November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@angelbump nope no change here love just still negative as negative can be :shrug: cd19 now xx

@NightFlower haven't started yet thought about what to get but not got get lol xx

Think I've got a uti, discomfort on my V after wiping but no burning when peeing and frequent urgent pees all day and some mild cramping. Checked CP earlier and it's hard as a rock and way up there, highest it's been in a while preggo or UTI? Who knows? I keep getting very fleeting feelings of nausea but I'm telling myself it's in my head. I cant and won't get my hopes up again this month to be brutally disappointed. Can't stop thinking about testing tomorrow - so bloody nervous!

I normally get a positive around cd18 but when I conceived in April I didn't o until cd21 so who nos stupid ovulation lol xx

@NightFlower she has been very very poorly I won't say no more as its not my place to say xx

I normally get a positive around cd18 but when I conceived in April I didn't o until cd21 so who nos stupid ovulation lol xx

@NightFlower she has been very very poorly I won't say no more as its not my place to say xx

Well maybe that's a good sign for, as frustrating as it is? X

Hey ladies, 6DPO today and I caved and tested lol, of course it’s BFN. My symptoms so far are:
fatigue
Headache
Sore boobs
I can smell in 4D
Urine smells awful
Heartburn lately more towards even times
Pressure like cramping still in lower abdomen

F0BDDB9F-D543-4D79-9DB4-84FF4B7D2C8C.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes I like the "smell in 4D" lol FX!!!

@angelbump I hope its a quick UTI those are awful. I hate the meds for them even more so though. Always make me itch. I've heard eating plain yogurt on an emplty stomach twice a day for a few days really helps with evening out the bacteria, even for yeast infection. Hugs..FX its cause you got an eggie snuggling in!

@tdog how are you feeling today? My only kidds was a late O. I normally would O at cd16 but it was cd 18 to 20 and I was so confused yet, it worked. Hugs.

@NightFlower I haven't started any shopping. I plan to do gift certs this year online because I've been so awful at mailing anything off on time.

@HopefulPony I hope this cycle goes smoothly for you. I've never been that late before but the extra days would start off hopeful then get straight annoying. Here's to a new cycle!! Hugs

@Suggerhoney thinking of you too, Sugger!! Let us know how you are managing. I know with the seasons change hormones can get a bit out of wack. Praying yours settle into a natural rhythm. <3

Well, I am pre excepting defeat at 8dpo this cycle and setting my heart on the next. Gonna do what I can to stay healthy against all odds with the winter being upon us. Really looking forward to doing a lil exercise in the morning before I start work. I have been so cold. A quick boost of blood flowing from some stretches and weightlifting cant hurt.:bodyb::laugh2:

Hugs everyone, sending out prayers that we see some long awaited beautiful bfps.:hugs:

@PinkCupcakes Oooo those symptoms look promising! Heartburn was the main early symptom I got with my chemical in September. I hope it's a good sign for you!

@angelbump 6dpo is not too early for implantation spotting! It's on the early side, but I've read implantation occurs between 6 and 12 dpo. So you're in the window!!! I hope that was a great sign for you and good luck testing tomorrow!!!! I have everything crossed for you!!!

@tdog I Oed on CD 22 with my chemical, and I Oed on CD 21 this month. But I've always been a late ovulator. I understand it's frustrating when it happens later than normal.

@NightFlower You've already started Christmas shopping?!?! Ugh, I'm jealous. My family is terrible about making lists, so I swear it's almost always down to the wire for me which I hate. Hopefully I can convince them to get their lists done early for once lol

@HopefulPony I hope this cycle goes smoothly for you. I've never been that late before but the extra days would start off hopeful then get straight annoying. Here's to a new cycle!! Hugs

@FTale I read that the average day for implantation is 9 dpo, and it still takes a couple days for an HPT to pick up the hormones after implantation, so it could still happen for you this month!!!

Sorry for anyone I missed, but I am wishing every one of you luck <3

I'm at 2 dpo and having sensitive nipples. I've been struggling with crazy high anxiety that comes in waves ever since my chemical in September. I had a panic attack in church today during which was not ideal. I got dizzy and felt like I was going to faint from the sheer panic I felt. It's like my body goes into fight or flight mode for no reason. I'm not even having anxious thoughts when it happens. My body is just freaking out. It's really and truly annoying, and it's been really difficult. I took a nap this afternoon which helped a lot, and my husband has been so sweet and amazing to me. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.

AFM, this cycle is starting out strange. I normally have a period that lasts 5 days. I am on CD 7 and still having some spotting/light bleeding. I am not sure how that will effect ovulation.
I don't think I am going to use OPK this month. I think I am just going to casually watch cervical mucus and just be chill. No amount of stressing about timing and every cycle OPKS has resulted in a pregnancy that stuck, so I just want to relax this cycle.
My husband said that he does not want to wear protection or pull out for the foreseeable future; so I think that makes us more NTNP now.
I won't complain though, his desire sounds like heaven to me.
I hope this more laid back approach might bring me my last baby regardless.
I still plan to test around November 17 or 18.

Morning ladies temp went down but opks still negative cd20 now :shrug: just have to sit and wait nothing else I can do at this point.

Some promising signs from you ladies hope they turn into bfps xx

Think I've got a uti, discomfort on my V after wiping but no burning when peeing and frequent urgent pees all day and some mild cramping. Checked CP earlier and it's hard as a rock and way up there, highest it's been in a while preggo or UTI? Who knows? I keep getting very fleeting feelings of nausea but I'm telling myself it's in my head. I cant and won't get my hopes up again this month to be brutally disappointed. Can't stop thinking about testing tomorrow - so bloody nervous!

I hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck for testing :)

Super busy today so popping in quick to say this mornings test was bfn. Absolutely gutted tbh I know it's early but still. Cramping a bit today and super bloated pretty sure I'm getting ready for af. Will catch up and reply properly when I can sit down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->