November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

OK, so I have no self control when it comes to poas. :roll: took a clearblue this afternoon and.... I think there's a ghosty pink line there too???[-o<

Tell me what you think! I peeled it out of the case because the reflective side makes it so hard to catch a faint line with the camera. The reversed image even has a teensy green line in the right spot, I think?!?

LRM_20221103_201511.jpg LRM_20221103_201511.jpg
LRM_20221103_201238.jpg

It was awful. Yeah mine was after eating as well and was throwing up because of the pain it was awful. I was screaming in agony.
I’m so scared it will happen again.

it was awful love. I’m cd21 today and still haven’t ovulated. Cm thick creamy and negative opks. Would a partial bowel obstruction delay ovulation? I’m so worried I’m not going to ovulate. Another 6 ish weeks and I’ll be 43 and I feel like I’m never ever gonna get my rainbow. Have been in tears today.

You're body being under stress and not being in an "optimal" procreating space can cause your body to kind of switch over to only worrying about the bare necessities, oxygenating, powering itself, etc.

OK, so I have no self control when it comes to poas. :roll: took a clearblue this afternoon and.... I think there's a ghosty pink line there too???[-o<

Tell me what you think! I peeled it out of the case because the reflective side makes it so hard to catch a faint line with the camera. The reversed image even has a teensy green line in the right spot, I think?!?

View attachment 1112225 View attachment 1112225
View attachment 1112226

I definitely see a thin pink line, fingers crossed!

Also, I investigated my stash of tests and, because of aforementioned lack of self control, I'm down to three tests. Apparently I went more gangbusters last month than I thought. :shy:

One cheapie, two digital clearblues. I've really painted myself into a corner now. :dohh::dohh:

@ByHisGrace I also see a pink line fxd for you, talking of tests I also almost use all my sticks before af comes like a few days before then get pissed I've used them all lol xx

@ByHisGrace i can clearly see that and it looks pink to me. Look forward to seeing your next test.

@Suggerhoney @tdog it can be normal for me to ovulate anywhere up to cd25. When I was having hideously long cycles I conceived on cd54. Unfortunately it ended in a chemical but I still caught the egg even that far into my cycle.

congratulations to any :bfp: since I’ve last been on and sorry to any who have gotten af. Hope you ladies still waiting to ovulate do so asap.

:dust::dust:

Ladies I'm going a bit crazy, my lines don't seem to be progressing much. I am testing daily (I know I know) my first tests that I posted were 10miu and the ones I'm using now are 25miu but I dunno what to think. I'm already so hopeful for this little one but the more excited I get the more I feel anxious!
I've already booked an early scan for 7 weeks.
I'm definitely having symptoms and cramping and my af is due today and so far no spotting or anything so that's good.
I don't know what the point of this is I just needed to get it out there.

Hope you're all doing okay? ❤️

I’ve missed loads

Congrats to all the bfps so far!!

I ovulated late this month at cd17, last months cycle was 25 days, currently cd29 and no af up to now and I’m praying it’s still a good few days off as we go to Amsterdam 2nd dec and I should be due on then!

Ladies I'm going a bit crazy, my lines don't seem to be progressing much. I am testing daily (I know I know) my first tests that I posted were 10miu and the ones I'm using now are 25miu but I dunno what to think. I'm already so hopeful for this little one but the more excited I get the more I feel anxious!
I've already booked an early scan for 7 weeks.
I'm definitely having symptoms and cramping and my af is due today and so far no spotting or anything so that's good.
I don't know what the point of this is I just needed to get it out there.

Hope you're all doing okay? ❤️
I know how worrisome it can be. Good luck at your scan.

Hello everyone! I’m back from the most amazing holiday. I managed to completely switch off from worrying about TTC for the whole 2 weeks which to be honest is the longest I’ve ever not stressed about my ovaries since we started TTC our first back in 2011 :haha:
After a 63 day cycle, AF arrived while I was away (obviously :roll: ) but it did mean I could start my soy isoflavones so I was glad I brought those with me!
I’m back now, it’s freezing cold here and I’m in the full swing of thinking about what my ovaries are doing (or not doing) 24/7. I’m CD12 now and waiting/hoping to ovulate.
How has everyone been? What have I missed?

@ByHisGrace hope you get an awesome bfp today!!

@angelbump i tested like every time I peed those first few weeks. Like 5-10 times a day. Minimum. Multiple tests too each time. It’s the nature of the early days, you want some information and that’s what we’ve got to word with, flawed as it is. My tests were all over the place especially the cheapies. Even had my frers (2 of them!) go almost negative on 12dpo combined with bright red spotting/bleeding. I didn’t start to get great frer lines until 13dpo and my cheapies were still all over the place until 5-6 weeks no lie.

@PinkCupcakes im so sorry sweetie, i cannot tell you how much I wish you would get your bfp :(

@tdog your Christmas ticker is giving me so much joy!!!

@jellybeanxx so glad you had a great vacation! Fx fx fx

@Suggerhoney may today be O day! <3

@MrsKatie it had to be done really lol when I was doing it I was like to soon nah not to soon lol xx

@jellybeanxx welcome back and so glad you had a lovely holiday from what I saw on photos looked amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->