November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@S_Dowd I found when I used the prwgmate they were crap for early testing they took ages to get darker like 22dpo something stupid like that:shrug: definitely see a line on blue dye one xx

@tdog Okay thank you so much for that! That makes me trust the CVS test a tiny bit more. It's still sooo faint, but I'm only 10 dpo so I figure that's to be expected. Ugh I really don't want to go to Walmart. It is always soooo crowded because it's the only store near my neighborhood. But I do really want to know....... Decisions decisions lol

I don't know what to think. :-s I tested this morning(13 DPO) and the line, while still pinkish, is so so so faint. Barely more than an indent, except the faint pink.
Saturday's(11DPO) line was so clear and pink and easy to see. Maybe it was that I slept for 9 hours and had a super concentrated sample? Or maybe it couldn't stick after all. :(

My period is due tomorrow and I do have slight cramps. And I had a headache last night, like I normally get right before af. So I guess we'll see. Maybe I just got a brief glimpse of this baby, that I never would have noticed if I hadn't been testing.

Still [-o<. I'll test again day after tomorrow, if my period hasn't arrived.

20221107_074305.jpg

I don't know what to think. :-s I tested this morning(13 DPO) and the line, while still pinkish, is so so so faint. Barely more than an indent, except the faint pink.
Saturday's(11DPO) line was so clear and pink and easy to see. Maybe it was that I slept for 9 hours and had a super concentrated sample? Or maybe it couldn't stick after all. :(

My period is due tomorrow and I do have slight cramps. And I had a headache last night, like I normally get right before af. So I guess we'll see. Maybe I just got a brief glimpse of this baby, that I never would have noticed if I hadn't been testing.

Still [-o<. I'll test again day after tomorrow, if my period hasn't arrived.

View attachment 1112316
I still see it. I hope baby sticks . Stay away af!:af: hope it darkens back up. Good luck

I have one left. I used one Saturday evening and it said not pregnant, but when I pried it open there was 100% a second line on the strip. Just not strong enough for the little machine to see, I guess? And if it said not pregnant on Saturday I'm not expecting it will say differently today, haha.

20221107_084119.jpg

I think the clearblue pink lines have a 10miu sensitivity and the clearblue digital have a 20miu sensitivity.

@NightFlower
Oh love I’ve got everything crossed so so tightly for you.

@ByHisGrace
I will admit that does seem very faint for 13dpo but I’ve never ever used those tests so don’t know if there that sensitive, have you got any other tests? I really hope it’s Jay a slow riser and a shy bean.
I’ve been where you are soooo many times. Fx for darker lines tomorrow.

@S_Dowd
Great symptoms and I swear I see something on that test you posted. Fx love

@PinkCupcakes
So sorry love. Devastated for you just wish you would get your BFP so badly. Gentle hugs.

@angelbump
I had a UTI at 21 weeks with my 3 year and it was bad I thought I was going into pre term labour. Had to spend the night in hospital in the emergency early pregnancy unit.
If it is a UTI and with you being so early it can be dangerous so please go and get checked Out incase you need antibiotics.
They are horrible to have so I am thinking of you.

good luck to all those waiting to test or ovulate.

so the AF pains did stop after a hour or so and no sign of Af. I did have some strong ovulation pains but my OPKs never got any darker than what I posted.
Temp went up a tad today but not much so I don’t know if I’ve ovulated for sure or not yet.
Cd26 today so really hope I have.
All opks since have been very negative.
I’ll add my chart, but it’s really not that exciting.
A0F9C6EE-3A13-493F-9CBE-7B4CF77D82D1.jpeg

@Suggerhoney That's so weird. Going by your chart it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet..... Unless you're having a slow rise and it goes up again tomorrow. Oh I know that this is so frustrating. I truly think that bowel obstruction has just thrown you off. Are you feeling completely better from that?

I just started spotting even though AF isn't due until Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->