November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Not sure why my reply has gone in your message bit babe above :shrug: I swear me and tech is just dangerous x x

I didn't mean to put 'pooping' bit gave me a good laugh glad @angelbump had noticed it and I haven't changed it since :rofl: xx

Yep sometimes tech takes over like literally lol xx

Hi Ladies! Good to see all those opks, hope for lots of bfp this month. I have been busy getting lots of blood tests, cd3, 5dpo, 7dpo, tomorrow I get another at 9dpo lol. My new drs making sure progesterone and estrogens levels are right and testing for prolactin and a whole lot of other stuff so hopefully get some answers when I see her again in a couple of weeks. [-o<

@NightFlower thanks for asking after us, partner got her AF yesterday so we are finally onto a new cycle after it being about 12 days late! We should be trying this cycle so fingers crossed :)
Glad to hear af finally arrived for your partner. Fingers crossed this month is a successful one for you all x

I am also on a new medication low dose naltrexone she said it's used in high dose for drug addicts but in low dose has been found to help with inflammatory or autoimmune conditions which i have the adenomyosis, ibs, suggestive symptoms of autoimmune disorder and new dr thinks it's likely I also have endo. It can have a lot of side effects and I've only been taking it 3 days so far but am feeling no side effects yet which is good. Still taking coQ10 and low dose aspirin also for last 8 months or so along with prenatals. Hope all these expensive tablets help in the end lol

5DPO. Today and I am having pressure in my lower abdomen, fatigue, heartburn, sore boobs, peeing a lot, pee is very strong smelling, I swear I can smell everything in detail lol!

Totally trying not to get my hopes up here ladies but checked my CM earlier (TMI WARNING) when wiping and it was snotty colour almost like a yellowy browny tinge. I NEVER get anything mid cycle at all, I have no spotting and when af starts she just starts full flow (like the bitch she is) I'm hoping so much this could be from implantation although 6dpo seems very early doesn't it??

I'm telling myself I've got a UTI or something as the urge to pee has come on very suddenly today although I'm not peeing more per se just when I need to go....I NEED to go. Other than that and feeling tired I feel absolutely normal! That in itself is weird. But hey ho ](*,)

I have to admit those are major signs if I ever read them. Some thing about the snotty cm. Never had it myself but I am really clasping my hands that its from implantation.

@tdog HUGS. Sending you all the courage and hugs I can muster to get through that time. <3

FX to everyone just starting the tww or almost there. Happy Halloween weekend if you celebrate it!!:muaha:

5DPO. Today and I am having pressure in my lower abdomen, fatigue, heartburn, sore boobs, peeing a lot, pee is very strong smelling, I swear I can smell everything in detail lol!

Fingers crossed! Those are good symptoms :) my smell has been off the charts crazy this time. Hopefully this the month for you x

I caved and tested at 7dpo....

And it serves me right that the test was shite. I'll show you pics as it looks like there might be a line but it was way after time limit and the due didn't clear ](*,)

First was within time limit second is 20 mins after initial dip x

IMG_20221030_073920.jpg IMG_20221030_073941.jpg

Mehh I'm not counting it, faulty test just had to get the urge out of my system so used a cheapie. I have a CB I'm saving x

Mehh I'm not counting it, faulty test just had to get the urge out of my system so used a cheapie. I have a CB I'm saving x

That's the positivity I love to see, I would have been is it isn't it hang on let me dp another then moan because I'm used another one lol xx

That's the positivity I love to see, I would have been is it isn't it hang on let me dp another then moan because I'm used another one lol xx

I do feel really chill this cycle lol, I am nervous for testing tomorrow AM but it will be what it is. No amount of stressing is going to magically make me pregnant lol x how you doing? The opks changed yet? X

1dpo here and nothing to report as it to early.

I started my Christmas shopping today on Amazon :xmas6:so got a few family members done already. Feels good to be a head now so I can make sure packages and what I got are right and good.

Anyone else start shopping yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->