November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So I happen to have my annual physical this morning, so I was having them get me an order for blood work to check on my thyroid as I've been having some symptoms of hypothyroidism (fatigue, weight gain, miscarriages, cold extremities, dry hair), so I had them add on hcg and progesterone to the order. I'll get retested Wednesday... hoping for doubling!

Here's my FRER progression so far...taking one every day! haha. Not sure when to take my first CB digi...don't want it to be so early I get the dreaded "not pregnant"!

FRERs 13-14-15.jpg

So I happen to have my annual physical this morning, so I was having them get me an order for blood work to check on my thyroid as I've been having some symptoms of hypothyroidism (fatigue, weight gain, miscarriages, cold extremities, dry hair), so I had them add on hcg and progesterone to the order. I'll get retested Wednesday... hoping for doubling!

Here's my FRER progression so far...taking one every day! haha. Not sure when to take my first CB digi...don't want it to be so early I get the dreaded "not pregnant"!

View attachment 744779

Nice lines :) think i took first digi at 4+4.
I did ovulation test it was darkest pinky/red id seen was interesting lol x

Busy week for me.
I turn 7 weeks tomorrow,
Scan the next day,
Booking in appointment the next day!!

I'd like to join you all as well. I'm due November 22.

Twinklee: Nice lines! <3 Congrats!

Thanks ladies... the lines are never dark enough for me, but I am just nervous.

Kazine - can't wait to hear about the scan!

Don't be worried about dark, hun! They are obviously progressing.

View attachment 744779

Nice lines :) think i took first digi at 4+4.
I did ovulation test it was darkest pinky/red id seen was interesting lol x

I have heard that the hormon ovulation tests look for (LH) is very similar to the pregnancy hormon (HCG), so O tests can pick up pregnancy. Doesn't work the other way around though!

Gflady I've added you to the front page! Just update me when you have and change to the edd :hugs:
Congratulations to all the new ladies.

Anyone got any names ideas yet?

We've already picked Cordelia for a girl, same name we picked with Ashley. I really like Eric for a boy.

Jace was gonna be Zoe Mackenzie if a girl!
I also love Avary and Amity.

We like Raymond for a boy after my grandfather. For a girl Perhaps Sophia :)

Just booked my NT Scan for April 20th 9am . We found out the sex at our NT scan with our daughter so perhaps we may get another accurate guess .

The hospital is also advertising the Harmony test but it is the equivalent to 700 British pounds !
Loving the name chat. My dh banned it until 20 weeks last time so I will just do some quiet thinking until them!

My neighbour has a Doppler she might lend me...she's a nurse so she could even help me find the hb?! I don't know what type it is though :shrug:

View attachment 744779
Fxd everything doubles as hoped Twinklie. Your lines look great...I'd do the digi tomorrow? Xxx

My HCG reading was 275 today at 14dpo!! :happydance: Obviously I'm looking for doubling on Wednesday, but that strong first number made me happy! :cloud9:

Can I be added to November 24th for due date on the first page, pretty please? :flower: I think I might have accidentally got missed when I joined a couple days ago.

Wow Missy that is fantastic!!!! Now I bet I will be comparing my HCG at 15 DPO (hope to hear tomorrow morning...) to yours and probably be all disappointed haha. I hope you get great doubling! Or geez... such a high number... twins!? Are you sure of O date?

My HCG reading was 275 today at 14dpo!! :happydance: Obviously I'm looking for doubling on Wednesday, but that strong first number made me happy! :cloud9:

Can I be added to November 24th for due date on the first page, pretty please? :flower: I think I might have accidentally got missed when I joined a couple days ago.

I'm so sorry MissyLissy :blush: added you :hugs:

Great numbers :happydance: xxx

Wow Missy that is fantastic!!!! Now I bet I will be comparing my HCG at 15 DPO (hope to hear tomorrow morning...) to yours and probably be all disappointed haha. I hope you get great doubling! Or geez... such a high number... twins!? Are you sure of O date?

I might actually be 15dpo, but I really think 14dpo based on my temp spike and ovulation pains. I got pregnant off a medicated IUI, so I'm fairly confident on O date. There were two follicles, so I guess twins are possible, but I'm thinking not likely. One of the follicles was on my "bad" side that I had an ectopic in last fall.

I'm still being really cautious! It's so hard after a loss and after trying for so long just to get to this place. Any experienced ladies have any in site when you can relax a little? I find these first few weeks terrifying! Haha

I'm so sorry MissyLissy :blush: added you :hugs:

Great numbers :happydance: xxx

Thanks so much! No worries. :) You have a challenging job keeping up with this thread!

I'm envious. I don't get beta's.

Eh. Don't be. I kind of hate betas after going through low, slow rising Beta hell when I had my ectopic. The Beta game made my stress even worse. I wouldn't get them at all if it weren't for the fact I'm under the care of an RE who insists.

Missy, I also have had two losses, early though, but I can relate to just feeling nervous. I sooo want these to be our sticky beans so we can stick around this thread for 9 whole months! I will say... many women say you worry from the day you find out you are pregnant until they are 18 years old (and beyond)! haha. Sorry that doesnt help! :blush: :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->