November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Are any of you guys getting a Doppler? Or have one?

Any recommendations so I listen to baby from 8 weeks!

can hire them off ebay. ones like midwifes use.

i know its not uncommon but usually bit later with the first :) i was 10-11wks with the second. x

i know its not uncommon but usually bit later with the first :) i was 10-11wks with the second. x

I've seen the sonaline b ones for £50-60 on amazon, id rather just buy I think! But how much are they off eBay?

I've read the lower the MHz number the earlier you can hear the heartbeat, so I'm looking for one that 1 or 2 MHz :)

Not buying until after 8 week scan though!!

I've seen the sonaline b ones for £50-60 on amazon, id rather just buy I think! But how much are they off eBay?

I've read the lower the MHz number the earlier you can hear the heartbeat, so I'm looking for one that 1 or 2 MHz :)

Not buying until after 8 week scan though!!
im not sure if its 10-15 per month. think i just had angel sound one. x

I'm too nervous to think of names yet. Still can't believe i'm pregnant, want some proper symptoms now! ☺

We like Raymond for a boy after my grandfather. For a girl Perhaps Sophia :)

Just booked my NT Scan for April 20th 9am . We found out the sex at our NT scan with our daughter so perhaps we may get another accurate guess .

The hospital is also advertising the Harmony test but it is the equivalent to 700 British pounds !

I have my scan and appointment with the midwife tomorrow...it'll be our 2nd scan...so excited to see the growth

I hate the NHS!! How great is it that you get a letter through the post telling you you have an appointment that day.

*grumbles*

This thread goes too fast for me too keep up! Congrats new ladies!

I have an angel sounds one and it was awesome found my DS hb at 14 weeks but I didn't try earlier. My friend used it and found her babies even earlier around 11 weeks. Loved it made me feel much better to find it but do t panic if it takes you aaaages esp early on.

I rented mine from Dynamic Doppler. Loved it. But from what I see in the other responses, looks like it may be slightly pricier.

Kazine, I'm with you, I've had two losses so I am having a very hard time getting too excited yet. I am too nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->