November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Suggerhoney --i hope you are feeling better. Did the doctor say if you need to return at some point to make sure the obstruction is totally gone? Are you on a liquid diet right now? Please keep in mind that continuing to have diarrhea is not good. It may mean that only liquid stool can pass through the partially obstructed area of intestine. I am saying all of this as a nurse with 11 years, and concern for your well-being. :)

Good morning ladies, I'm 10 dpo today and my nipple (yep just the one) is really getting sore this morning. Still having on/off cramps and got this little beauty this morning! Hallelujah ❤️
I'm peeing more often but more than anything it's the urgency to go!
I am keeping everything crossed that over the next month you all get your bfps....I'll still be here (if you don't mind) stalking your journeys and wishing you all well :dust:

And thank you all for supporting me through the tww's and bfn months. Honestly you ladies are an amazing bunch of women xx

IMG_20221102_053151.jpg

@angelbump Congrats!!! :flow:

@tdog Happy you got your peak those strips aren’t the best for dye. That’s why I quit using the a long while ago. I’d keep watching them though just to see them go down. FX for good bd timing!! Hugs

@PinkCupcakes heartburn could mean a good deal of progesterone kicking about. Hope it’s not too bad on you though. Hugs

@angelbump Congrats!!! :flow:

@tdog Happy you got your peak those strips aren’t the best for dye. That’s why I quit using the a long while ago. I’d keep watching them though just to see them go down. FX for good bd timing!! Hugs

@PinkCupcakes heartburn could mean a good deal of progesterone kicking about. Hope it’s not too bad on you though. Hugs

I had dye stealers with them a couple cycles ago I think depends on batch xx

@angelbump congratulations hun. Nothing like seeing it in writing. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

@angelbump I new it :happydance: :happydance: congratulations, do you want me to change the front page love xx

Afm finally got my peak on cb digi and the tests are way darker xx

View attachment 1112192

@tdog yay for ovulation. It’s horrible having to wait so long isn’t it. I’ve always been between cd18-cd25. Such a long wait every cycle. I really hope this is the one for you :dust:

@PinkCupcakes I’ve always loved clinical guard. I’ve always got my first lines with those. Hoping so much they get darker for you

4dpo and woke up with awful heartburn yuck other than that not much going on.

Not a very exciting 9DPO, BDN of course. I knew it wouldn’t be my time. :(

anyway here’s my symptoms today
Couldn’t sleep at all last night due to waking up sweating and having horrible nightmares
So hot I feel like my skins on fire
Dang cold sore!
Bloated and gassy
Extremely tired
Crabby

just waiting for AF now I guess :(

I’ll post my test photos here in a few mins!

Good morning ladies, I'm 10 dpo today and my nipple (yep just the one) is really getting sore this morning. Still having on/off cramps and got this little beauty this morning! Hallelujah ❤️
I'm peeing more often but more than anything it's the urgency to go!
I am keeping everything crossed that over the next month you all get your bfps....I'll still be here (if you don't mind) stalking your journeys and wishing you all well :dust:

And thank you all for supporting me through the tww's and bfn months. Honestly you ladies are an amazing bunch of women xx

View attachment 1112190

Ahhhh!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

I'm so sorry. I was hoping the lines that showed up after the time limit yesterday would lead to something today. I'm sending you a big internet hug.
Thanks, I really though that it might have been my time but I guess it never will :( I’m feeling so hopeless, we can’t afford IVF at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->