November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@ByHisGrace Congrats!!!!
@NightFlower Congrats!!!!

Praying those lines turn into dye stealers.

@S_Dowd Feel blessed with my hubby too. He has been super strong through our long ttc journey. And I know even if we do not have a child together, we are OK. Keeping you both in my prayers that lil giggles and messy faces are in your futures. :dust:

@Suggerhoney I hope those line brings a strong ovulation and egg this cycle.<3

@PinkCupcakes Sorry it was bfn. Have you looked into all the grants and discount programs for reproductive assistance? Not sure if you are in the U.S. or not. But there are things out there to help. Hugs

@S_Dowd I’m hoping it could be that but not convinced, will see!

@Suggerhoney yes it was Florida and we had an incredible time. Definitely not the cheapest holiday especially with the exchange rate but I started a new job a year ago and DH had a promotion so we were able to scrape enough together for it. I’m desperate to go back now but not sure when/if we’ll be able to afford it again!

@ByHisGrace Congrats!!!!

@S_Dowd Feel blessed with my hubby too. He has been super strong through our long ttc journey. And I know even if we do not have a child together, we are OK. Keeping you both in my prayers that lil giggles and messy faces are in your futures. :dust:

@PinkCupcakes Sorry it was bfn. Have you looked into all the grants and discount programs for reproductive assistance? Not sure if you are in the U.S. or not. But there are things out there to help. Hugs

Thanks love. I just did another And was about the same, maybe a tad fainter. Been having a lot of sharp pains in the overies. Hoping I have ovulated or just about too.
I’m temping so would be lovely to see a big rise tomorrow or the next day. We managed to bd too so fx that was a true peak. Mine are normally darker so worried my temp will stay low and no ovulation has occurred.
Can only but hope love.

how’s you doing?

@S_Dowd I’m hoping it could be that but not convinced, will see!

@Suggerhoney yes it was Florida and we had an incredible time. Definitely not the cheapest holiday especially with the exchange rate but I started a new job a year ago and DH had a promotion so we were able to scrape enough together for it. I’m desperate to go back now but not sure when/if we’ll be able to afford it again!

Oh I bet. My 16 year old son went there with his dad in August and he absolutely loved it. Said it was amazing.
So glad you had a lovely holiday love and a break from thinking about ttc.
My opk seemed a bit fainter just now so have no idea what’s going on. Been having alot of pain and Lowe back ache so hoping something has gone on in there.
Weirdly the AF cramps I was having have now gone.
Only had sharp ovary pinching since.

hopefully my temps go up so then I can relax knowing ovulation has happened and enjoy the 2ww at last.
So scared they will go fainter and temp won’t go up.
But nowt I can do about it but wait and hope.
Not overy bothered about getting a BFP this cycle as didn’t really want a July birth because of the heat down here In the south: it just gets to freaking hot and the no air con is unbearable.
But obviously if I did get a BFP I would be over joyed. Will just have park myself in the freezer lmao.
:rofl:

@FTale You are so sweet. I truly hope you get a BFP soon. I always feel like I'm a good luck charm for other women. I swear as soon as I meet a wan either in real life or online that's struggling with getting pregnant, she gets pregnant in a few months . So I hope I can be your good luck charm!

@Suggerhoney Your OPK looked really promising especially since you are having O pains too! That is about as dark as my OPKs ever got and I always got a temp rise so I knew I had ovulated. I just never got fully positive OPKs for some reason. Hopefully you did release that egg and caught it. July due date or not hahaha. I'm in Texas, so I understand about heat. This last summer it got up to 110 degrees with humidity. It was crazy!

@FTale You are so sweet. I truly hope you get a BFP soon. I always feel like I'm a good luck charm for other women. I swear as soon as I meet a wan either in real life or online that's struggling with getting pregnant, she gets pregnant in a few months . So I hope I can be your good luck charm!

@Suggerhoney Your OPK looked really promising especially since you are having O pains too! That is about as dark as my OPKs ever got and I always got a temp rise so I knew I had ovulated. I just never got fully positive OPKs for some reason. Hopefully you did release that egg and caught it. July due date or not hahaha. I'm in Texas, so I understand about heat. This last summer it got up to 110 degrees with humidity. It was crazy!

hi love thank you so much. My opks have not gotten any darker and I just did another 2 and I would say they are a tad fainter.,
I really do hope I have ovulated and that’s why I had all that pain. I haven’t had any cm tho since yesterday afternoon.
Hopefully that was my peak and I get a temp rise. And then I will know I’ve ovulated and can finally relax knowing I’ve ovulated.

that’s so cool your a good luck charm.

how are you feeling love?

oh yes that’s hot love.
I think 42c is about 90 odd or 100 and the humidity here is so bad as well. It makes it feel even hotter.
Even now it November it’s so mild,
I really miss the crisp cold icy weather.
I miss having propper seasons like what we used to get.

