November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I was actually early. I was due nov,19 with my LO and she came here nov,8

cravings: chocolate milk, cereal, pancakes, egg salad

aversions:Are different from one minute to the next. Something that sounded good earlier in the day I can't touch a little while later

Cravings- milk, apple juice, and water...all ice cold. Earlier this week, I had a craving for angel hair pasta with meat sauce. DH offered to make it, and halfway through he decided to go in another direction and added a whole bunch of stuff like cinnamon, cloves, turmeric, almond milk, etc and used penne pasta. I was so angry! It didn't satisfy my craving at all. :haha:

Aversions- none really, although my first sign in both pregnancies was feeling sick when I smelled coffee. Some days I don't have much of an appetite in the evenings, although I haven't had much nausea yet.

Ha! I'm the opposite on the drinks - I've drank about 8 bottles of room temperature water today and my body wants MORE! Anything ice cold gives me splitting head aches...

As for cravings? Salty things, mostly. I usually am a candy fiend, but lately all I've wanted are tortilla chips, pretzels, pizza...super healthy things, guys.

No aversions yet, except when I was just cutting up my broccoli for dinner I got a whiff of something dirty-feet smelling and about tossed all of the veggies in the trash lol

I've been craving cheddar and sour cream potato chips... so random.

But, have been nauseous on and off throughout the day. I explain it as feeling like I'm hungover and certain smells will have me running to the bathroom. I haven't gotten physically sick yet, but I feel like I will and my stomach feels so shaky.

I guess this MS thing is real! :sick:

I go from eating absolutely nothing to being STARVING.

I was 5 days early with my son, and my labor was 8 hours (4 of which I had to sit still for IV antibiotics, so it might have been much less if I could have pushed earlier). My first contraction and second contraction were 5 minutes apart. We were headed to the hospital, and by the time we made it, I was 9 cm dilated! hahah I'm so nervous this time around that I will be at work or something. By the time I make it home, the baby will be out at this rate :haha::rofl:

Princess: I've heard a late first one doesn't mean a late second. They commonly come earlier and earlier with each child. Also labor tends to be shorter (hence my fear)!! So you are not out for a nice on time delivery yet :haha:

Wow Tiger that was a quick labor lol my water broke early in the a.m and at the hospital i wasnt dilated at all so my labor was almost like 14hrs and in the 3rd push she came out

Yea I tell DH I feel like I'm hungover everyday

That's really the only way I can describe it that is relatable to a man. He feels terrible, especially when I said that, he was all "oh no, poor baby, what can I get you?" I'm curious to see how long this pampering goes... he usually is a great care-taker.

18 weeks? Wow! Our OB does one at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 20 weeks, and 36 weeks. Last time we got a freebie at 24 weeks too because the little stinker wouldn't show some parts they needed to measure.

I'd be doing the same thing, getting a private scan done. But I'm impatient like that. :)

I know, I feel like monthly-bimonthly scans should be the norm! The doctor said insurance providers generally don't cover scans unless they're "necessary"... I wanted to ask them "When was the last time a doctor diagnosed a patient over the phone? Don't they have to SEE the patient to make sure everything's ok?" Because that essentially told me that, as long as I'm not bleeding and have no history of pregnancy complications (P.S. this is my first pregnancy, so no history does not necessarily equal low risk) then there's no need to do one before 18 weeks. Sorry, I just don't agree...

But trying not to get down about it. Luckily for me, the private facility I chose for the heartbeat scan has reasonable prices. If all goes well, I may just have to go more than once! OH and I are just dying to see this little tyke!:)

EDD is Nov 25. Probably will change when I go to the doc on Tueaday and I'll be sure to update here.

Had my first intense craving tonight! DH had started roasting a chicken and I told him he might as well finish it and freeze it bc I was going to the store on my way home from work to pick up the fixin's for tacos. Best. Tacos. Ever.

UGH!!! So I went for my first prenatal appointment yesterday, was SUPER EXCITED only to be informed that I won't get a scan there until 18 weeks!!! So that's... carry the 1... uh, way too far in the future! I can't believe the medical community actually thinks that it's acceptable to only do one scan during a woman's entire 40-week pregnancy!! So. Since I'm really dying to see this little bean (and since I was planning on giving the parents a copy of my first scan in a cutesy baby photo frame) I made an appointment for a heartbeat scan at a local ultrasound facility... for Saturday March 29th, yay!!!!

P.S. OH and I are going to announce the pregnancy to friends/fam on April 1st... and see how many think we're pulling an April Fool's joke. :rofl:

My son was born on April fools day! No one believed me when I announced on facebook lol It took some convincing I had to post a picture from my hospital bed with baby in my arms for them to believe me :haha:

ive got appt at 12:20 hope i dont get admitted to hospital.

Im 8lb down. Nothing at all stopped down yesterday. Starting to wonder if ive got HG i cant sallow my own salvia without feeling sick. x

ive got appt at 12:20 hope i dont get admitted to hospital.

Im 8lb down. Nothing at all stopped down yesterday. Starting to wonder if ive got HG i cant sallow my own salvia without feeling sick. x

Sorry to hear this :( got my fingers crossed they don't admit you!!

I've managed to stay the same so far but my tummy has gotten huge with bloat :( it's horrible! I feel disgusting!! When does the bloating tend to go?

I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever then i woke up today with really sore boobs!! Now on ebay looking for a half decent support bra for these already mahoosive tatas!! Wish me luck :p

Oh MummytoAmber I hope you don't get admitted but get some help to feel better dear!

I finally have sore boobs but the worst symptom is that I am so gassy at night. It's so uncomfortable it makes it hard to fall asleep sometimes.

I ordered a free graze box that I got a voucher for in my bounty pack... But messed up on the website somewhere and they sent me 2 and charged me for one -.- Quite annoyed but sitting here picking at them both, so I hope they don't ask me to send one back after my complaint email ha ha.

I really want to try those graze boxes! I love to snack esp when busy but cant afford to put on too much weight so i heard they where a good alternative to snacks...Are they yummy?

I really want to try those graze boxes! I love to snack esp when busy but cant afford to put on too much weight so i heard they where a good alternative to snacks...Are they yummy?

I just wish I'd known you could select what you wanted before they sent them out! They sent me a brownie which was absolutely gorgeous. Flapjacks. It's mostly nuts and stuff but one of the packs I got there were orange dark chocolate buttons in which were lush! I've just gone through their online list and "binned" all the ones I didn't like the look of in case I ever order again!

I've got a friend code if you want it, means you get a free box and I get money off my next one haha

Mummytoamber, I hope all is ok, that sounds so terrible to be experiencing.

ive had graze boxes for over year now my fav.
Sadly my last 3 boxes are just in the cupboard i need to postpone them for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->