• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

Hi Chrissie, yeh i've got your friend request..i sent you a lil message too for when you next go on...damn our leaky boobs!!! Mine seem to have slowed it's only really slight (not enough to go through my bra yet thank god!!)

xx

Mine either, thankfully! Was just some droplets of clear liquid that I noticed, lol.... oh the joys.!! I have discovered what heartburn is like now too!!!

Well I had the scan this morning. It was really really good. I had to have the scan up on the ward coz they'd already done too many or some crap down in U/S so the Obstetrician did it. He said that because he doesn't do scans all the time he wants me to have another one next week in the U/S department so I get to see bubs again!!!! As far as he can see there are no holes in the heart and everything looked great so I'm really really chuffed. I have also been left with absolutely no doubt that it's a boy. Saw all his bits!!! The Doctor was quite impressed LMAO!! SO now I'm looking forward to next week!

I had my scan this morning too and I've got the all clear :happydance: Baby is perfectly healthy! There is no sign there is any problems with baby as there was in my previous pregnancy! :D Going post the scan pics up when I can find the thread lol! Hope everyone is okays xxxx

Well I had the scan this morning. It was really really good. I had to have the scan up on the ward coz they'd already done too many or some crap down in U/S so the Obstetrician did it. He said that because he doesn't do scans all the time he wants me to have another one next week in the U/S department so I get to see bubs again!!!! As far as he can see there are no holes in the heart and everything looked great so I'm really really chuffed. I have also been left with absolutely no doubt that it's a boy. Saw all his bits!!! The Doctor was quite impressed LMAO!! SO now I'm looking forward to next week!

Excellent news RaeRae :)

You lucky ladies :) I have given up on ever having a sex life again, my DH doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in me or my body anymore :cry: - I think the whole pregnancy thing is freaking him out to much :(

I 've got the opposite problem - esp as I have my before-bed-routine of putting oil on my boobs and tum.. he just sits in bed practically drooling!! haha men!

I also for a time about a couple of weeks ago, I was feeling, how shall i put this?... fruity myself! couldnt' get enough of sexy things!

Now however, I'm more back to myself, and my boobs are hurting too - is anyone else wearing a bra at night too??

xxx

You lucky ladies :) I have given up on ever having a sex life again, my DH doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in me or my body anymore :cry: - I think the whole pregnancy thing is freaking him out to much :(

I 've got the opposite problem - esp as I have my before-bed-routine of putting oil on my boobs and tum.. he just sits in bed practically drooling!! haha men!

I also for a time about a couple of weeks ago, I was feeling, how shall i put this?... fruity myself! couldnt' get enough of sexy things!

Now however, I'm more back to myself, and my boobs are hurting too - is anyone else wearing a bra at night too??

xxx

For the safety of my DH I think I'm going to have to start wearing a bra as if I turn over too fast I'm likely to knock him unconcious with my cannonball boobs :rofl: :rofl: - seriously heavy and uncomfy for sleeping nowadays

I can't remember if I asked to come in here lol My due date is the 6th Nov:cloud9:

Glad to hear your scans went well this morning ladies:D

I've got mine on friday and cant wait :happydance:

Had my follow up scan today, baby only co-operated at the very end, but we got to see the feet etc and they could measure everything they needed to :)

I had my 21 wk checkup yesterday. Doctor thinks everything seems fine. She modified my EDD from the 21st to the 20th, but she put it down as 20-25th Nov. It is starting to feel so real, with the baby doing karate lessons down there :)

I'll be having an U/S scan in 2 weeks, I hope everything will go well there.

hi everyone! I am sorry i have been elusive. I had my 22 week scan last Thursday! I'M HAVING A PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABY GIRL!https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn231/Pinupgirl300/babyavery-1.jpg

Congratulations on the pink bump tish terror! :thumbup:

Thank you so very much! you all are amazing! she's a fiery one too! haha she love the beatles!

hi ladies. im struggling on how to get the november sparklers image on my signature...... can any 1 help me out on how to do it please???????? thanks

I can't, sorry! No idea how to do it- try looking on the help boards, they'll be instructions on there I would expect!

Happy scans to all!

I've just realised I've only two more weeks in the second tri... It'll fly by ladies, make the most of the 'honeymoon' trimester before you all start getting all extra tired and hormonal :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->