November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Picked up the wrong test in the shop so it isn't a digi but it still gave me a clear :bfp: so yay happy to update!

Thanks all, I have EVERYTHING crossed for you all!

@MrsLux that is perfectly fine love I'll be paitently awaiting the digi :) xx

@NightFlower hope the cramping isn't af and it's more a pregnancy sign fingers crossed xx

I had all my hpt delivered and wow forgot how many I ordered pmsl oh was like erm why typical man :rofl: xx

Picked up the wrong test in the shop so it isn't a digi but it still gave me a clear :bfp: so yay happy to update!

Yay, congratulations! :D

Congratulations x

Well 10DPO today and all tests are BFN except one! One has a VVVF line but it’s clear enough where I can see it! I’m wondering if maybe it’s a bad test

View attachment 1112215

I see a line on the pregmate. Those are the ones I bought last month. I could see a shadow last month even though I wasn't pregnant, but just barely. This is darker than what I saw on mine. But it is super weird that none of the others show anything. I hope these tests are just more sensitive and are picking up the HCG before the other ones and aren't duds. I have everything crossed for you, but I would be cautious as well since it's the only one with a line. But I truly hope this is your month! There's just nothing worse than getting your hopes up because of a faulty test. So keep the hope alive, but I wouldn't count it until I saw something on two brands. ❤❤❤

Still having mild cramping off and on; I just wish I’d get a positive for once :(

I'm having so much cramping feels like af should be here but isn't. Noticed I have lots of extra cm too. Knowing me I'll cave tomorrow and take a test(6dpo) knowing all to well it will be negative. Af will be due in a week.

I'm having so much cramping feels like af should be here but isn't. Noticed I have lots of extra cm too. Knowing me I'll cave tomorrow and take a test(6dpo) knowing all to well it will be negative. Af will be due in a week.

Oooo I hope those are implantion cramps! I had them on the right side yesterday and today I've been having them on the left. I'm 99% sure I hyperovulated this month (intense O pains on both sides) so getting cramping on both sides has me going hmmmmm

New symptoms since this morning (I'm 6dpo). I gagged while brushing my teeth, and I also gagged when drinking kombucha at lunch. It tasted like straight up vinegar!

Just updating- my ovulation was a few days late, so I'm only 9dpo today. I did test (Frer and Easy@Home) and I feel like there's a ghost of a line? But frer gave me a really strong evap last month, so I don't really trust it. But the other one....sorta has a ghosty line too? Or I just know too well where it's supposed to be. :-k:shrug: this process is ridiculous. :dohh: I'll test again tomorrow, of course, but I'm trying to be moderate- I wasted so much money on tests this summer. :blush:

Congrats to all the bfps!! Prayers for a successful month for the rest of us! <3

Oooo I hope those are implantion cramps! I had them on the right side yesterday and today I've been having them on the left. I'm 99% sure I hyperovulated this month (intense O pains on both sides) so getting cramping on both sides has me going hmmmmm

New symptoms since this morning (I'm 6dpo). I gagged while brushing my teeth, and I also gagged when drinking kombucha at lunch. It tasted like straight up vinegar!
I'm thinking it might be implantation cramping. I pray it is . But not getting my hopes up in case it's just some weird strong cramps.

Good luck when you test

Just updating- my ovulation was a few days late, so I'm only 9dpo today. I did test (Frer and Easy@Home) and I feel like there's a ghost of a line? But frer gave me a really strong evap last month, so I don't really trust it. But the other one....sorta has a ghosty line too? Or I just know too well where it's supposed to be. :-k:shrug: this process is ridiculous. :dohh: I'll test again tomorrow, of course, but I'm trying to be moderate- I wasted so much money on tests this summer. :blush:

Congrats to all the bfps!! Prayers for a successful month for the rest of us! <3
Good luck I also wasted a lot of money on tests the past 6 months. I'm tempted to buy more but I have plenty for this cycle lol.

sorry to jump in, it's been a long time since I have been on here; SO hi all, I need a bit of help, I'm 46....we have had a long road and after my last miscarriage in Jan we stopped trying, but I was spotting for a few days and no AF, so today I just wanted to check and I took a test put it on my kitchen sideboard LOL and had a quick check as I was making lunch and saw what I thought was a faint line, but I didn't really take much notice of faint lines anymore so I had lunch and did some cleaning, I went back to throw it out and this is what I found, see photo....anyway it's not in the time because I cleaned and I'm really not sure I saw I line in the first place, but the colour is solid, I have used these test many times and have not had an indent line ......is this real???? , What do you think?? I'm about 13dpo but no longer track but the deed was about 13 days ago and I'm due on today.

upload_2022-11-3_20-0-3.png

sorry to jump in, it's been a long time since I have been on here; SO hi all, I need a bit of help, I'm 46....we have had a long road and after my last miscarriage in Jan we stopped trying, but I was spotting for a few days and no AF, so today I just wanted to check and I took a test put it on my kitchen sideboard LOL and had a quick check as I was making lunch and saw what I thought was a faint line, but I didn't really take much notice of faint lines anymore so I had lunch and did some cleaning, I went back to throw it out and this is what I found, see photo....anyway it's not in the time because I cleaned and I'm really not sure I saw I line in the first place, but the colour is solid, I have used these test many times and have not had an indent line ......is this real???? , What do you think?? I'm about 13dpo but no longer track but the deed was about 13 days ago and I'm due on today.

View attachment 1112219

I mean that has full color and everything!!! I find it hard to believe that that is an evaporation line.... But everyone says not to count anything outside of the time limit. If I were you I'd get another test and see if anything shows up within the time limit. Good luck!!!!

Last edited:

Feel free to post pictures of your tests if you have any. We live for that on here lol

Or at least I do haha

@Mum42crazy I would also find it hard to believe that would be a evap as its thick and has a lot of colour:shrug: fingers crossed its the real deal tho xx

Good luck I also wasted a lot of money on tests the past 6 months. I'm tempted to buy more but I have plenty for this cycle lol.
Yes, same. I have one last cheapie for tomorrow, then if I stick to one a day of the fancies I should get a couple days past af due. Good luck to you!

View attachment 1112219
Looks positive to me! In August I had a test that did the same - faint shadow during the time window, then color afterwards- and I was pregnant! Good luck!

Feel free to post pictures of your tests if you have any. We live for that on here lol

Or at least I do haha
Hah! :lol: I took a picture, but it doesn't look like much! Screenshot_20221103-141109_Photos.jpg

@Mum42crazy
Hi love welcome back. So good too see you and that is a great BFP. I’ve left tests b4 and never ever gotten lines that come up after the time limit.
That has to be real. Have you got any other tests. I’d be doing another asap. Gd luck love I’ll be eagerly awaiting your next test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->