November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@PinkCupcakes so sorry love I was hoping and praying them yesterday were maybe meaning something and would have been more obvious :hugs: xx

My tests now the blue ones are the cb digi xx

View attachment 1112200

I'm so glad you finally got your peak!

I'm 5dpo today. I'm still having sensitive nipples. My left one was burning yesterday. My breasts are also fuller. DH noticed that, so I know it isn't in my head lol. Last night I had horrible rib/sternum pain. It was sharp and stabby. I had to lay on my stomach and focus on breathing into my belly and it finally went away and I fell asleep. I don't think that had anything to do with if I'm pregnant or not pregnant, but I thought I'd mention it. I think it was caused by how tense I've been with this atrocious anxiety and panic. I think I must be subconsciously tensing my muscles so hard I actually hurt my own ribs. Ugh! And as I'm typing this I'm feeling a weird sharp cramping in my lower right side. It almost tingles.... Very strange.

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing? For me, this month for the past week I’ve had breast pain, some nausea while eating, irritability at night and sugar cravings. The breast pain is the only thing that usually happens before my period. It’s not nipple pain which is what I hear is most common in pregnancy. I don’t fully trust pregnancy tests since I’ve been known to get false positives on early response tests but before a missed period like this I can’t take another kind. It was a light positive yesterday and darker today but still light. With my false positives it never got darker. I don’t know what to think. I’m due in 2 days. Do you think the lack of nipple pain means I’m not? I wasn’t expecting this as we’re not trying but we also don’t prevent so it wouldn’t be too surprising. It’s happened before and turned out to be false positives so I don’t know what to think. I’m due for my period in two days. Thoughts? Picture included of todays test. Thank you!

460EA150-194B-40DC-9F73-4948FA47F90A.jpeg

@Suggerhoney oh thats horrible! My husband had that last year before christmas. The doctors couldn't work out what was wrong so kept sending him home after giving gim morphine and that easing the pain they said yepp its gastro etc because he was vomiting from the pain. We went back to 1 hospital twice and then the third time went to a different one and basically said we're not leaving whilst he still has pain. He tried to eat and it was after that it would get very bad. If your pain was the same gosh im sorry, it was horrible enough to watch let alone go through yourself. Xxx

It was awful. Yeah mine was after eating as well and was throwing up because of the pain it was awful. I was screaming in agony.
I’m so scared it will happen again.

@angelbump those definitely look like the start of my BFP ! Congrats!!

@PinkCupcakes i see soemthing catching my eye on the FRER too, and I just thought I had like eye but everyone else sees it, too, good luck! I had nothing morning of 8DPO and after barely drinking any fluids that day due to circumstances stances I took another that evening and got positives!!

@Suggerhoney bowel obstructions are so scary, I’m glad you’re doing better now!

it was awful love. I’m cd21 today and still haven’t ovulated. Cm thick creamy and negative opks. Would a partial bowel obstruction delay ovulation? I’m so worried I’m not going to ovulate. Another 6 ish weeks and I’ll be 43 and I feel like I’m never ever gonna get my rainbow. Have been in tears today.

Suggerhoney --i hope you are feeling better. Did the doctor say if you need to return at some point to make sure the obstruction is totally gone? Are you on a liquid diet right now? Please keep in mind that continuing to have diarrhea is not good. It may mean that only liquid stool can pass through the partially obstructed area of intestine. I am saying all of this as a nurse with 11 years, and concern for your well-being. :)

Hi love no the ambulance people just said if I feel like I’m like it again I need to go to hospital.
I’ve not been since Monday. But Monday it was watery diareah so probably emptied it all out. Just being carful with what I eat, no not on a liquid diet love just eating healthy.

I’m not in a good place today. Cd21 and still no peak opk or any signs of ovulation at all. Low temps.
Been In tears.

