November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My body doesnt want anything healthy at all, massive aversions to anything remotely healthy...this isn't going to harm baby is it? I literally just need rubbish at the moment to function :(

My body doesnt want anything healthy at all, massive aversions to anything remotely healthy...this isn't going to harm baby is it? I literally just need rubbish at the moment to function :(

Don't worry, it defo won't harm the baby. You can play catch up later on in pregnancy and your body will already have nutrients stored. :thumbup:

Don't worry, it defo won't harm the baby. You can play catch up later on in pregnancy and your body will already have nutrients stored. :thumbup:

The relief! Thank you!!

Im not typically a water person but oh my this pregnancy makes me drink looooots of water its crazybi wasnt even like this with my previous pregnancy and fruits yumm love them blood oranges. Its a grapefruit and orange mixed together they r delishh

WTF IS THIS!

tumblr_n35qtz3BEy1rzr014o2_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_n35qtz3BEy1rzr014o1_250.jpg

Kazine i would say the start of a bump your tiny. AFM i have small pooch cause of my LO and i already had my first official vomitte! Oh gadd i really wasnt expecting to vomitte at all. Hopefully its not a daily thing like with my LO. My throat hurts ugghh

Eeek. It's just appeared out of no where. I hope its a bump and not just a food baby!

Pregnancy tests are seriously evil. I know it's easier said than done, but seriously just put them away ladies. Yesterday I took a frer and the test line was LIGHT. I panicked all day long and DH forced me to go in for another beta just so I could ease my mind. My HCG was almost 11K as of yesterday. Stupid pregnancy tests. After that I packed away all my positive tests, and threw away my remaining test. That was seriously the third time a stupid plastic test made me worried in the last week. Stop peeing on sticks, ladies! It's not worth the stress (not that I can really talk. Lol)

Missy there is a "hook effect" where once you get further along and have so much hcg, your tests get lighter. Just to freak us out!!!

Oh yes, in my insane worrying yesterday I learned all about the Hook Effect. Although from everything I read it's very rare to get the hook effect as early as 5 weeks... But I'll go with it I guess.

Have you had a scan yet? Maybe hcg is high due to twins???

Early scan scheduled for Tuesday at only 6w+1! I truly don't think it's twins, but that's DH's big fear right now! Lol

Doesn't seem high to me at 11k Missy! There is such a variance.

Also keep in mind the level in your blood is a lot higher than what is in your urine.

Attachments

• 69kw80.jpg
    69kw80.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 10
Really?? I. Vomitted again and am scared to vomitte again and not keep anything down :nope:

just got bed on ward. what a long day! iv drip being pumped into me. xx

Pregnancy tests are seriously evil. I know it's easier said than done, but seriously just put them away ladies. Yesterday I took a frer and the test line was LIGHT. I panicked all day long and DH forced me to go in for another beta just so I could ease my mind. My HCG was almost 11K as of yesterday. Stupid pregnancy tests. After that I packed away all my positive tests, and threw away my remaining test. That was seriously the third time a stupid plastic test made me worried in the last week. Stop peeing on sticks, ladies! It's not worth the stress (not that I can really talk. Lol)

Missy there is a "hook effect" where once you get further along and have so much hcg, your tests get lighter. Just to freak us out!!!

Oh yes, in my insane worrying yesterday I learned all about the Hook Effect. Although from everything I read it's very rare to get the hook effect as early as 5 weeks... But I'll go with it I guess.

Have you had a scan yet? Maybe hcg is high due to twins???

Early scan scheduled for Tuesday at only 6w+1! I truly don't think it's twins, but that's DH's big fear right now! Lol

I agree its not that high, your body just obviously doesn't excrete excess hormones into your urine as much as some people

Not nice Jalanis! Luckily I've only thrown up once but have been close quite a few times; I think I can control it!!

Hopefully you can be home soon mummytoamber!!!

I know laura hopefully i get better, tomorrow i have a birthday party to go to and wouldnt want to vomite and cry there haha

Really?? I. Vomitted again and am scared to vomitte again and not keep anything down :nope:

Oh no, fingers crossed no more. Try not to let your stomach get completely empty :hugs:

just got bed on ward. what a long day! iv drip being pumped into me. xx

Gosh! That took ages. Hope it works magic.

Morning!

How are you guys?

Anyone getting constipated? Sorry if TMI. I can't stomach fibrous food at mo but the constipation makes me feel more sick. The joys! Bring on 2nd tri.

Glad you are in the right place mummytoamber,and i hope you start to improve.
I agree gflady-bring on 2nd tri!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"