• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

Thanks peeps :D

I was quite surprised how clear our scan pictures are, even from the first scan they are really clear. Think we have a very photogenic little boy :rofl:
I will be going for another scan in about 3 weeks time because they found an Echogenic foci in the heart, it is just a variation of normal anatomy and apparently is nothing to worry about (the midwife reassured me on this)
Has anyone else ever had this come up on a scan before?

Just means I get to have another scan and get more pics :happydance:
I was worried about it at first but once the midwife had a chat with me I felt much better and am not so worried now

Finally my 20 week scan pics! Well 2 of them!

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb90/Bethm8701/Baby/P7030459-1.jpg

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb90/Bethm8701/Baby/P7030462.jpg

Great piccies ladies!

Lozziepop - welcome to Team Blue and dont you just love it when they pout and move their little mouths! makes it seem even more real (if it can haha!) Gorgeous baby boy you have there. Oh, and you're due one day before me! How exciting!

Beth09 - awww your little one looks like s/he is pouting in the second piccie! Cute cute cute!! Do you know what Team you are on or are you on Team Yellow?

Great piccies ladies!

Lozziepop - welcome to Team Blue and dont you just love it when they pout and move their little mouths! makes it seem even more real (if it can haha!) Gorgeous baby boy you have there. Oh, and you're due one day before me! How exciting!

Beth09 - awww your little one looks like s/he is pouting in the second piccie! Cute cute cute!! Do you know what Team you are on or are you on Team Yellow?

Thank you!! No we are on Team yellow, didnt want to know the sex! I was adamant it was a girl but looking at the scan i think it looks like a boy LOL! x

Aww beth you're pics are super cute, your LO is lying in the same position as ours was for the pics. I still haven't been able to scan them in using OH's printer/scanner/thingy! :dohh: But i am going to make him do it tonight when he gets home from work, i am desperate to show our LO off! :cloud9:

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing ok.

I have another scan on tuesday to check on the baby's heart because my little girl was born with some holes in her heart that healed up by themselves. I'm excited to see baby again but nervous!!!

Gorgeous photos Beth :) Another team Yellow :happydance:

Raerae - I'm sure scan will go fine, just enjoy seeing your little boy again :) :hugs: - oooh you are nearlly 24 weeks now aswell - time is flying by :)

I have a really really painful left boob today - it's just behind the nipple so assume it is by boob getting ready for breast feeding but ooooowwwwww!

Awww beth - what gorgeous piccies!! i think boy too :)

Blondie - thats how mine went before they started LEAKING!! lol luckily its only a little bit, so not soaking through me bras yet lmao!! :D

xx

Awww beth - what gorgeous piccies!! i think boy too :)

Blondie - thats how mine went before they started LEAKING!! lol luckily its only a little bit, so not soaking through me bras yet lmao!! :D

xx

Noooo I can't cope with the thought of leaking boobs just yet :rofl: - DH is finding my huge boobs and my saucer like nipples a little freaky right now so if they start leaking I'm never going to be able to seduce him. :rofl:

Noooo I can't cope with the thought of leaking boobs just yet :rofl: - DH is finding my huge boobs and my saucer like nipples a little freaky right now so if they start leaking I'm never going to be able to seduce him. :rofl:

Mines is liking the size and the digestive biscuit-sized nipples :-/ He's a freak :)

Mines is liking the size and the digestive biscuit-sized nipples :-/ He's a freak :)

:rofl: Mine DH is like yours MsEmski! I am so tired though....:sleep:

You lucky ladies :) I have given up on ever having a sex life again, my DH doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in me or my body anymore :cry: - I think the whole pregnancy thing is freaking him out to much :(

Aww beth you're pics are super cute, your LO is lying in the same position as ours was for the pics. I still haven't been able to scan them in using OH's printer/scanner/thingy! :dohh: But i am going to make him do it tonight when he gets home from work, i am desperate to show our LO off! :cloud9:

Thank you! I just took photo's of mine as my scanner didnt work! I wanna see pics lol x

Leaky boobs?! Eep. I always knew it was a possibility but didn't realise it could start happening so soon :shock:

I already feel like my boobs aren't my own anymore, they were fairly sizeable to begin with but now they're huge, and my nipples are like dinner plates and a completely different colour to what they were pre-pregnancy! It's mad!

Anyhow, we finally scanned in the scan piccies last night so here are two for your viewing pleasure :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/SCAN0012-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/SCAN0011-1.jpg

Hi ladies,
well I am off on my holidays today, two weeks in Croatia :happydance::happydance:, so I will chat to you all when we get back!!

Have fun Polaris xxxx

awwwwwwwww beautiful pics Rebaby xx

Awww lovely pics rebaby! :)

Have a lovely holiday polaris! :hugs:

Well I've just done my pregnancy exercise DVD, I got the Davina McCall one and now I feel like having a nap! :sleep: Bloomin cream crackered! :rofl:
But I am determined to be a super fit mummy!

Hi Claire! Sorry I only just seen your reply on this post! Thank you!:hugs:
I must admit when I saw the close up of his lil face and him moving his lips I couldn't help but shed a tear and think "OMG im having a baby" lol sounds silly but I have moments like that!
Oooh one day between us! I wonder who will pop first :rofl: that is exciting! :happydance:
Hope you and bump are well and having a good weekend! :hugs:

Laura xxxx

Hey girls, good to hear everyone in such good spirits :) Moomoo, my boobs started leaking on Friday night and my reaction was, 'urg, gross!' lol.... DH thought it was really funny too bless him :) Not had it again so far, does yours happen often?

Oh yeah, btw, in case you are wondering, it was me who sent you a friend request on fb the other day.... I havent been on since though...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->