November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Pretty sure in out this cycle, 9DPO there should be at least a hint of a line if I was Pg, ugh. Here’s afternoon tests, I just want to cry and curl into a little ball.

18DE0B55-754F-4B4E-A8A0-11FE0A41A3DA.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes Oooo those symptoms look promising! Heartburn was the main early symptom I got with my chemical in September. I hope it's a good sign for you!

@angelbump 6dpo is not too early for implantation spotting! It's on the early side, but I've read implantation occurs between 6 and 12 dpo. So you're in the window!!! I hope that was a great sign for you and good luck testing tomorrow!!!! I have everything crossed for you!!!

@tdog I Oed on CD 22 with my chemical, and I Oed on CD 21 this month. But I've always been a late ovulator. I understand it's frustrating when it happens later than normal.

@NightFlower You've already started Christmas shopping?!?! Ugh, I'm jealous. My family is terrible about making lists, so I swear it's almost always down to the wire for me which I hate. Hopefully I can convince them to get their lists done early for once lol

@HopefulPony I hope this cycle goes smoothly for you. I've never been that late before but the extra days would start off hopeful then get straight annoying. Here's to a new cycle!! Hugs

@FTale I read that the average day for implantation is 9 dpo, and it still takes a couple days for an HPT to pick up the hormones after implantation, so it could still happen for you this month!!!

Sorry for anyone I missed, but I am wishing every one of you luck <3

I'm at 2 dpo and having sensitive nipples. I've been struggling with crazy high anxiety that comes in waves ever since my chemical in September. I had a panic attack in church today during which was not ideal. I got dizzy and felt like I was going to faint from the sheer panic I felt. It's like my body goes into fight or flight mode for no reason. I'm not even having anxious thoughts when it happens. My body is just freaking out. It's really and truly annoying, and it's been really difficult. I took a nap this afternoon which helped a lot, and my husband has been so sweet and amazing to me. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.

I hope I implanted at 9dpo. It will be my excuse for testing until 14dpo lol… I can feel af coming… sucks but ah well, fresh start soon and hopefully I will be in a better mood.

FX!! I am catching up on reading and you sound so preggy. Praying hard !! Keep us posted.

@PinkCupcakes You have days yet to get a bfp. 9 I’d the earliest depending on what test you use. So many variations in hcg amounts in us all. Hang in there . Hugss

@PinkCupcakes so sorry about the BFNs, you still have time honey xxxx

congratulations to all those with BFPs!

as for us, my partner is sick again. She’s getting so fed up of this and it’s really getting her down :(

Thanks ladies, I’m still having off and on mild cramping, makes me think AF may come early this time. :( I guess time will tell

@PinkCupcakes so sorry about the BFNs, you still have time honey xxxx

congratulations to all those with BFPs!

as for us, my partner is sick again. She’s getting so fed up of this and it’s really getting her down :(
Sorry to read this . Did you guys get to try this month or no because she's sick again.

So many BFPs!!!! This is wonderful!!! Congratulations to you all!!! @angelbump @beclou94 & @Addiejoelle I hope your lines continue to get darker and lead to healthy and happy pregnancies! I'm truly so excited for y'all

@Suggerhoney Yes a bowel obstruction can cause delayed ovulation. Pretty much any stress to your body can do that. Sickness, being too stressed out, weight loss, injuries, various amounts of trauma etc. Your body went through something really traumatic. So basically it can send the message to your ovaries to not release an egg. That because of the physical stress, it wouldn't be a good time to get pregnant at that moment. But now that it has cleared up, hopefully you will gear up to ovulate again. I've ovulated close to CD 40 before for various reasons (stress, illness, weight loss). Our bodies are just sensitive to stress. So don't lose heart! Try your very best to relax and take care of yourself. I know that can be so hard when we just want our bodies to cooperate. I am praying for you my dear. That the Lord will give you peace and strength during this difficult time. <3

Thanks love. Maybe it is just down to being so unwell then. Hopefully I will get my peak soon. I’m just worrying I’m not going to ovulate at all.

@PinkCupcakes presuming ive put the dpo on the right dates (i know some people get their periods 11dpo etc but i dont think it would impant much earlier) then 9dpo only 33% might get a positive test :) i used to look it up to remind myself because we do see alot of us get positives early. Both mine have a 3 day difference when I got a positive! (9 & 12dpo). So even the same person can vary. I hope this gives you back a little bit of hope! I really, really hope you get your bfp soon. We couldnt do any fertility treatments either and it really does feel so hopeless to keep trying. Im rooting for you xx

pregnancy-test-accuracy-596cdbe0aad52b0011f88683.png

@Suggerhoney glad you're looking after yourself, my husband wasnt right for a week or so after too. I was scared it would happen again thankfully it hasnt. He had food poisoning a few days before it happened too from sushi.

I cant remember the 3 tags for bfps but yay! Fingers crossed for darkening tests and healthy 9 months! (I always worry saying congrats too soon).

@tdog missed your tests even if just opk haha yay for finally getting peak! Hope you managed to BD in great timing :)

@PinkCupcakes presuming ive put the dpo on the right dates (i know some people get their periods 11dpo etc but i dont think it would impant much earlier) then 9dpo only 33% might get a positive test :) i used to look it up to remind myself because we do see alot of us get positives early. Both mine have a 3 day difference when I got a positive! (9 & 12dpo). So even the same person can vary. I hope this gives you back a little bit of hope! I really, really hope you get your bfp soon. We couldnt do any fertility treatments either and it really does feel so hopeless to keep trying. Im rooting for you xx

View attachment 1112209
Oh wow! Well tomorrow I’ll be 10DPO, I did do an evening FRER and it’s BFN again :(

top in photo is from this afternoon and it’s dry in the photo

C1C1B5A9-4F5F-4340-9E25-8B9861C7B02A.jpeg

I'm not 100% (going to get a digi today) im 12dpo
I thought I saw a faint line last month and turned out to be a BFN so I'm hesitant
:dust:

Tried to upload pic but saying file too large?

@HopefulPony so sorry your partner is poorly again. Wishing her well and hopefully you'll have a bfp at the end of the month.

@Suggerhoney I agree with pp about not ovulating due to trauma within the body. If your body feels threatened because of illness or injury it'll try and protect itself and use resources elsewhere to heal you. I hope it does come this cycle but if not I think what you've been through is a valid reason for you to not. FX for you lovely I am praying you get your rainbow take home baby ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->