November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@NightFlower Oh those lines look so promising!!!!! I hoping and praying that they get darker for you! I had my chemical on September 5th, so one day after you. And I've been having a hard time, too. I hope this is your sweet rainbow baby!!!
Thanks Sept was a crap month. Found out my cousin died on the 3rd then had a loss mc at 5 weeks on the 5th. Then week later we all caught covid. My OH me and our son. I was so sick for 11 days.
So couldn't go to the funeral. Didn't get to dtd because we were so sick.

Then Oct we got some good dtd in but I ended up getting af at 4dpo. And here I am now finally having a chance so I hope I get lucky and am pregnant with my Rainbow Baby. Been ttc for 17 months. I'm 41 and feeling like it's not gunna happen. But today's tests have me hoping..

Thanks Sept was a crap month. Found out my cousin died on the 3rd then had a loss mc at 5 weeks on the 5th. Then week later we all caught covid. My OH me and our son. I was so sick for 11 days.
So couldn't go to the funeral. Didn't get to dtd because we were so sick.

Then Oct we got some good dtd in but I ended up getting af at 4dpo. And here I am now finally having a chance so I hope I get lucky and am pregnant with my Rainbow Baby. Been ttc for 17 months. I'm 41 and feeling like it's not gunna happen. But today's tests have me hoping..

Oh my gosh you have been through the ringer. I'm so so sorry September was so hard and filled with so much loss. Those lines look so promising, and I am literally tearing up right now because I want this for you so bad!

My loss happened on the 5th anniversary of my parent's death which just made it that much worse. And after 11.5 years of trying. On the one hand I have hope for the first time in a long time that I might actually have a baby, but I'm struggling with being really scared of miscarrying again. The fact that I've had such a hard time even though it was so early makes me nervous about how much harder a later miscarriage would be. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard. It's so nice to be able to talk to people on here who understand. I wish my mom was still here so I could talk to her. She had 3 miscarriages before me, so I know she would understand how I'm feeling. I've been missing her a lot the last couple of months. Ugh sorry to bring down the board. I'm just feeling really emotional.

Oh my gosh you have been through the ringer. I'm so so sorry September was so hard and filled with so much loss. Those lines look so promising, and I am literally tearing up right now because I want this for you so bad.

My loss happened on the 5th anniversary of my parent's death which just made it that much worse. And after 11.5 years of trying. On the one hand I have hope for the first time in a long time that I might actually have a baby, but I'm struggling with being really scared of miscarrying again. The fact that I've had such a hard time even though it was so early makes me nervous about how much harder a later miscarriage would be. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard. It's so nice to be able to talk to people on here who understand. I wish my mom was still here so I could talk to her. She had 3 miscarriages before me, so I know she would understand how I'm feeling. I've been missing her a lot the last couple of months. Ugh sorry to bring down the board. I'm just feeling really emotional.

It's so tough when you've lost a parent or both. I lost both of mine also so I know how you are feeling. Also about having a later loss in pregnancy. Not sure how I make it through the day some days because my anxiety and panic attacks kick in. I'm not on my meds haven't been for a while. I couldn't be on them while ttc.

Really hope this is your cycle!

Love all the support and understanding all you ladies have. They get me through my rough days

It's so tough when you've lost a parent or both. I lost both of mine also so I know how you are feeling. Also about having a later loss in pregnancy. Not sure how I make it through the day some days because my anxiety and panic attacks kick in. I'm not on my meds haven't been for a while. I couldn't be on them while ttc.

Really hope this is your cycle!

Love all the support and understanding all you ladies have. They get me through my rough days

I'm so sorry you've lost your parents as well. You are so sweet and understanding. I really appreciate all of your kind words. I just love all of the wonderful women on this board. I've been on other boards in the past, but none of them have the kind and supportive vibe that this one has. I love how everyone on here tries to encourage and lift one another up. It's just so nice to have a place to go where everyone is so kind and understanding.

I just Hope they are the real deal. I know its early but 3 faint lines in one day? and two different brands. There must be something going on in there. Hope it means a baby will be on the way and sticks.

@PinkCupcakes
Oh no love. I hope you haven’t caught a bug. It’s horrible when the pain is so bad it makes you sick. That was me last week it was hideous.

@MumwithPCOS
It’s so shit love. Never ever been this late ovulating.
When did you ovulate? I was reading that if you ovulate any later than. Cd21 then it’s not good and the egg is not good enough. But I’m sure you ovulated on cd30 or something and now pregnant? And I’m sure I’ve seen others on here too.
Would hate to think I’m already out and not even ovulated yet.
I just had a loads more ewcm. Well I think it was ew it was very slippery when wiping and clear. But my opks today have been extremely faint.
I’ve had matching lines on and off but never a peak yet. I hope I get my peak soon.
I only have 6 wks now until I turn 43 and I just feel like my time is running out. Or already has ran out. I really hope not.
I just want my rainbow and then my family will be complete.
Hope your doing ok.

I was CD39 when I ovulated this cycle. Actually probably something like that with my boys too. Never had a normal ovulation day result in a baby so maybe just a myth.

@NightFlower I see all them lines I so hope and pray they get nice and darker for you xx

@MrsLux yey nothing like seeing the words huge huge congratulations, let me no if you want me to change front page xx

Afm ladies 1dpo and have sharp shooting pains in both my ovaries this month this is just weird :shrug: I no I ovulated yesterday had the pain all day managed to dtd yesterday and early hours day before so hopefully we caught the eggy xx

@NightFlower I see all them lines I so hope and pray they get nice and darker for you xx

@MrsLux yey nothing like seeing the words huge huge congratulations, let me no if you want me to change front page xx

Afm ladies 1dpo and have sharp shooting pains in both my ovaries this month this is just weird :shrug: I no I ovulated yesterday had the pain all day managed to dtd yesterday and early hours day before so hopefully we caught the eggy xx
I took another tonight and it has a faint line also so that's 4 faint positives today. I'm nervous about testing again tomorrow. Let's hope they darken up.

Yay for 1dpo good luck T.

I see those lines too @NightFlower goodluck for you next tests

@MrsLux congratulations on the digi!

@tdog yay for 1dpo

as for me 5/6 dpo, have been having lots of dull cramping last couple days and creamy cm
Took an opk just to pass the time and i think it’s dark, especially since yesterdays was barely there lol

4C2D14D0-F2AF-48BB-BF7B-9535235F59F7.jpeg

Yes please!!

Afm ladies 1dpo and have sharp shooting pains in both my ovaries this month this is just weird :shrug: I no I ovulated yesterday had the pain all day managed to dtd yesterday and early hours day before so hopefully we caught the eggy xx[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh you have been through the ringer. I'm so so sorry September was so hard and filled with so much loss. Those lines look so promising, and I am literally tearing up right now because I want this for you so bad!

Oh darling my heart goes out to you ❤️ I have no words really...you are so strong even when you don't feel it. Ohhh I wish I could give you a big cuddle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->