I’m never gonna get my rainbow am I? :cry:

Last edited:
Hello everyone! How’re you all? I hope it’s okay to jump on! :)

I was getting faint lines for a few days so I decided to splash out on a FR today. I genuinely can’t believe it. We had a miscarriage in August, so I’m praying for a sticky baby. This is our last shot, as we said in the new year we were going to stop trying due to moving away. I lost my Nanna on Halloween, I’m a big believer in fate and I honestly believe this is a gift from her. ❤️

2C938EFF-5821-4BF5-B0F6-5183F3C1B671.jpeg 64E5C443-A716-4A98-8F11-C1C2986DCB1A.jpeg

I was getting faint lines for a few days so I decided to splash out on a FR today. I genuinely can’t believe it. We had a miscarriage in August, so I’m praying for a sticky baby. This is our last shot, as we said in the new year we were going to stop trying due to moving away. I lost my Nanna on Halloween, I’m a big believer in fate and I honestly believe this is a gift from her. ❤️

View attachment 1112203 View attachment 1112204

congratulations. Very sorry for your loss

Beclou94, angelbump and addiejoelle---that looks BFP!! Congrats!!

Good morning ladies, I'm 10 dpo today and my nipple (yep just the one) is really getting sore this morning. Still having on/off cramps and got this little beauty this morning! Hallelujah ❤️
I'm peeing more often but more than anything it's the urgency to go!
I am keeping everything crossed that over the next month you all get your bfps....I'll still be here (if you don't mind) stalking your journeys and wishing you all well :dust:

And thank you all for supporting me through the tww's and bfn months. Honestly you ladies are an amazing bunch of women xx

View attachment 1112190
Amazing ! Congratulations!!! :bfp:

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing? For me, this month for the past week I’ve had breast pain, some nausea while eating, irritability at night and sugar cravings. The breast pain is the only thing that usually happens before my period. It’s not nipple pain which is what I hear is most common in pregnancy. I don’t fully trust pregnancy tests since I’ve been known to get false positives on early response tests but before a missed period like this I can’t take another kind. It was a light positive yesterday and darker today but still light. With my false positives it never got darker. I don’t know what to think. I’m due in 2 days. Do you think the lack of nipple pain means I’m not? I wasn’t expecting this as we’re not trying but we also don’t prevent so it wouldn’t be too surprising. It’s happened before and turned out to be false positives so I don’t know what to think. I’m due for my period in two days. Thoughts? Picture included of todays test. Thank you!

View attachment 1112201
Congratulations!

So many BFPs!!!! This is wonderful!!! Congratulations to you all!!! @angelbump @beclou94 & @Addiejoelle I hope your lines continue to get darker and lead to healthy and happy pregnancies! I'm truly so excited for y'all

@Suggerhoney Yes a bowel obstruction can cause delayed ovulation. Pretty much any stress to your body can do that. Sickness, being too stressed out, weight loss, injuries, various amounts of trauma etc. Your body went through something really traumatic. So basically it can send the message to your ovaries to not release an egg. That because of the physical stress, it wouldn't be a good time to get pregnant at that moment. But now that it has cleared up, hopefully you will gear up to ovulate again. I've ovulated close to CD 40 before for various reasons (stress, illness, weight loss). Our bodies are just sensitive to stress. So don't lose heart! Try your very best to relax and take care of yourself. I know that can be so hard when we just want our bodies to cooperate. I am praying for you my dear. That the Lord will give you peace and strength during this difficult time. <3

@Addiejoelle looks like :bfp: for sure xx

@beclou94 amazing lines also looks like :bfp: xx

Wow its only 2nd November and 3 :bfp: already keep them coming xx

View attachment 1112201

bfp! Congratulations!

I'm going to start testing Nov 5th I'll be 7dpo then. I'm so itching to test as I haven't been able to since September 3rd which was when I had a mc. Seems so long ago. Then we got covid so that month was a bust. Then got af in Oct at 4dpo so didn't get to test then either.

This cycle seems like it's going good and we dtd with perfect timing.

Good luck ladies testing soon. Hope we see even more bfps
:dust:

View attachment 1112203 View attachment 1112204
Congrats! Clear line!

I just took a clearblue 6 day sooner test and it’s stark white. It makes me think the first response is giving me a false reading. They have done that in the past to me. Anyone know what level the clearblue early detection two line test detects? I’ll take a first response in the morning and see if it gets darker. It was darker today than it was yesterday so I don’t know. Picture is in my list post if you’d like to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->