November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I know that men determine the gender, but his family is so small it's hard to find a pattern ;)

We have the name Kella picked for a girl, and Cooper or Adrian for a boy...my mom is already poking fun at the girl name, but it only strengthens my resolve! Lol

Lovely names! My mom also really dislikes our boy name... But she'll get over it. You are right... it only strengthens the resolve! Haha. If its a boy, it'll likely be Declan Richard (middle name is both of our dad's names). As for a girl, I LOVE Nora or Norah (not set on spelling) and I want Irene as the middle name after my grandma. DH not sold. He likes Alice or Snow, which sorry, isn't going to happen. He likes Eleanor as a compromise to Nora(h) and just call her Nora as a nickname, but I feel there are too many nickname variations of Eleanor and I don't love the name on its own either. Oh well... We have time. Just fun to think about.

I think all of that junk food is catching up to me :wacko: I've been horribly constipated for a couple days now. Really feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I bought some colace at the store today so I'm hoping that does the trick. Anyone had any luck taking anything for their constipation?

I know that men determine the gender, but his family is so small it's hard to find a pattern ;)

We have the name Kella picked for a girl, and Cooper or Adrian for a boy...my mom is already poking fun at the girl name, but it only strengthens my resolve! Lol

Lovely names! My mom also really dislikes our boy name... But she'll get over it. You are right... it only strengthens the resolve! Haha. If its a boy, it'll likely be Declan Richard (middle name is both of our dad's names). As for a girl, I LOVE Nora or Norah (not set on spelling) and I want Irene as the middle name after my grandma. DH not sold. He likes Alice or Snow, which sorry, isn't going to happen. He likes Eleanor as a compromise to Nora(h) and just call her Nora as a nickname, but I feel there are too many nickname variations of Eleanor and I don't love the name on its own either. Oh well... We have time. Just fun to think about.
I love the name Nora as well! I have it on my list ^^ but our girl name is on lock. Declan is very unique! I think it's great! Alice isn't so bad...a little old-fashioned, but it could be worse lol

I used to think I was having a boy at the start and now that's changed to girl so I really don't know. OH thinks girl and MIL wants it to be a girl (she has 4 boys plus a boy who died young so a girl would be special to her!)

OH and I cannot agree on names; he's African so wants a 'mixed race' name for a boy which I am not thrilled about really but we'll see!

I feel like I'm having a boy but my sis and one of my bff had dreams that I had a baby girl before they even knew I was pregnant. So it could very well be a girl. We have a girl name picked out but no clue on a boy name.

I am so sure I am having a boy. Every since I found out, the only thing in my mind is a boy. I have never been so sure- it's kinda strange.

It'll be interesting to see if we are all right about our predictions

It'll be interesting to see if we are all right about our predictions

Maybe we should write out predictions on the first post?! And then compare! I think we were originally going to do mothers intuition but I can't remember what was decided!

MummytoAmber - that's terrible. I hope that they help make you feel a little better and you start being able to keep some H2O down. Did you experience this with your first two pregnancies?

So, I called my doctor today to confirm my appointment for a week and a half from now. I thought I was coming in for an ultrasound, as I'll be 8 1/2 weeks, but they said that I'd just get a papsmear possibly and some information about pregnancy. I asked when an ultrasound would happen and they said that they might offer an optional one at 13 weeks, but weren't sure. TBH I'm pretty disappointed, because we are getting married in 2 weeks and then going away for 2 weeks and I feel like I NEED to know that everything is okay before that. After the wedding, we wanted to be able to start telling people, but I feel like until I SEE baby and know that there's nothing wrong and baby is growing, that's not a good choice. Is this normal? I've seen most people have already gotten an ultrasound or are getting one soon and my friends who have been pregnant have all gotten one around 6-8 weeks.

They did the same exact thing to me! They told me one scan during the pregnancy, at 18 weeks. Well... seeing as I'd planned to announce the pregnancy to my family with a photo of the first scan in a frame, that was just simply not going to do... and then I found out that there was a private ultrasound facility in town that did scans for a fee! I got an "early heartbeat scan" (which is basically the only one they can do this early... 8 weeks today) for $40... maybe you could try something like that?

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi ladies, can I join you?

I have been away from BnB for a few years now (politics and drama :wacko:) Now I've been lurking for a while and it looks like a lot of that has cooled down.

After almost 2 and a half years TTC, my hubby and I found out a couple weeks ago that I'm pregnant. My EDD based on my LMP is going to be Nov. 12th, but I was on clomid and a progesterone test showed that I did not ovulate. I didn't have a positive pregnancy test until two weeks after my period was due, so I'm wondering if I ovulated late.

We have one little boy who just turned 4 in February, and I am still in contact with my pregnancy group from that pregnancy, hoping to find a similar group this time around!

I'm thinking boy this time. This pregnancy has been different from DD's in every way. Plus if you've ever read about the Shettles method, I realized a couple days ago that we DTD with "boy" timing! Not sure if I buy all that, but it's always fun to think about!

