November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@PinkCupcakes
I’ve used pregmate and they do give shadows. I did have a vvvv. Faint pink line on one once but I wasn’t pregnant. Either that or I was and it was another chemical. I can’t be sure as I didn’t use and other tests.

Had the tiny bit of ewcm when using the bathroom. But opks couldn’t be any more negative.
Wish it would just hurry up. Cd23 tomorrow and this waiting for ovulation is torture

@PinkCupcakes So I took one of my pregmate tests for science... I do think they always give faint shadow lines. I'm 6dpo. I shouldn't see anything at all this early, but I can see a faint shadowy something. This is very frustrating. I don't feel like I can trust these....

IMG_20221103_150601774.jpgphoto_2022-11-03_03-30-32.png

Last edited:
@ByHisGrace I got weird ghost lines like that last month on two different tests! The consensus was that it counts as a negative. I had never had that happen before, so I was confused by it.

I’m having the worst gut pain and diarrhea now today, so painful it’s making me Nauseous

Congratulations @MrsLux
So many BFPs in this group. I wish I had mine too but be impossible without ovulation.

cd22 still dry and no signs. Temp low and no opk yet because I know it’s going to be negative again.
Feeling depressed and deflated.

I really hope I do ovulate, I’m so so worried I won’t at all and yes I’ve been sick but even after having covid bad in July I ovulated cd20.

cd22 and still nothing. May as well just throw the towel in.:cry::cry::cry:
Oh no so sorry you haven’t ovulated yet hope it doesn’t drag out too much longer

@ByHisGrace I got weird ghost lines like that last month on two different tests! The consensus was that it counts as a negative. I had never had that happen before, so I was confused by it.
Yeah, I figured it's technically a negative. But there's always that niggling thought, "oh, it's really early, maybe it is the start of something..." :roll:

Yeah, I figured it's technically a negative. But there's always that niggling thought, "oh, it's really early, maybe it is the start of something..." :roll:

Uh I'm so sorry. It sucks how these tests play games with us. I swear tests used to be better years ago. I haven't tested in the last several years, and I have to say I'm not impressed with the quality nowadays. Especially seeing such awful evaps and faint lines on so many people's FRERs. Those used to be the gold standard! I think they started making them worse so we buy more of them and theyake more $.

Uh I'm so sorry. It sucks how these tests play games with us. I swear tests used to be better years ago. I haven't tested in the last several years, and I have to say I'm not impressed with the quality nowadays. Especially seeing such awful evaps and faint lines on so many people's FRERs. Those used to be the gold standard! I think they started making them worse so we buy more of them and theyake more $.

Yeah, that sounds accurate. :roll::lol:

@S_Dowd over the last few years the frers have gotten worse I've had the worse indents on them lately they are awful :shrug: but saying that I still buy the dam things :haha xx

@PinkCupcakes
Oh no love. I hope you haven’t caught a bug. It’s horrible when the pain is so bad it makes you sick. That was me last week it was hideous.

@MumwithPCOS
It’s so shit love. Never ever been this late ovulating.
When did you ovulate? I was reading that if you ovulate any later than. Cd21 then it’s not good and the egg is not good enough. But I’m sure you ovulated on cd30 or something and now pregnant? And I’m sure I’ve seen others on here too.
Would hate to think I’m already out and not even ovulated yet.
I just had a loads more ewcm. Well I think it was ew it was very slippery when wiping and clear. But my opks today have been extremely faint.
I’ve had matching lines on and off but never a peak yet. I hope I get my peak soon.
I only have 6 wks now until I turn 43 and I just feel like my time is running out. Or already has ran out. I really hope not.
I just want my rainbow and then my family will be complete.
Hope your doing ok.

@Suggerhoney if that's the case that's me screwed then :shrug: ovulation cd23 xx

Stupid Google love, but I swear I’ve seen ladies on here ovulate on day 23 and later and get pregnant with a healthy baby.
I think your in for a really good chance this cycle. X

@Suggerhoney and @tdog with my 9 year old I ovulated on CD23 and he’s happy and healthy xxx

That’s good to know love. I’m cd23 now as it’s passed midnight and I am getting a small amount of ewcm, the first I’ve had all cycle. But my opk is so negative. Hope I get peak tomorrow sometime. Can’t see it tho with how faint they are now](*,)

@PinkCupcakes
Oh no love. I hope you haven’t caught a bug. It’s horrible when the pain is so bad it makes you sick. That was me last week it was hideous.

@MumwithPCOS
It’s so shit love. Never ever been this late ovulating.
When did you ovulate? I was reading that if you ovulate any later than. Cd21 then it’s not good and the egg is not good enough. But I’m sure you ovulated on cd30 or something and now pregnant? And I’m sure I’ve seen others on here too.
Would hate to think I’m already out and not even ovulated yet.
I just had a loads more ewcm. Well I think it was ew it was very slippery when wiping and clear. But my opks today have been extremely faint.
I’ve had matching lines on and off but never a peak yet. I hope I get my peak soon.
I only have 6 wks now until I turn 43 and I just feel like my time is running out. Or already has ran out. I really hope not.
I just want my rainbow and then my family will be complete.
Hope your doing ok.

I know someone who only ovulated every 6 months and she had 3 kids without fertility meds. So talk about late ovulation lol. I always ovulate late (CD 21 this month). And while I haven't been able to have a successful pregnancy that is because of male factor issues and not because of my ovulation. My best friend has 4 kids and ovulates later in her cycle like I do. And she never had issues. So I don't think there is any reason to think you are totally out just because of a delay. But I understand that it is frustrating when this isn't something you're used to. I wish I could give you a big hug. You've had such a hard week.

@tdog so their business plan is working lol

Tbh with the mmc I didn't ovulate until I was cd21 :shrug: so tbh I no you can still get pregnant even late ovulation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->