November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

13DPO today and BFN of course and I woke up with bad cramps today. No AF though which is strange, usually with cramps comes AF, I’m sure she will be here any time now a day early :(

@Suggerhoney Egypt?!?! That sounds like an amazing honeymoon! Fortunately we have A/C here in Texas, so even when it is 43 degrees Celsius we can be cool inside. And we also have swimming pools in our neighborhood so we can cool off in the water too. So summers might be long, but A/C and swimming make it bearable. I can't imagine dealing with summers weather without A/C. Yikes! I really hope you have played and get your temp spike soon.

@littlewitch My vote is for CD 14! That is a dye stealer OPK! I hope you catch that egg!

@angelbump If it doesn't burn when you pee, my guess would be thrush. If it smells fishy, then possibly BV. As far as I know none of that can affect a pregnancy and all are very common. UTIs cause burning when peeing and urgency. So even after you pee you still feel like you need to pee, but only a trickle comes out and it feels like acid. You can also get bladder contractions if it gets really bad and my sister gets blood in her urine when she gets one. Thrush is more itchy and very uncomfortable. It can cause irritation when you pee because it can make the skin in that area a little raw. You can get cottage cheese discharge when it gets bad, but it's possible to have mild thrush without it. I hope this helps!

@tdog Ooo that definitely sounds promising! And I'm glad to hear you're feeling more positive. I hope you can join all of the other wonderful ladies on here who have gotten BFPs this month!!!

I'm 9 dpo today and BFN again. Another stupid ghost line which I've realized is something these pregmate tests are prone to doing. And it makes me think I'm seeing something because a tiny bit of dye gets stuck on either side of the white line so it keeps tricking my eye.

My anxiety/panic came back with a vengeance last night after being gone for 3 days. For some reason it seems to strike at 8pm. But I laid on an acupressure mat and then had sex with DH both of which really helped (those endorphins are key lol), and I'm anxiety free at the moment.

Symptoms: Tender nipples, although not as bad as a few days ago. Fuller breasts. I'm horribly broken out like a teenager all along my jawline, so I know it's hormonal acne. I've been really emotional the last couple of days, too which isn't like me. I was also lightheaded/dizzy last night although that may have been from the anxiety. I also had some cramps last night.

When I was pregnant with my chemical the evening of 9 dpo is when all my symptoms hit hard, but being pregnant was the furthest thing from my mind so I thought I had food poisoning... Until it went on for 4 days. So we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

@angelbump I am POSITIVE I have a UTI right now and I got a coworker to call me in antibiotics and pyridium. I’ve only ever had 1 other UTI and that time and this time no burning with pee! I just get a lot of pelvic pain, pressure and cramping. I was worried at first with the cramping but it hurt to put pressure on my lower abd and then I knew it must be my bladder. Also, my urine had a strong odor and pyridium (AZO) made the cramps go away so I was sure then. I didn’t go in to get checked because I’m on call all this week and I didn’t want my work to know I’m pregnant so I just went off of symptoms, but burning urinating wasn’t one of them! Oh, and I had a weird pain/cramp near my upper portion of my vulva, where the urethra is.

@PinkCupcakes massive hugs, I’m so sorry lovely, it’s just so unfair!

I’ve not had anymore spotting since last night and my temp was still up this morning so maybe ovulation? Who knows :shrug:

Ladies....need some advice.
Throughout may of your pregnancies did you have a UTI early on? I am still feeling like a have a UTI with the cramping and uncomfortablness down there after wiping. It could well be thrush as my pee doesn't burn but I can't see a Dr till tomorrow.
Just want to know if it can cause any damage to baby?
Angelbump---What do you mean by cramping? Like a bladder spasm feeling when you try to pee?
I worked in Labor and Delivery as a nurse, so I heard OB doctors say that treating any UTI is very important. Apparently untreated UTI can cause pre term labor.
Can you go get a urinalysis and urine culture done for peace of mind? Your GYN could also do a swab specimen of the vulva/vagina to determine if it is just an external yeast/bacterial infection.
Wishing you well. I think if it were me, I would not worry. But I would get checked out. :)

Just wanted to share something I've remembered...I've conceived 3 times and every time I used the menstrual cup trick. I've literally done it three times and every time I've conceived. Coincidence maybe but all three times??!

Yes around 12 weeks with my first and I felt so so ill with it!

Ladies....need some advice.
Throughout may of your pregnancies did you have a UTI early on? I am still feeling like a have a UTI with the cramping and uncomfortablness down there after wiping. It could well be thrush as my pee doesn't burn but I can't see a Dr till tomorrow.
Just want to know if it can cause any damage to baby?

My tests from today 8/9 dpo
It's a rainy day so once again hard to get a clear pictures. Best I could do.

Screenshot_20221106-142031_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221106-141850_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221106-141825_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221106-141840_Gallery.jpg

After uploading I must look crazy but they both have lines. See if I can get better pictures. Lighting sucks in my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->