I’m a massive autumn and winter fan, I just hate hot weather.
The only time I like it was when me and DH went to Egypt for our honeymoon in 2014. That was 50c in the shade but we had air con in our hotel room and that was absolute bliss.
I had it up full power so it was like the Antarctic in our room haha lol.

it’s just when we get it here there is no where to get away from it, and no way too keep cool, it’s awful. It feels like your in the oven lol

blessings to you my lovely <3

Thoughts on my OPK please? Top CD 13 at 7 pm. Bottom CD 14 at 1 am.
The bottom one looks peak to me, but I took it in the middle of the night with really concentrated urine. I don't know if that matters?

If peak is today, then we DTD day before peak and day of peak.

I am always hopeful at this point in my cycle, but we have had excellent timing for quite a few cycles and no luck yet.

thanks love. Mine normally go a bit darker than this, like darker than control line esp these brands so gonna keep testing. But if they don’t get darker I May chalk these down as peak, never had AF pains b4 ovulation b4. Like feel she is going to show up any second,

I hope your tests get darker love. Fx for you
I definitely got bad af pains when ovulating this time around. We were not tracking ovulation and it was over 4 weeks from my last af and I had pretty bad cramps and was convinced af was on the way. But they went away and af didn’t show. 10 days later I had my bfp. Hope this is the month you get your rainbow.

I definitely got bad af pains when ovulating this time around. We were not tracking ovulation and it was over 4 weeks from my last af and I had pretty bad cramps and was convinced af was on the way. But they went away and af didn’t show. 10 days later I had my bfp. Hope this is the month you get your rainbow.
Same xx

Ladies....need some advice.
Throughout may of your pregnancies did you have a UTI early on? I am still feeling like a have a UTI with the cramping and uncomfortablness down there after wiping. It could well be thrush as my pee doesn't burn but I can't see a Dr till tomorrow.
Just want to know if it can cause any damage to baby?

Ladies....need some advice.
Throughout may of your pregnancies did you have a UTI early on? I am still feeling like a have a UTI with the cramping and uncomfortablness down there after wiping. It could well be thrush as my pee doesn't burn but I can't see a Dr till tomorrow.
Just want to know if it can cause any damage to baby?

I've had utis all through most of my pregnancies and the babies have been fine xx

I've had utis all through most of my pregnancies and the babies have been fine xx

Thank you, I'm so worried. Every little twinge and pain ](*,) logical me knows that it's completely normal and the irrational me is thinking all sorts! Need a chill pill haha x​

Thank you, I'm so worried. Every little twinge and pain ](*,) logical me knows that it's completely normal and the irrational me is thinking all sorts! Need a chill pill haha x​
Oh fair enough I feel the time between now and morning sickness is the hardest in that way. Xxx hope it clears up for you though no fun. I think when the mucous plug is forming a lot of women experience that feeling I know I did.

It's so hard not to worry tho, I no if we have caught this cycle I'll be so worried again and it's natural to feel that way xx

Afm had a massive rise in temp and still loads of heartburn 3dpo no crosshairs atm tho still feeling positive this cycle, but feeling positive may mean bfn who nos lol 4 more days and I may start testing lol xx

It's so hard not to worry tho, I no if we have caught this cycle I'll be so worried again and it's natural to feel that way xx

Afm had a massive rise in temp and still loads of heartburn 3dpo no crosshairs atm tho still feeling positive this cycle, but feeling positive may mean bfn who nos lol 4 more days and I may start testing lol xx
Sounds promising! Hope you get your sticky bean this month x

Sounds promising! Hope you get your sticky bean this month x

Thanks love I always start getting so so nervous about testing the same every month no doubt everyone does lol xx

How are you feeling? Xx

@ByHisGrace Congrats!!!!

yes I live in Minnesota! I have looked so much into grants and such and I try every month for the free ones, there are tons that make you pay $60 each time they choose someone :(, I can’t keep paying $60 a month to not win. I’ve looked into discount programs and there is nothing at all in my state :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->