November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Okay actually managed to sit down as I accidentally tripped and fell into a costa coffee :dance:

@tdog I'm hoping that it's on its way lovely.

@FTale if it's a UTI it's very mild. No painful pee just heavy belly and some cramping and stingy noony. Very odd. Good luck for testing!!

@PinkCupcakes @NightFlower @ehjmorris good luck ladies with testing!!

@S_Dowd hoping the anxiety eases off, is suffer too and it's awful.

Noticed the last couple of days I've felt really jittery and almost anxious (probably is bloody anxiety) but like heart seems to beat quick and feel all fidgety. Feel like every month so far I've gotten a new different symptom where I'm like 'oh this is new' and then it's nothing. Feeling very much like 'what the fuck is going on'

Feeling blue today, sending love and hugs and baby dust to you all but feeling this isn't our month either.

7DPO today and of course BFN.
Couldn’t sleep for crap last night and kept waking up super hot like felt like my skin was on fire
Headache this morning
Heartburn again last night
Super smelly urine again
And I still smell in 4D
Now feels like I taste in 4D too lol

E2ED0569-42F2-4B8C-993B-BFAEC735E22D.jpeg

7DPO today and of course BFN.
Couldn’t sleep for crap last night and kept waking up super hot like felt like my skin was on fire
Headache this morning
Heartburn again last night
Super smelly urine again
And I still smell in 4D
Now feels like I taste in 4D too lol

View attachment 1112164

Sound like promising signs lovely I have everything crossed they turn to bfps for you xx

Hey @tdog Thinking if you and hoping you O soon

will you please add me to Nov 10 for testing? Got my peak today CD 13 and usually O the same day. Same as with the 8 week MC. So, I’m hoping we can catch a healthy eggy

sending baby dust to all trying and waiting to try or test

:dust:

@elmum added you love fingers crossed love xx

Still negative opk for me xx

I swear my eyes are messed up lol I keep seeing shadows on these two I just took in the afternoon. Can’t seem to get a decent photo, I think my eyes are playing tricks on me

D9BDC1EF-E80A-43A4-9D2D-1165F0E7F621.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes something catching my eye but I'm not so sure sorry :hugs: xx

Here's my opks ladies I no u said ill be calm but now getting frustrated lol xx

Screenshot_20221031-190355_Femometer.jpg

Yea I thought cd14 was asqell love but nothing but negatives :shrug: I have only been doing one a day as I normally have a long surge like all day one lol xx

Is it possible you missed it? I'm guessing no but possible if you had a freak short surge? These bodies if ours ay, they love a joke don't they!

Gosh that is sooo furstrating @tdog! I agree cd14 looked like it wanted to and then just dropped off :( i really hope you O soon! Limbo of not being able to do anything just sucks in ttc.

I no I haven't ovulated yet my chatt also says the same, just so frustrating that it's not even dark like it wants to ovulate either :shrug: xx

Here's my chart anyway xx

Screenshot_20221031_203923.jpg

These are my opks now :shrug: the one on zebra is the one I done 2 hours ago the other just a tad darker or wishful thinking lol :haha: xx

20221031_210424.jpg 20221031_232025.jpg

EDIT excuse the fag paul smokes here and there only place could get a pic :shrug: xx

@Angel2bump I feeling down too but it’s early still. Praying we get to see a bfp this cycle. If not, I have some yummy coffee waiting for me Wednesday morning. I like to have something to look forward to if I get a bfn. And I did today on a cheapie.

Yup I broke and used an e@h… do not like them. Not the batch I have that come 50 or 60 to a box at least. Will test with Clinical Guard Wednesday evening 11dpo.

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

Happy Halloween to you, too @FTale I've never used the e@h brand. I have pregmate and so far I like them.

@tdog I'm so so sorry your body is being so uncooperative right now. That's so frustrating.

Hi ladies
I’m sorry I haven’t been around for days. Gosh I don’t really know where to start really.

So as you know last week I was having some issues with constipation. Well I know I said I was feeling better but after eating on Thursday evening I ended up in excruciating pain and was throwing up. A ambulance was called at around 11pm ish. But didn’t come until just after 5am. Turned out I had a partial bowel obstruction. Which was why I was in so much pain. The hospital was crazy busy so they gave me some medicine for the pain and also medication to help shift the blockage. I was told to go strait to hospital if nothing happened within the next 24 hours.
Thankfully and very painfully the blockage was passed all the way through Saturday night., not very nice at all. Since I’ve been very tender and sore but I’m getting there.

so now cd20 and still NO ovulation. Opks were practically matching from yesterday evening and I last did one around 11:30pm and was the same no darker.

i don’t have any ewcm or watery. No fertile cm at all.

feeling you @tdog this waiting this long and still nothing absolutely sucks.
I pray we both get our peak and ovulate soon.
Just wanna be in the 2ww again and have something to focus on other then illness.

I’m worrying I won’t ovulate at all. But what can you do but keep testing and waiting and waiting and waiting,

I haven’t taken maca or coq10 or any of the other stuff since Wednesday. I’ve been to sick to take it. But am thinking of taking it today and sticking too it.

Good luck too all the ladies that have gotten there peak and waiting to test.,
fx for you all.

@cazza22 i miss you girls too but find it hard now coming in the due date groups, it suck’s me and @tdog are still ttc after our losses in June, but it is what it is and I pray so much that myself and her and the other ladies here that have also suffered losses and still ttc get our forever rainbow BFPs soon. can’t believe how far you are now. You must be getting so excited now.

@PinkCupcakes
Those are very good and hopeful symptoms.

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney goodness that sounds so scary hun. I'm sorry you went through that, it must have been painful. Hoping you're feeling better soon. Thinking of you :hugs:

Cd21 and tests look a little darker today not massively tho :shrug: xx

20221101_074838.jpg

Good luck to all the testers testing today fingers crossed for them :bfp: xx

@Suggerhoney goodness that sounds so scary hun. I'm sorry you went through that, it must have been painful. Hoping you're feeling better soon. Thinking of you :hugs:

Oh Bev it was the most worst pain. It was constant too so no break from it. I do feel so much better now. But I still get tender when I eat followed by watery diareah but would rather that than that awful pain I was in Thursday night and Friday. Saturday was pretty horrific too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->