• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

I just posted a bump pic :) thinking its more bloat than bump at mo though!! (Its not that big in the morning hhahaa)

anyone else like that?

xx

hi all

well im still exausted as well. My ms has never quite left me either.

Polaris- Im getting the fluttering you describe as well. Im sure it must be the baby. I only seem to notice it when im laying on sofa watching tv, or relaxing.

Yes that is when I have noticed it too. I felt it again last night when I was lying on the sofa watching TV. I really hope it is the baby and not just a bit of wind!!

I just posted a bump pic :) thinking its more bloat than bump at mo though!! (Its not that big in the morning hhahaa)

anyone else like that?

xx

Yes, I have a big bump in the evening after my dinner - it all just seems to sit there! But in the morning I still fit into my regular clothes.

Hello ladies just come over from 1st tri , got new due date from my dating scan .
Due 27th november (not 29th lol)

https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/snagged07/babyscan1.jpg

Hey girls, well I am pretty confident that what I have been feeling is the baby as had an appointment with the midwife today who used a doppler to get the baby's heartbeat and it was pretty much exactly where I have been feeling the flutters - like you polaris, low down on the left side, just above where I think my ovary is..... I am also getting some pressure type pain that side too, as if baby is digging his /her elbow into my ovary....lol.... nice image eh! hahahaha

if you like we can add our bumps here?

heres mine taken yesterday

16 weeks
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/SassyRS/16weeks.jpg

Your bump is developing nicely Lou. Mine is mainly just bloat and flab at the moment, I have a small real bump that you can only see in the mornings. In the mornings my normal clothes still fit me, but in the evenings bloat takes over and I'm only really comfortable in tracksuits!!

Hello! I am moving over here! :happydance:

Good to be joining you all again :friends: Hope everyone is well. I finally worked up the nerve to have OH take our first 'bump' pics last night and have changed my avatar to display my pudge.

OH has started to call me hippo, apparently my arse is now huge (both my OH and my mum commented it 'had grown'! :blush: ) and i noticed when i got in the car yesterday my thighs are also of the chunky! Which is a little bit confusing since all i've done since i hit 12+3 is vomit! :sick:

In any case- i am here! In 2nd trimester and very excited too! :happydance:

What a great idea - will get DH to take mine later as I am due another bump pic this week!

Congrats rebaby and Lou! I wish i could feel the little one moving! I saw it but it's not the same! COME ON BABIES MOVE FOR US! =P gimme a B! gimme an A! gimme a B! gimme an I! gimme an E! gimme an S! what's that spell? BABIES! WOOOOOOOOOOO! COME ON BABIES! GO FIGHT WIN! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think I have had some movement but I'm not 100% sure. I want some proper kicks so I can stop worrying so much! My 1st was definitely moving from 15 weeks so I'm getting impatient.

I've had my appointment for my anomaly scan. It's on the 23rd of June so I'll be 21 weeks. Scary stuff!!!

I think I have had some movement but I'm not 100% sure. I want some proper kicks so I can stop worrying so much! My 1st was definitely moving from 15 weeks so I'm getting impatient.

I've had my appointment for my anomaly scan. It's on the 23rd of June so I'll be 21 weeks. Scary stuff!!!

You're one day before me, mine is on 24th June. I can't wait to see baby again but you are right, it is the next big thing to worry about!!

It is weird isn't it. I'm really excited to see the baby again but also I know what an be seen at that scan so there's always that bit of nervousness hanging about.

I'm having that scan at 21 weeks. I have to have a scan on the baby's heart at 24 weeks because Zoe was born with holes in her heart so they're doing it as a precautionary check. I was told in clinic that I'll be having a lot of scans from 24 weeks to monitor the growth because of my diabetes. It's pooey having diabetes and being pregnant but I do get to see a lot of the baby before it comes.

I'm just excited because in 4 weeks I get to see if my baby is a boy or girl! That will make shopping and registry making so much easier! haha crossing our fingers for a girl!

Awww hope you get what you want!

I'm not finding out. I think because I'm completely impartial either way I'm just gonna wait. My OH wants to find out but its tough haha!

haha yea well we both want a girl and want to find out as soon as possible. However the only thing that really matters to me is that it is a healthy happy baby.

Aww I find out what mine is in 3 1/2 weeks and I can wait either - hope its behaving!!

Ive posted having a due date of 3rd Nov on here but havent been added to this list - s there someone specific I ned to ask??

x

We're not going to find out either. I don't mind either way as it's my first baby, but for some reason I have a strong feeling it's a girl. But of course that could be completely wrong!! I really like the idea of having a surprise at the end of labour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->