Boy name is Cash Emmitt (DH has same middle name), and girl name is Reese Maxine (his grandmother's name). Our DD is Chase Evelyne, so obviously for girls we like names that are almost gender-neutral, paired with something ultra feminine.

We've had our boy name for years, and our girl name since we started TTC last summer, so we are definitely locked in!

I have been away from BnB for a few years now (politics and drama :wacko:) Now I've been lurking for a while and it looks like a lot of that has cooled down.

After almost 2 and a half years TTC, my hubby and I found out a couple weeks ago that I'm pregnant. My EDD based on my LMP is going to be Nov. 12th, but I was on clomid and a progesterone test showed that I did not ovulate. I didn't have a positive pregnancy test until two weeks after my period was due, so I'm wondering if I ovulated late.

We have one little boy who just turned 4 in February, and I am still in contact with my pregnancy group from that pregnancy, hoping to find a similar group this time around!

I had a similar situation... based on LMP (Jan 20th) I'd be due Oct 27th, but OH and I didn't BD until Feb 15th, so... :winkwink: I'm going with 8 weeks even though the doctor says (because of LMP) it's more...

In your case, I'd recommend maybe telling your doc you're unsure about LMP, in which case they may do an early dating scan for you. Happy and healthy 9 months! Welcome to the club. :)

I'm thinking boy this time. This pregnancy has been different from DD's in every way. Plus if you've ever read about the Shettles method, I realized a couple days ago that we DTD with "boy" timing! Not sure if I buy all that, but it's always fun to think about!

Boy name is Cash Emmitt (DH has same middle name), and girl name is Reese Maxine (his grandmother's name). Our DD is Chase Evelyne, so obviously for girls we like names that are almost gender-neutral, paired with something ultra feminine.

We've had our boy name for years, and our girl name since we started TTC last summer, so we are definitely locked in!

Wow, I have never heard the name Chase for a girl..but it's beautiful! I've never heard of the Shettles method, now I'm gonna have to do some research...:)

blondenklutzi, congratulations!! I'm super new to these boards so I don't know what kind of drama there can be...everyone in this thread is super nice and supportive, though. It's really a breath of fresh air for this first-timer. Your little one is adorable!

blondenklutzi, congratulations!! I'm super new to these boards so I don't know what kind of drama there can be...everyone in this thread is super nice and supportive, though. It's really a breath of fresh air for this first-timer. Your little one is adorable!

It looks like it has all died down mostly. Like I said, it has been about two years. There were a couple of people just causing drama. Our March lambs 2010 group was wonderful as well, and we now have a facebook group where we keep in constant contact.

To join in the gender discussion, I am not quite sure what we've got baking this time. I keep saying "her" and using feminine pronouns, but I really think this is because everyone else who has been pregnant around me has had girls!

Hopefully I can get my doctor to do a dating scan, I see him on Wednesday, but I'm not sure if he will or not. I may have to wait until the regular 12 week ultrasound.

I did have one dream, very vivid, that I had a little boy named TJ. I would really be happy with either. I used to say I wanted all boys, less drama! But girl outfits are so darn cute too! So who knows!

Morning!

Happy mothering Sunday UK ladies! I'm chilling in bed whilst dh looks after ds :)

Mummytoa hope you're doing better.

Welcome all the new ladies :wave:

[/B]
I think all of that junk food is catching up to me :wacko: I've been horribly constipated for a couple days now. Really feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I bought some colace at the store today so I'm hoping that does the trick. Anyone had any luck taking anything for their constipation?

Haven't been brave enough to take anything yet. How'd you get on?

I did have one dream, very vivid, that I had a little boy named TJ. I would really be happy with either. I used to say I wanted all boys, less drama! But girl outfits are so darn cute too! So who knows!

I'm the same! Quite like all boys as don't want to deal with female hormones but then it'd be nice to do girly things together. No idea what we're having. Got same symptoms as with ds so maybe another boy. I really don't mind. I'd like to keep it a surprise since this is our last but dh wants to find out. As for names, no idea!

Welcome and congrats! :happydance: and welcome back to bnb...you have found a great group, no drama here!!
Have a h&h 9 months and I will add you to the front page :hugs:
I hope you can get your dates confirmed soon xxx

So gender predictions, I was going to add them to the front page but then I didn't want to clutter it up as it looks so neat!!
What do you think? I could do ....name, MI :pink:/:blue:, team :yellow:
Then get rid of mi and change team as people find out the gender?
Or I could do two lists at the bottom of MI :pink: and MI :blue:??
Let me know, I don't want tomes with the list too much as I think it's simple and effective and I work predominantly on an iPad so I can't be too fancy!!:blush: xxx

Def think its be fun to add gender guesses to front page!!

You've already got the yellow stork so just change it to pink or blue and at top of list put members and gender guess or something like that, so it won't add anything else really to cover page. Well cross the bridge of actual gender in 3 months when we get to it!

Put me as team blue (again!)

Happy Mother's Day!

I have no idea what my baby is. I'd say girl but I think that's because I'd love one if each!

Is this anyone else's lasI/only baby? We just want 2 but it's a bit sad that I'll probably never be pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->