November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@jellybeanxx I’m glad you had a lovely holiday. Sounds perfect. And I’m so happy for you that your finally on a new fresh cycle. Wishing you all the best

@PinkCupcakes I’m so sorry love. I just want want to reach through and give you the biggest hug

@angelbump it’s so hard not to obsess in the early days isn’t it. My lines also varied. It’s best to compare every 48hrs I find

@tdog here it’s only really ok to wait until after thanksgiving to go full Christmas and I respect that but oh man the wait is agony for a Christmas maniac like myself. Fortunately Thanksgiving is my favorite day of the year so I’ll take it. But mostly cause the next morning we get to eat leftovers and listen to Christmas music, eeeeek! I walked by a house yesterday with a lit tree up inside already (fake tree clearly so it won’t dry out before Christmas) and i was like, respect my friend.

The test I took this morning dried with a line so just took 2 more this afternoon and they also have lines wth ....:shock:.... or I have crazy line eyes without my glasses on. I must seem crazy for testing so soon.

Top was fmu and bottom 2 this afternoon few mins ago. Different brands ..hmmm..

20221104_113722.jpg 20221104_113751.jpg 20221104_114506.jpg

Omg @NightFlower - definitely see those!!!
Maybe I'm 7dpo instead of 6dpo just seems early for a faint positives. I did have what I thought was bad implantation cramping all day yesterday and nothing today. Could have ovulated on my peak day. Would make more sense. :shrug:

Maybe I'm 7dpo instead of 6dpo just seems early for a faint positives. I did have what I thought was bad implantation cramping all day yesterday and nothing today. Could have ovulated on my peak day. Would make more sense. :shrug:
See I though I could see something catching my eye on the first lot you posted but I'm always wary of cheapies.
There's definitely something faint there on the latest pics! Good luck I have everything crossed for you xx

Thank you @Laurabub84 and @MrsKatie that's really reassuring I'm going to skip testing tomorrow and test Sunday and see what's going on. Hopefully there'll be a nice amount of progression.
I am so nauseous this evening so definitely something going on in there :sick::dance:

Ladies I'm going a bit crazy, my lines don't seem to be progressing much. I am testing daily (I know I know) my first tests that I posted were 10miu and the ones I'm using now are 25miu but I dunno what to think. I'm already so hopeful for this little one but the more excited I get the more I feel anxious!
I've already booked an early scan for 7 weeks.
I'm definitely having symptoms and cramping and my af is due today and so far no spotting or anything so that's good.
I don't know what the point of this is I just needed to get it out there.

Hope you're all doing okay? ❤️
Can you post any progression photos? What dpo are you now? I am sure all is well, sometimes hcg just rises slowly. :)

@angelbump I hope it's the switching of test sensitivities that's giving you inconsistent line progression. It takes 48 hours for HCG to double. I want to give you a big hug. Try to take a few deep breaths and do something nice for yourself today.

@NightFlower I see something on those tests!!!!! Eeeee!!!!!

@jellybeanxx I'm glad you had a relaxing vacation
That sounds marvelous. Welcome back!

@PinkCupcakes I'm so sorry for the BFN. They are so demoralizing. I wish I could give you a hug.

I can't believe how many bfps we have had this month! It's incredible!

I'm at 7 dpo today. Last night I had more weird cramping on the right side this time. The cramps keep ping ponging between the left and right. My boobs are still full and my nipples are still sensitive. My anxiety has been way better yesterday and today. Wednesday was a really hard day with it, and then yesterday and today I've had none. I'm hoping it's because of rising progesterone. Apparently progesterone can have a calming effect??? I also slept in really late this morning, and I feel really tired today. I'm hoping it's a pregnancy symptom, but I'm also wondering if I'm just trying to come down with something. I'm still debating on whether or not I should test today..... Nightflower's early lines at 6-7dpo is making me want to lol

Thanks for giving me your eyes ladies. I didn't expect to see anything on them tbh. Thought I could see a shadow on this mornings test and it dried with a line. Only reason I took more. Then they also have lines so hoping they are not evaps . I'll keep updating daily.

The tests dried with lines too omg ..this could be it. I hope it is. Since my loss Sept 4th I've been really down because off all I been through as most of you know the last 2 months. Come on baby!!

Screenshot_20221104-133030_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221104-133058_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
@NightFlower Oh those lines look so promising!!!!! I hoping and praying that they get darker for you! I had my chemical on September 5th, so one day after you. And I've been having a hard time, too. I hope this is your sweet rainbow baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->