November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Yesterday's tests looked better my samples are weak today

My tests from today 8/9 dpo
It's a rainy day so once again hard to get a clear pictures. Best I could do.

View attachment 1112287 View attachment 1112288 View attachment 1112289 View attachment 1112290

After uploading I must look crazy but they both have lines. See if I can get better pictures. Lighting sucks in my house.
I can see them I just think cheapies take forever to get dark. I had great lines on frer and clear blue but the cheapies were barely even positive in fact they were negative with a slight shadow.

Yesterday's tests looked better my samples are weak today
I see them clearly! I’d definitely get a first response because cheapies are awful for progression. My cheapies had barley a shadow when FRER had an obvious faint pink line. Also, I don’t know if those were with FMU, but I’ve always had much stronger lines with afternoon pee. My FMU is awful for good lines lol.

Thanks ladies I took one of the first response test strips that came with my old box of frer. It has 2 lines. If you can't see it that's okay pictures came out blurry. Best lighting I have. Will test more tomorrow. Just started to get Metallic taste in my mouth.

Sorry for all the test pics

Screenshot_20221106-164154_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221106-164158_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221106-164208_Gallery.jpg

Oh and the frer strips stink as very little dye and strip chewed up :roll:

Thanks ladies I took one of the first response test strips that came with my old box of frer. It has 2 lines. If you can't see it that's okay pictures came out blurry. Best lighting I have. Will test more tomorrow. Just started to get Metallic taste in my mouth.

Sorry for all the test pics

View attachment 1112292 View attachment 1112293 View attachment 1112294

Oh and the frer strips stink as very little dye and strip chewed up :roll:
I love all the tests, keep them coming!!!

Mbrew180---you may not see this, but on the cycle you concieved, did your Easy@home OPK peak match your data on Mira? If I don't conceive this cycle, I am really considering getting a Mira to see if I can pinpoint ovulation a bit better.
And if I am honest, lately I am torn between trying even harder to conceive (with BBT and Mira) or going old school with no tracking and just sex it up.

@FTale You are so sweet. I truly hope you get a BFP soon. I always feel like I'm a good luck charm for other women. I swear as soon as I meet a wan either in real life or online that's struggling with getting pregnant, she gets pregnant in a few months . So I hope I can be your good luck charm!

@Suggerhoney Your OPK looked really promising especially since you are having O pains too! That is about as dark as my OPKs ever got and I always got a temp rise so I knew I had ovulated. I just never got fully positive OPKs for some reason. Hopefully you did release that egg and caught it. July due date or not hahaha. I'm in Texas, so I understand about heat. This last summer it got up to 110 degrees with humidity. It was crazy!

Well heck, I’ll take it!:blush: I think we all will start standing mighty close to you lol

Hope you are feeling better. Endorphins do help a lot. FX on your next test!!

@PinkCupcakes Have you been to these sites, Some might have repeats of sites but have a look FX!!
https://resolve.org/learn/financial.../fertility-treatment-scholarships-and-grants/
Fertility Treatment Scholarships and Grants |

Free IVF: Grants and Charities - FertilityIQ

https://www.fertilitywithinreach.org/financial-assitance/grant-assitance/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back