November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Cd21 and tests look a little darker today not massively tho :shrug: xx

View attachment 1112177

Good luck to all the testers testing today fingers crossed for them :bfp: xx

That’s darker love, hope they keep getting darker throughout the day. I’m gonna do one soon. Worried it’s gonna be fainter after getting matching lines yesterday. I am having right ovary pain so that’s interesting. No cm tho still so not hopeful it will be peak.
This waiting is torture isn’t it :brat:

Here I thought the Lillie pie things were supposed to go. Mines still there

Oh just went on there and said it’s closed. Glad my tickers are still there but not sure if they will work. Will take them down if they don’t.

@Suggerhoney oh lovely what an ordeal! So sorry you've been in pain. Glad you're getting there now ❤️
@tdog that's deffo darker today, I'd keep testing at afternoon and evening and see if it darkens up?

Good luck to everyone else.
AFM I've taken 2 ept this morning and both have vfl, I'm having alot of twinges and shooty sensations too....but most of all I am fucking roasting, I am warmer than the sun!!! I'll post pics below x

IMG_20221101_090846.jpg IMG_20221101_090830.jpg

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry you’ve been so poorly and glad your feeling better now. I think our existing lilypie tickers will still work. I brought the app before I realised they were closing and have my ticker on my phone and it’s still working but I wasn’t able to add it on here. Shame really.
I hope ovulation happens for you and @tdog in the next day or so

@angelbump those look like the start of bfps to me. Eeeeek!! When will you test again?

Sending :dust: to all you ladies still trying and :hugs:‘s to any one who needs them. I am silently following along still and rooting for each and every one of you

Thanks ladies.

im so so pissed. I did a opk and it’s fainter. I have no cm. Infact the cm I do have is like the stuff I get after ovulation. But I haven’t ovulated.
This is so extremely frustrating.
The latest I have ever ever ovulated was cd20 and that was after covid. I’m normally a early ovulater. And now cd20 and still no peak.
I’m so fed up. I’m scared I’m not going to ovulate at all. Or that menopause has started . I mean last cycle was 22 days and now cd20 and nothing.
I just want my rainbow, but no ovulation then not even a chance of getting that rainbow :cry:

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney I’m sorry you’ve been so poorly and glad your feeling better now. I think our existing lilypie tickers will still work. I brought the app before I realised they were closing and have my ticker on my phone and it’s still working but I wasn’t able to add it on here. Shame really.
I hope ovulation happens for you and @tdog in the next day or so

@angelbump those look like the start of bfps to me. Eeeeek!! When will you test again?

Sending :dust: to all you ladies still trying and :hugs:‘s to any one who needs them. I am silently following along still and rooting for each and every one of you

Tested again SMU and another faint line so and using these tests the last few cycles they have been stark neg and any evaos have been after like half hr and with SMU line showed up within a minute \\:D/ praying this is it! X

@Suggerhoney oh lovely what an ordeal! So sorry you've been in pain. Glad you're getting there now ❤️
@tdog that's deffo darker today, I'd keep testing at afternoon and evening and see if it darkens up?

Good luck to everyone else.
AFM I've taken 2 ept this morning and both have vfl, I'm having alot of twinges and shooty sensations too....but most of all I am fucking roasting, I am warmer than the sun!!! I'll post pics below x

View attachment 1112179 View attachment 1112180
How exciting I see those lines!

3dpo and it's so dragging :grr:I just want to start testing lol. 4 more days ahhh..

@Suggerhoney Oh sweetie that is so horrible!!! HUGS I hope you get to healing up real well. Probably why ovulation has been holding off. Lot of stress for the body to go through. FX it’s all resolved and you peak.

@tdog that is darker. I bet it sneaks in on you. Do you get any harsh cramps at I time?

@pinkclouds FX for your next test!!

@angelbump Yup!! Those are some decent first lines Congrats !!!!!!:wohoo: See?? Just knew you were preggers!! HH9!

Sorry if I missed anyone, trying to post before work in hurry. As for me I dug around hpt den and found two tests but no two lines to speak of just indents. Really nauseous this morning so af is on her uninvited way. I hope it’s not a bad one. Praying all of you waiting for your peaks or that bfp see them soon. Can’t wait for us to fill up the rest of this year with rainbows. <3

Tested again SMU and another faint line so and using these tests the last few cycles they have been stark neg and any evaos have been after like half hr and with SMU line showed up within a minute \\:D/ praying this is it! X
I definitely see faint lines on both of the tests you posted. Maybe the start of your BFP. :)

Hi ladies just popping in to say I'm still alive lol.. Been so so busy and mood hasn't been good so I've really not been ttc at all I just haven't had room for it in my mind. I hope you are all well and hopefully I'll get back on it in the next couple of months x

8DPO today and I have not been able to get a good nights sleep in days ugh! I’m super super warm. Anyway here’s todays tests which I thought my eye kept catching something but I think I just have line eye, I’m sad cause a lot of ladies I see get super BFP at 8DPO

92FD9910-D1D5-4092-A196-ED8E0E04E41F.jpeg

Wow @Suggerhoney that sounds so scary and painful hun I'm glad you was able to pass it at home and not have ti go go back to A&E though. My hubby spent 9 hours in A&E last week he has a bad chest infection and flu. His temp was over 40° so so scary seeing him so poorly. I gave of course caught the lurgy off him and been so poorly this past week coughing up a lung :(. I really hope you get your positive OPK ASAP hun. U think that maybe you veing poorly has halted you releasing your egg so far?. I have everything crossed you ovulate soon babe x

@Angel2bump defo start of BFP huny that's how mine started :cloud9: fingers crossed darling x

8DPO today and I have not been able to get a good nights sleep in days ugh! I’m super super warm. Anyway here’s todays tests which I thought my eye kept catching something but I think I just have line eye, I’m sad cause a lot of ladies I see get super BFP at 8DPO

View attachment 1112187
Something is catching on the free I can see what you mean. Just FYI I had stark negs 8dpo and had my faint lines this morning at 9dpo so not out yet love xx

Thanks everyone. I've bought an early Digi to use tomorrow morning so will keep you all posted ❤️

Thanks ladies.

im so so pissed. I did a opk and it’s fainter. I have no cm. Infact the cm I do have is like the stuff I get after ovulation. But I haven’t ovulated.
This is so extraordinary frustrating.
The latest I have ever ever ovulated was cd20 and that was after covid. I’m normally a early ovulater. And now cd20 and still no peak.
I’m so fed up. I’m scared I’m not going to ovulate at all. Or that menopause has started . I mean last cycle was 22 days and now cd20 and nothing.
I just want my rainbow, but no ovulation then not even a chance of getting that rainbow :cry:

oh hun. I’ve been where you are so many times and it’s so frustrating. Hopefully it’ll happen for you in the next day or two once your body’s feeling more recovered from what it’s been through. Sending hugs

oh yay!!! I’m definetly saying :bfp:. Look forward to seeing your progression and congratulations

View attachment 1112187

8dpo is so early hun. Too early to lose hope. Somethings catching my eye on the frer. Have everything super crossed for you. :dust:

@FTale I normal get ovulation pains but when we conceived in April I didn't get any pain :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->