November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Really?? I. Vomitted again and am scared to vomitte again and not keep anything down :nope:

Oh no, fingers crossed no more. Try not to let your stomach get completely empty :hugs:

just got bed on ward. what a long day! iv drip being pumped into me. xx

Gosh! That took ages. Hope it works magic.

Morning!

How are you guys?

Anyone getting constipated? Sorry if TMI. I can't stomach fibrous food at mo but the constipation makes me feel more sick. The joys! Bring on 2nd tri.

Yeah I am constipated, very unusual for me and I hate it!! I am so gassy aswell which I guess is the constipation :( I am eating so much as well bexause if I don't I feel so sick!

What's the usual weight gain in first trimester?

I haven't gained any yet, even though I'm bumping out!

Really?? I. Vomitted again and am scared to vomitte again and not keep anything down :nope:

Oh no, fingers crossed no more. Try not to let your stomach get completely empty :hugs:

Morning!

How are you guys?

Anyone getting constipated? Sorry if TMI. I can't stomach fibrous food at mo but the constipation makes me feel more sick. The joys! Bring on 2nd tri.

I have also been constipated. And I only have to go early in the morning so the urge to go wakes me up before I need to be awake. *great*

Glad I'm not the only one but sorry you guys are suffering too. I'm finding it difficult to stomach fluids which probs isn't helping. Got a bit of reflux too which I didn't get til 3rd last time. :shrug:

Hi everyone. Can I join? I think I am due Nov 7th. I have 4 other children 6,5,4 and 2. We are keeping this a secret till after the first trimester. Since I have 2 girls and 2 boys, this baby will be a tie breaker. So I plan on not finding out and having a surprise! I've done it both ways, and if you can do it, waiting for the surprize is so much fun.:)

Been on 4 drips so far from 10pm last night..this last ones still got 4 hrs. hopefully be discharged this evening.

i was having both types of bowel movements kept changing every 4 days.
only been consipated since nothing stopped down.

Hi everyone. Can I join? I think I am due Nov 7th. I have 4 other children 6,5,4 and 2. We are keeping this a secret till after the first trimester. Since I have 2 girls and 2 boys, this baby will be a tie breaker. So I plan on not finding out and having a surprise! I've done it both ways, and if you can do it, waiting for the surprize is so much fun.:)

Welcome! I wish I had the patience to wait but I don't unfortunately lol! I'll be finding out about 16 weeks!

Been on 4 drips so far from 10pm last night..this last ones still got 4 hrs. hopefully be discharged this evening.

i was having both types of bowel movements kept changing every 4 days.
only been consipated since nothing stopped down.

Thinking about you!! Hope you're discharged soon!

Welcome and congrats :wave: :yipee:
I have added you to the front page...h&h 9 months xxx

Mummytoamber I hope the drip is helping and you can be home soon. Has dh got your girls? Xxx

Thanks everyone. I typically have my babies a month early, but I always hope to make it to 40 weeks, or even 38 would be great. My birthday is at the end of October, so who knows, I might be sharing a birthday.:laugh2:

I've had 3 mcs in the past, but I will say that this pregnancy seems like a sticky. Lots of first trimester symptoms. This past week I must have had a jump in hormones- I cried for about 24 hours, about everything and nothing. I am somewhat back to normal, and feel saner.

Morning!

How are you guys?

Yeah I am constipated, very unusual for me and I hate it!! I am so gassy aswell which I guess is the constipation :( I am eating so much as well bexause if I don't I feel so sick!

I read somewhere (can't remember where for sure but probably what to expect) that most women gain 3-5lbs but no weight gain is ok too. I panicked because at 6 weeks I had 'gained' 5lbs already but now at nearly 9 weeks it is down to 2lbs because my constipation is starting to improve with the addition of more fibre and liquids.

Morning!

How are you guys?

I read somewhere (can't remember where for sure but probably what to expect) that most women gain 3-5lbs but no weight gain is ok too. I panicked because at 6 weeks I had 'gained' 5lbs already but now at nearly 9 weeks it is down to 2lbs because my constipation is starting to improve with the addition of more fibre and liquids.

I second this. With DD, at 8 weeks I had gained 6lbs. At 12 weeks it was back down to 4lbs. I think my weight gain was due to bad MS. The only stuff I could keep down was cold cheesy bread and eggo waffles - so I are a lot of that!!!

Congratulations! Sounds like your kids already have some lifelong friends in their siblings, with how close they are.

I know it's early, but what does everyone think they are going to have, or expect to have - b or g?

My family is GINORMOUS! Yet on my mother's side, out of 11 great-grands, only 2 of them have been girls (and they're the oldest!). On the other hand on my father's side, out of 21+ great-grands, only ONE has been a boy in the last 8 years! So, since I'm a product of both of those families, I'm wondering which streak I will break. :winkwink:
Right now, I feel like my husband and I should be expecting a little baby boy...and I am fine either way! :D

Congrats dissy! I feel like i may have a lil girl i have same symptoms as with my daughter, but who knows right only time will tell.

Everyone says this going be boy. awkward one like his dad...be a trouble maker too what im going through. x

I have a gut feeling that little pea is a girl but everyone else thinks a boy because my OHs family are a big family and of his generation there are 18 cousins and only 2 of them are girls and the sperm determines the gender doesn't it? So logic says boy.

Boy or girl, I honestly don't care. I just want this to be my healthy take home baby! I go back and forth though on what I think, but today I'm thinking girl. That will likely change tomorrow. :haha: The Chinese thing predicts a boy for me. We'll see I guess.

Has anyone started thinking about names? We pretty much have our boy name locked up and ready, and have for some time- though i suppose it could change, but seems unlikely. We can't agree on a girl name though. My husband likes really old fashioned, strange names. Then he gets mad when I veto over and over and refuses to even talk about names anymore until like the third trimester! :haha:

I know that men determine the gender, but his family is so small it's hard to find a pattern ;)

We have the name Kella picked for a girl, and Cooper or Adrian for a boy...my mom is already poking fun at the girl name, but it only strengthens my resolve! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->