November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@elmum yey for being cycle buddies fingers crossed for us both xx

DH claims to not be able to see it but says he doesn't want to get his hopes up!

Partners never see a faint line I sometimes question weather they are actually looking at what we look at :haha: once it's on digi tho that's when they can see it :rofl: xx

I'll be off to buy one after the school run! Why are they so bloody expensive though!

I'll be off to buy one after the school run! Why are they so bloody expensive though!

I always say that it's stupid they all do same thing but the price difference in the tests is ridiculous xx

@beclou94 just seen your post on cdtp so happy for you :) xx

@MrsLux is dh more convinced now :haha: didn't even need to enlarge to see that do you want me to update front page or wait until you've done digi xx

5dpo feeling bloated and having some niggles going on and some pressure. Heartburn all night. Slept well until my OH started snoring then couldn't get back to sleep. Fighting the urge to take a test. I know its to early lol.

I'll cautiously hold off until digi if that's OK, he's hopefully bringing one home!

@beclou94 just seen your post on cdtp so happy for you :) xx

@MrsLux is dh more convinced now :haha: didn't even need to enlarge to see that do you want me to update front page or wait until you've done digi xx

Also have been having some cramping hoping it's not af coming early like it did in October :?

@MrsLux that is perfectly fine love I'll be paitently awaiting the digi :) xx

@NightFlower hope the cramping isn't af and it's more a pregnancy sign fingers crossed xx

I had all my hpt delivered and wow forgot how many I ordered pmsl oh was like erm why typical man :rofl: xx

Good morning ladies! (or good whatever time of day it is for you)

@tdog Woohoo for a long surge and extra chances to try!

@MrsLux Definitely a BFP!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so so excited for you

I'm 6 dpo today. My nipples are still super sensitive and my breasts are definitely fuller. Even DH can tell, so I know it isn't in my head . I had weird tingly cramping on my left side last night. It felt very similar to the right side cramping I felt yesterday morning... And after having ovulation pain on both sides and now funny cramping on both sides, I can't help myself from thinking possible twins if I do get a BFP this month And that thought is equal parts exciting and terrifying . My anxiety was pretty bad yesterday, but I feel a lot better today. We also BDed and it felt kind of weird. My sugaroo felt more swollen/tighter than normal. Not sure if that's a symptom or not, but I thought I'd mention it.

Congratulations @MrsLux
So many BFPs in this group. I wish I had mine too but be impossible without ovulation.

cd22 still dry and no signs. Temp low and no opk yet because I know it’s going to be negative again.
Feeling depressed and deflated.

I really hope I do ovulate, I’m so so worried I won’t at all and yes I’ve been sick but even after having covid bad in July I ovulated cd20.

cd22 and still nothing. May as well just throw the towel in.:cry::cry::cry:

Well 10DPO today and all tests are BFN except one! One has a VVVF line but it’s clear enough where I can see it! I’m wondering if maybe it’s a bad test

0EFFE49B-57DE-44A8-9F17-A675938558DB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->