November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Interesting OPK.

Attachments

• 1921047_10203180878184298_1237078832_o.jpg
    1921047_10203180878184298_1237078832_o.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 17
Cravings
Cheese toast savoury foods I want lasagne really bad right now.

Aversions gone off chocolate though wouldn't go so far as an aversion as I'll still eat it occasionally though I did have a massive sweet tooth. My aversions are just ravfom a certain smell or thought of food makes me feel sick normally if I get too hungry

Omg all i crave are fruits and milk! Food doesnt sit in well til after lunch time.5 more days for the scan :yipee:

Cravings: meat (usually vegetarian but in pregnancy I just can't do it), broccoli, peas

Aversions: most food, especially sweet stuff though some biscuits like digestives do help occasionally. Leafy greens and most veg (boo because I love veg). I'm having to make myself eat all day to break the nausea for a few mins.

I wouldn't say I'm craving anything yet, or having any true aversions. But, I normally have a huge sweet tooth- I love anything with chocolate or sugar. But I haven't wanted ANYTHING sweet at all in the last week or so. I had a little chocolate Easter egg that my co-worker gave me at work and I ended up spitting it out. It was just too sweet or something. So odd for me.

Ugh I've been having aversions to pretty much everything besides my one craving of that day. It's a nightmare lol.

Cravings: meat (usually vegetarian but in pregnancy I just can't do it), broccoli, peas

Aversions: most food, especially sweet stuff though some biscuits like digestives do help occasionally. Leafy greens and most veg (boo because I love veg). I'm having to make myself eat all day to break the nausea for a few mins.

I remember guessing that my (vegetarian) SIL was pregnant with her 2nd when we went to a neighborhood potluck and she filled up an entire plate full of ribs...then looked around for another plate to fill up with sides. :haha:

Ive finally got my booking appointment through for 17th april,which is a bit late,but oh well,and 12 week scan for 24th april,and a consultant appointment for 21st may,im all set!
:dust:

I remember guessing that my (vegetarian) SIL was pregnant with her 2nd when we went to a neighborhood potluck and she filled up an entire plate full of ribs...then looked around for another plate to fill up with sides. :haha:

Haha! Each time, before I now I'm pregnant I crave meat and usually beef. Such a giveaway :dohh:

Cravings- milk, apple juice, and water...all ice cold. Earlier this week, I had a craving for angel hair pasta with meat sauce. DH offered to make it, and halfway through he decided to go in another direction and added a whole bunch of stuff like cinnamon, cloves, turmeric, almond milk, etc and used penne pasta. I was so angry! It didn't satisfy my craving at all. :haha:

Aversions- none really, although my first sign in both pregnancies was feeling sick when I smelled coffee. Some days I don't have much of an appetite in the evenings, although I haven't had much nausea yet.

Hello! My EDD is 11 Nov according to my O date. So excited to be able to talk with you ladies -its already been a bumpy ride & I have been non-stop worried. I had a mmc April 2013 at 12 weeks and so hoping this is my sticky bean, but already had a bleed and been diagnosed with an SCH - BUT we had a scan at 5w5d (I think 6w0d) b/c of it and saw a tiny little guy with a 97bpm heartbeat, betas were 11500 at 5w4d and since they were that high & they did the scan they decided not to test them again.

I was so hoping I'd be able to relax, but I have NO symptoms at 7w1d, except a bit hungrier, a bit thrstier, and a bit tired. Have had no nausea, and my sore boobs have disappeared.

Sorry for the novel - HH 9 months to you all!

Joining you girls if you please :) I'm due Nov 9th with my 5th yes 5th baby! Lol I have 4 boys & fingers tighly crossed for a girl. Have my first midwife app on Monday, becoming real now my normal jeans are a bit snug :p Hows you lovely lassies? x

UGH!!! So I went for my first prenatal appointment yesterday, was SUPER EXCITED only to be informed that I won't get a scan there until 18 weeks!!! So that's... carry the 1... uh, way too far in the future! I can't believe the medical community actually thinks that it's acceptable to only do one scan during a woman's entire 40-week pregnancy!! So. Since I'm really dying to see this little bean (and since I was planning on giving the parents a copy of my first scan in a cutesy baby photo frame) I made an appointment for a heartbeat scan at a local ultrasound facility... for Saturday March 29th, yay!!!!

P.S. OH and I are going to announce the pregnancy to friends/fam on April 1st... and see how many think we're pulling an April Fool's joke. :rofl:

beccbear the April Fools idea is really funny!!! Love that. Sorry your docs won't give you a scan sooner, hope the private one goes great!

18 weeks? Wow! Our OB does one at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 20 weeks, and 36 weeks. Last time we got a freebie at 24 weeks too because the little stinker wouldn't show some parts they needed to measure.

I'd be doing the same thing, getting a private scan done. But I'm impatient like that. :)

Hi Ladies. 5+1 today. Set for first doc appointment on Tuesday. Glad to have so many others expecting in November!
Do you have an edd CalliThom?
Hello! My EDD is 11 Nov according to my O date. So excited to be able to talk with you ladies -its already been a bumpy ride & I have been non-stop worried. I had a mmc April 2013 at 12 weeks and so hoping this is my sticky bean, but already had a bleed and been diagnosed with an SCH - BUT we had a scan at 5w5d (I think 6w0d) b/c of it and saw a tiny little guy with a 97bpm heartbeat, betas were 11500 at 5w4d and since they were that high & they did the scan they decided not to test them again.

I was so hoping I'd be able to relax, but I have NO symptoms at 7w1d, except a bit hungrier, a bit thrstier, and a bit tired. Have had no nausea, and my sore boobs have disappeared.

Sorry for the novel - HH 9 months to you all!

Joining you girls if you please :) I'm due Nov 9th with my 5th yes 5th baby! Lol I have 4 boys & fingers tighly crossed for a girl. Have my first midwife app on Monday, becoming real now my normal jeans are a bit snug :p Hows you lovely lassies? x
welcome and congratulations ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance:
H&h 9 months to you all...I will go and add you to the front page :hugs:

I was 7 days late with F so I expect to be late again this time?

Mine is also evening sickness Tiger, although I don't know if I feel worse in the evening as I'm tireder? And boy it's harder being pg this time round with a toddler and my baby is a pretty good sleeper, I have so much sympathy for ose with babies up in the night :wacko:
I slept for 2 hours this afternoon while F napped and I'm still dying for bed already!

Cravings...birthday cake, cheesy crisps, toast, ice cold water, boiled sweets, banana milk shake from McDonald's!

Aversions...cups of tea, chocolate, apples! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"