November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@ByHisGrace Congratulations!!!! That BFP is clear as day!

@NightFlower BFN for me today. Just a weird ghost line on one of the tests. I'm only 8 dpo, so it's still early. I'm honestly shocked you already have a BFP!!!! Are you positive about your O day?

@FTale so sorry af got you :cry: I've put you down for 29th xx

@ByHisGrace Congratulations!!!! That BFP is clear as day!

@NightFlower BFN for me today. Just a weird ghost line on one of the tests. I'm only 8 dpo, so it's still early. I'm honestly shocked you already have a BFP!!!! Are you positive about your O day?
If I go by my opks which posted earlier in this thread . Going off day after peak my app says I'm 7dpo but might be 8 as I could have ovulated on my peak day instead. So around there I guess. I'm shocked as well just going to keep testing see how it goes.

Here are my opks for this month I'll upload again

View attachment 1112259 View attachment 1112260

Wow!
Here are my opks for this month I'll upload again

View attachment 1112259 View attachment 1112260

Oh yeah! You're absolutely correct! Wow! That's just amazing! Your sweet little baby just couldn't wait to implant lol!!! I'm so excited for you! You've been through so much, and I am praying for a sticky baby and a wonderful pregnancy for you <3

Wow!

Oh yeah! You're absolutely correct! Wow! That's just amazing! Your sweet little baby just couldn't wait to implant lol!!! I'm so excited for you! You've been through so much, and I am praying for a sticky baby and a wonderful pregnancy for you <3

Thanks sweetie yeah it's been rough last few months one bad thing after another.

Was praying things start to get better. I had what I thought was implantation cramping bad at 5dpo think that's what it was. Didn't expect to see any lines yet. I'm shocked too. Thanks for being here for me (chatting) means so much to me.

NightFlower --I see lines!! Fingers crossed for a sticky baby. :)
Thanks ❤ how are you doing?

I am doing ok. May get peak later today but may have missed it. Don't really feel like our timing is optimal so far this cycle...so I hope my peak is tomorrow and I have more time to seduce my man. :)

I am so hopeful for you!! Hope your lines progress! :)

My Sample was almost clear so I dipped my last opk just to see. if sample looks better I'll do another hpt tonight. If not tomorrow morning.
Opk is very dark

20221105_151519.jpg

I am doing ok. May get peak later today but may have missed it. Don't really feel like our timing is optimal so far this cycle...so I hope my peak is tomorrow and I have more time to seduce my man. :)

I am so hopeful for you!! Hope your lines progress! :)
Thanks again. Good luck hope you get your peak soon and didn't miss it. Rooting for you!!

I showed my test to my husband and he said, "But it's negative". :haha: he saw it after looking closely though. :dance:

Men never see it unless it's literally in there face it winds me up when I see something and they go nope I see nothing, but there again I no what I'm looking for lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->