November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Well heck, I’ll take it!:blush: I think we all will start standing mighty close to you lol

Hope you are feeling better. Endorphins do help a lot. FX on your next test!!

@PinkCupcakes Have you been to these sites, Some might have repeats of sites but have a look FX!!
Fertility Treatment Scholarships and Grants |

Free IVF: Grants and Charities - FertilityIQ

https://www.fertilitywithinreach.org/financial-assitance/grant-assitance/

Hahahaha! Go for it! I mean just look at how many BFPs have popped up this month. I'm telling you, as soon as I join a group this is what happens. I was going to an infertility support group at my church and all of the women in that group have had 1+ kids except for me. I embrace it! If I can be good luck for y'all, I'm happy to do it! So baby dust for all of you!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hahahaha! Go for it! I mean just look at how many BFPs have popped up this month. I'm telling you, as soon as I join a group this is what happens. I was going to an infertility support group at my church and all of the women in that group have had 1+ kids except for me. I embrace it! If I can be good luck for y'all, I'm happy to do it! So baby dust for all of you!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Your maybe why I'm feeling positive this month I mean every other month I've been so negative lol xx

Your maybe why I'm feeling positive this month I mean every other month I've been so negative lol xx

Hahahahaha! Anything I can do to help lol. I hope this is your month tdog, and I'm so glad you're feeling so positive this month!

I'm feeling conflicted. My hormones are so all over the place it's hard to know of I'm having pregnancy symptoms or just weird hormone symptoms. And it's hard because when my anxiety hits hard, the idea of being pregnant terrifies me because I just see so much potential for heartache, and it's so hard to think about a possibility of a positive outcome. But when it passes and I feel more like myself, I'm excited again. I swear I'm not usually such a mess. I'm going to blame it all on hormones lol.

Wow I got so far behind so apologies for not replying to you all individually. Wishing the best of luck to all waiting to test and ovulate. Big huge hugs to those that got af. And I can see all the faint lines on the tests. Will try to keep up better with you all but my morning sickness is horrendous again this time around it’s hard to function most days.
Spreading tons of baby dust to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry I haven’t been on much, I’ve been trying to be relaxed and focus on other things.

I’m 7/8dpo today and my tests won’t arrive till Thursday or Friday, so I can’t rest till then. Will power not to buy more lol

Hope you are all doing okay! Sorry about af @PinkCupcakes
Definitely see those lines @NightFlower

sorry I’ve missed others, can’t keep up

I'm 10 dpo today and another BFN. I know I'm not technically out until AF arrives but I'm starting to think this may not be my month. I started feeling a little nauseous last night and I feel nauseous right now, too, but I would think if the nausea was being caused by pregnancy I would see something on a test.

Even though I think I'm out, I will post all my symptoms for posterity:
Nausea, intermittent dizziness, I'm freezing cold (started last night) and can't get warm, sensitive nipples and fuller breasts, and I've been super emotional/weepy which isn't typically like me.

I debated posting this, but I guess it's fine if y'all know I'm crazy. I could not shake the feeling that I don't fully trust the pregmate tests. I had 1 CVS test leftover, so I impulsively used it. I swear I see something, but I have horrible line eye. IMG_20221107_071702870.jpg

I debated posting this, but I guess it's fine if y'all know I'm crazy. I could not shake the feeling that I don't fully trust the pregmate tests. I had 1 CVS test leftover, so I impulsively used it. I swear I see something, but I have horrible line eye. View attachment 1112302

I can see a blue line! Good luck!

@S_Dowd i can see a faint blue line on that test. When will you test again?

Well I took another pregmate test just thinkingsybe the first one was a dud, but I don't see anything on the second one either. I'll probably wait until tomorrow. I'm glad I'm not totally crazy and you see something on the blue dye test, too. But I don't trust faint lines on blue dye tests, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Here's the completely BFN pregmate test:
IMG_20221107_074708222.jpg

@NightFlower
@foxyloxy28

Thank you for looking! It's nice to know I'm not crazy and other ppl see something too. But the negative pregmate tests are throwing me. Is this just blue dye shenanigans? Or are the pregmate tests less sensitive? I hate spending money on FRERs. Ahhhhh I don't know what to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->