November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Hahaha yes DH has said a few times “wait but is it dark enough?” I think they don’t want to get their hopes up!

@S_Dowd it’s a lot to keep up with on here, I’m Katie from the US, due with baby 6 in early May, day before I turn 41…!

Wow so many bfps this month!! Congratulations ladies!

Af finally turned up today! Cd1 for me and should ovulate day hubby gets home from work if not day after

12DPO today and BFN again of course and I’m cramping, usually period doesn’t come until 14DPO but I feel like it’ll be here any time now :(

3D5E2CCA-DBB5-41CB-B454-F630FF4C7A98.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes so sorry lovely :hugs: xx

Feeling very optimistic this month ladies but as always that can change, but when conceived in April and with Heidi I had heartburn around 2-3dpo and I'm 2dpo and got heartburn I no its extremely early to get any type of symptom but seem a common thing with me, but I'm having some cramping aswell but that could be egg moving down tube xx

Hi ladies
Sorry I haven’t been on I’ve been feeling so down about not ovulating.
I’m feeling crampy and have lower back ache like AF is coming.
I’m only cd24 so shouldn’t be coming yet and of coarse still no ovulation,

thanks to all those that wrote it’s probably down to me being unwell last week etc but that hasn’t stopped me worrying.
Esp at my age I just worry all the time.

I just done another opk and left it a bit and went back it’s still wet and its supper dark.
I don’t want to get excited because it will probably go faint again. I had some clear cm earlier but nothing at the moment.
CE11C7F6-750C-45EA-BBF6-8AC825ED49DB.jpeg

As I said not getting excited because I can bet when I do another it will be fainter.
Hope af don’t show early again.
Guess all I can do is wait and hope.

Congratulations @ByHisGrace and @NightFlower I see your lines clear as day. Fx this is finally finally it for you

@PinkCupcakes sorry you got more negative tests :hugs:
@Suggerhoney wow that's a nice looking opk looks almost positive. Good luck

Afm tested again got another faint line used a different brand than this morning. Sample still very diluted . sorry for the shadows on the test the sun came out for a few so snapped a couple pictures. Hope you can see it after I upload them.

Fx ladies waiting to test I have everything crossed tightly :dust:

Sorry who got af :witch:

Screenshot_20221105-171507_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221105-171521_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221105-171534_Gallery.jpg

Afm tested again got another faint line used a different brand than this morning. Sample still very diluted . sorry for the shadows on the test the sun came out for a few so snapped a couple pictures. Hope you can see it after I upload them.

View attachment 1112266 View attachment 1112267 View attachment 1112268

Thanks love. I hope the next one is peak but betting it will be fainter. I’ve had them go this dark a few times and then faint again. It’s extremely frustrating.
I really feel like AF is coming and I hope not as only had a 22 day cycle last cycle and don’t want another short one and one without ovulation.

yes I see your lines and I have it fx they get darker ❤️

View attachment 1112266 View attachment 1112267 View attachment 1112268
I’ve been stalking your tests!! I could see those without even clicking on them! So excited for you!

congrats to all the ladies with BFPSs!!! Hoping there will be many more this month! ❤️

Have a great night and rest of the weekend ladies. Cooking some steak on the grill for dinner. I'll chat with y'all tomorrow. Let's hope my tests get darker fx

enjoy your steak love and I’m keeping everything crossed for tomorrow.

So just done another wondfo opk and also a easy@home which I am running out off but have loads of wondfo.
very very AF crampy tho
9EAA18DA-E875-4279-B9D9-16BE2E145369.jpeg

They are 100% positive, hope you manage to get some BD in, and I hope you get your rainbow baby xx

thanks love. Mine normally go a bit darker than this, like darker than control line esp these brands so gonna keep testing. But if they don’t get darker I May chalk these down as peak, never had AF pains b4 ovulation b4. Like feel she is going to show up any second,

I hope your tests get darker love. Fx for you

Those look beautiful @Suggerhoney !! Fingers crossed and saying a prayer for you! <3

thanks love that means a lot.
Just been having some strong left ovary twinging so hoping things are about to happen and we can try and get a BD in. It’s asleep at the moment but just done another wondfo and still the same. Hopefully be darker in a few hours or tomorrow.

how are you feeling love

thanks love that means a lot.
Just been having some strong left ovary twinging so hoping things are about to happen and we can try and get a BD in. It’s asleep at the moment but just done another wondfo and still the same. Hopefully be darker in a few hours or tomorrow.

how are you feeling love

:rofl: :rofl: sorry that made me chuckle 'it's asleep at the moment :haha: xx

@NightFlower those lines are looking very promising! Excited for you!

@ByHisGrace congratulations! My DH never sees lines either, I think men cope better with digital tests :haha:

@PinkCupcakes I felt like I could see something on those tests but probably because I want it so badly for you! Sending massive hugs!

@tdog that 2DPO heartburn sounds like a good sign, fx for you!

@Suggerhoney those OPKs are looking good! You know I understand how awful and frustrating it is waiting to ovulate, hoping it happens for you soon!

AFM I’ve been so moody today. I got really irritable with people when we went to watch fireworks earlier. I put it down to the jet lag and general tiredness but I’ve just had some spotting and now loads of cramping. Wondering if AF is on the way again! I’m CD14 and had a temp spike this morning. I’ve done a couple of OPKs since we’ve been back which have been very negative. I did have some EWCM a few days ago but hadn’t been doing OPKs while we were away so couldn’t be sure if I was ovulating and it seemed early for me anyway.
As usual I have no idea what my body is doing so will just have to wait and see!

:rofl: :rofl: sorry that made me chuckle 'it's asleep at the moment :haha: xx

Hahaha glad it made you chuckle lmao :rofl:

@ByHisGrace congratulations! My DH never sees lines either, I think men cope better with digital tests :haha:

@PinkCupcakes I felt like I could see something on those tests but probably because I want it so badly for you! Sending massive hugs!

@Suggerhoney those OPKs are looking good! You know I understand how awful and frustrating it is waiting to ovulate, hoping it happens for you soon!

AFM I’ve been so moody today. I got really irritable with people when we went to watch fireworks earlier. I put it down to the jet lag and general tiredness but I’ve just had some spotting and now loads of cramping. Wondering if AF is on the way again! I’m CD14 and had a temp spike this morning. I’ve done a couple of OPKs since we’ve been back which have been very negative. I did have some EWCM a few days ago but hadn’t been doing OPKs while we were away so couldn’t be sure if I was ovulating and it seemed early for me anyway.
As usual I have no idea what my body is doing so will just have to wait and see!

oh gosh love I tell you this has made me realise how crappy it is for ladies that don’t ovulate until cd25 or over. This has felt like the longest wait EVER.

getting a lot of pains now so will see how the next tests go.
I’m waiting until at least 1am. Hopefully it will be a blazer and then I can definitely chalk down peak.
I am temping too since cd flipping 1. So hopefully I will and I get a good rise.
Time will tell.

How was your holiday love? Was it Florida you went? I swear it was.
I’ve always always wanted to go there since I was knee high to a grass hopper. It’s all aways been a dream but so soooooo expensive.
Hope you had a lush time love.
I was wondering where you got too. <3

Ovulation can cause spotting. I've only had it happen a few times in the 11.5 years I've been trying, but it is possible. So hopefully that's all the spotting was and AF stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->