November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Missy, I also have had two losses, early though, but I can relate to just feeling nervous. I sooo want these to be our sticky beans so we can stick around this thread for 9 whole months! I will say... many women say you worry from the day you find out you are pregnant until they are 18 years old (and beyond)! haha. Sorry that doesnt help! :blush: :dohh:

Lol... You are probably right. It doesn't help that I'm a worrier by nature too! :blush:

I'm nervous too. I've had a MMC in 2012 and 4 early losses in the last 5 months! BUT THIS IS IT!!!! <3

You both will have your rainbows too! WE'RE PREGNANT!!! I'm sorry for your losses. Don't let the past take your joy.

So I happen to have my annual physical this morning, so I was having them get me an order for blood work to check on my thyroid as I've been having some symptoms of hypothyroidism (fatigue, weight gain, miscarriages, cold extremities, dry hair), so I had them add on hcg and progesterone to the order. I'll get retested Wednesday... hoping for doubling!

Here's my FRER progression so far...taking one every day! haha. Not sure when to take my first CB digi...don't want it to be so early I get the dreaded "not pregnant"!

View attachment 744779

Nice lines :) think i took first digi at 4+4.
I did ovulation test it was darkest pinky/red id seen was interesting lol x

I have heard that the hormon ovulation tests look for (LH) is very similar to the pregnancy hormon (HCG), so O tests can pick up pregnancy. Doesn't work the other way around though!

Yes correct :) lines on ovulation sticks got darker much quicker than ic and still are much ahead of ic but only seem to get so dark though. x

Had lovely time this afternoon, asthma flared up which meant me having a coughing fit basically throwing up most of todays food (didnt help i was feeling sickly though ) guess only positive side is i didnt get chance to get fat from the fruit and nut bar haha x

Had lovely time this afternoon, asthma flared up which meant me having a coughing fit basically throwing up most of todays food (didnt help i was feeling sickly though ) guess only positive side is i didnt get chance to get fat from the fruit and nut bar haha x

Oh Amber, i also have asthma, and normally I am totally in control, but I am just getting over a cold which has turned into a horrid cough. I'm afraid I'm going to cough this bean loose! :haha:

I'm nervous too. I've had a MMC in 2012 and 4 early losses in the last 5 months! BUT THIS IS IT!!!! <3

You both will have your rainbows too! WE'RE PREGNANT!!! I'm sorry for your losses. Don't let the past take your joy.

What a great example at being posititve. Let's celebrate... we're pregnant!!!!!!! :happydance:

Here are my tests from today... LOOK AT THE OPK!!!

Attachments

• Pictures64_zps84503b1c.jpg
    Pictures64_zps84503b1c.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 13
The last 2 days I haven't really been feeling sick and can actually eat something other than cereal!

I'm loving your positive thoughts! This has to be it for you too! Sounds like you've been on quite the road. I think I remember you from the June Sunflowers group i was briefly a part of. Oh well.... Onwards and upwards! November Sparklers are where it's at! I'm looking forward to all our beautiful Fall/Thanksgiving (for the American ladies) babies!!

Hi all,

Can I join this list as well? I've seen a couple floating around on this site, but this seems by far the most active :)

First, baby and due date is Nov. 5th... according at least to this super early scan (so who knows, really). Excited to meet you all :)

Evening ladies :flower:

Can I come and join you? Due aprox 17th November although yet to have my booking in appt with midwife. I took an early HPT so it seems like I've been pregnant for aaaaages but I'm still not quite 6 weeks lol.

I'm also on the minimal symptoms thread as part from sensitive nips and a bit of evening bloat, I sometimes forget I'm pregnant lol. But I know symptoms may kick in soon so I'm enjoying the lull :haha:

Have a happy and healthy 9m folks and I'm going to enjoy being on this eventful journey with you all :thumbup:

Xx

Hi newbies!
And meg I agree finding out early makes it so much longer! Argh

Well... I caved and made a ticker. Hope I didn't jinx anything, ladies!!

Still no MS for me yet ... but the breasts are hurting a lot, and I am absolutely exhausted. Can barely function to look after DS! And im back to work tomorrow... my goodness i hope im not this tired tomorrow. DS did come in to wake me up and he asked me to put him back to his bed in the night... Then i got up again after that to check on him again for some reason.

What i would give for a cappuccino about now. A real one, not this decaf rubbish!! :sleep:

Still no MS for me yet ... but the breasts are hurting a lot, and I am absolutely exhausted. Can barely function to look after DS! And im back to work tomorrow... my goodness i hope im not this tired tomorrow. DS did come in to wake me up and he asked me to put him back to his bed in the night... Then i got up again after that to check on him again for some reason.

What i would give for a cappuccino about now. A real one, not this decaf rubbish!! :sleep:

I know the feeling, jace is 14 months and newly walking. Still fights every diaper change etc.
and he was up crying til midnight last night, plus I'm full up with flu!

Hey ladies had my appt today heard my lil pumpkins heartbeat oh that little whoosh whoosh sound made this feel real so I feel like I can be excited now the said I'm about 6and a half weeks along I'll post the ultrasound pic later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->