November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Congratulations to the bfps. Wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months

Congrats on the bfps!!!\\:D/

I got AF today like clockwork. Can you put me down for testing on November 29th? I will let you know if I test early. :laugh2:

Have a lovely weekend all and FX for those waiting for peaks and bfps!!

@angelbump Awwwww thank you so much for those very sweet words.

@NightFlower I have no idea what time zone you are in, but I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear about this morning's test!!!!!

@tdog I'm so happy you have ovulated! Yay for 2dpo today!

@FTale I'm so sorry that evil witch got you!

I'm 8 dpo today. No new symptoms. Just the same ones I've been having. I got a BFN this morning. Just one of those stupid ghost lines. My anxiety had been sooo much better the last few days. I was a little anxious last night, but DH gave me a back rub and some snuggles which really helped. I do want to brag on him for a bit. He has been absolutely amazing. I honestly don't know how I could have gotten through the last 2 months without him. Even if we never have a baby, I still consider myself so blessed because I have him as my husband. Ugh my gosh I'm sooo sappy lol. Oh I guess that is a new symptom. Last night I literally cried because I was so thankful for him. And I'm not a big crier, so that wasn't like me.

Fmu not sure how picture will look as it's cloudy here. Having trouble getting it to focus. I'll post faint line anyways. 7 or 8 dpo

20221105_112827.jpg

@NightFlower keep sending pics especially as it dries! How does it look in person?

@S_Dowd the weepiness is promising!! So glad your DH is the way he is. I get it. I feel that way about my guy too. Don’t know how I got so lucky. It’s a pretty great situation. May you be blessed this month <3

@NightFlower keep sending pics especially as it dries! How does it look in person?

@S_Dowd the weepiness is promising!! So glad your DH is the way he is. I get it. I feel that way about my guy too. Don’t know how I got so lucky. It’s a pretty great situation. May you be blessed this month <3
I can see it in person better than on here. This is how it dried. I think this might be it!!

Screenshot_20221105-125931_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221105-125939_Gallery.jpg

@NightFlower Ooooo I see that! And I see color! And that's with a picture that isn't totally in focus, so I'm guessing it's darker in person.
Edited to add: Just saw the second pictures!!! Ahhhh that is definitely a BFP!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm praying for a sticky baby for you!!!!!

@MrsKatie Awww I'm so glad you're in a happy relationship, too. Thank you for the well wishes. Please remind me where you are at right now. This board moves so fast I feel like I miss stuff.

@NightFlower Ooooo I see that! And I see color! And that's with a picture that isn't totally in focus, so I'm guessing it's darker in person.
Edited to add: Just saw the second pictures!!! Ahhhh that is definitely a BFP!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm praying for a sticky baby for you!!!!!

@MrsKatie Awww I'm so glad you're in a happy relationship, too. Thank you for the well wishes. Please remind me where you are at right now. This board moves so fast I feel like I miss stuff.
I'm going to keep testing as I'm early and want to see them darken up a lot more. I still have some easy@home and frer test strips to try. I'll use them later though.

Congratulations. I don’t even need to enlarge to see that :happydance:

Thank you praying this is a healthy pregnancy/baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"