hates sleeping next to me right now haha.

Morning

wow even more bfp congrats ladies!

my boobs never bothered me in any pregnancy. Never even grew boo!

My ms seems be bit stronger today i was okay yesterday. I am getting more tired though. x

Those dark lines never get old, do they?! Haha

haha absolutely not. I even remember last pregnancy when i was well in my second tri, I went and bought a test on the sly and did it and I was all proud of how fast the deep pink line came up hahaha. And i haven't admitted that to anyone until now!

Congratulations to all the new ladies.

Anyone got any names ideas yet?

We've already picked Cordelia for a girl, same name we picked with Ashley. I really like Eric for a boy.

Jace was gonna be Zoe Mackenzie if a girl!
I also love Avary and Amity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->