November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@S_Dowd I really hope af isn't showing her ugly head and maybe implantation spotting :shrug: xx

@S_Dowd my spotting started at 9dpo this time around and lasted 5 days, some days bright red bleeding. Wore a tampon and everything (whoops). Fx it’s not AF.

@Bevziibubble @NightFlower @tdog

I am praying it's implantation spotting. I am trying to keep hope alive. But it's tough. The second I see blood I just immediately think it's over. I have stopped spotting for now. It wasn't very much and only when I wiped. It's just not what I wanted to see.

@Suggerhoney That's so weird. Going by your chart it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet..... Unless you're having a slow rise and it goes up again tomorrow. Oh I know that this is so frustrating. I truly think that bowel obstruction has just thrown you off. Are you feeling completely better from that?

I had such bad ovulation pains late Saturday night going into early hours of Sunday morning and I’m pretty sure my opk was peak although not a line stealer like I normally get.
Yes I’m completely better now.
I just hope it goes up again tomorrow I’m gonna be so upset if it stays low and no ovulation. If I wasn’t temping I would
Said ovulation was definitely sat night/ early sun morning with the strong ovulation pains.
Only thing that didn’t add up was cm. I had kind of ew stuff on sat afternoon then it turned to tmi snotty sat evening when I got those dark OPKS. The lines were definitely matching and popped up strait away.
I am still using opks and have all been faint since.
I hope I have ovulated just so I can relax. If I haven’t I’m gonna keep worrying. Cd27 tomorrow and my cycles are normally 30 days, the longest cycle I’ve ever had was after covid, was 34 days with ovulation cd20. I normally ovulate cd13 so that was really late.
Now cd26 and still in this horrible limbo.

I have never not ovulated.

fx the spotting is implantation and not early AF love

@S_Dowd my spotting started at 9dpo this time around and lasted 5 days, some days bright red bleeding. Wore a tampon and everything (whoops). Fx it’s not AF.

Thank you for sharing that. You're giving me a tiny sliver of hope. It's just a waiting game now to see what happens.

Awww @Suggerhoney I really hope you're right based on your O pains. I did read that temps can sometimes take a couple of days to rise. They did a study where women charted, but they also checked with ultrasound when they ovulated. They found their temps didn't always go up the next day. A large percentage took longer. So l really hope that's all this is and you get a big temp rise tomorrow. TTC is just so hard sometimes. I wish I could give you a big hug. You've had such a hard month.

@Suggerhoney it can be so tricky in long cycles not to analyse every data point because you just want that ovulation confirmed but it’s the overall pattern which matters and hopefully you’ll see that shift over the next few days.
I am of course a massive hypocrite who overanalyses every single temp I get :haha:

I’m having a bit of a bad day. Partly because it was my first day back at work after my holiday and I’m the only one in my team not off sick or on maternity so it was pure chaos!
But also because I was so excited for another temp rise this morning. My temps are in the post ov range for me. FF gave me crosshairs and put me at 3DPO. Brilliant!
However, this evening I’ve had more spotting which is becoming more like light bleeding and cramping. I don’t understand it?
Also had one of those high heart rate notifications from my Apple Watch, might be a coincidence but the last time that happened was in the couple of days before I had that big cyst that needed removing.
Ugh what a day!

@jellybeanxx Oh I'm so sorry you're having spotting. It's definitely odd that it's happening at 3 dpo. I can't help with the whole heartrate thing, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you're having a hard day. :hugs2:

Last edited:
Awww @Suggerhoney I really hope you're right based on your O pains. I did read that temps can sometimes take a couple of days to rise. They did a study where women charted, but they also checked with ultrasound when they ovulated. They found their temps didn't always go up the next day. A large percentage took longer. So l really hope that's all this is and you get a big temp rise tomorrow. TTC is just so hard sometimes. I wish I could give you a big hug. You've had such a hard month.

We will see love, I have had a slow rise b4 b4 so hopefully just that. I will carry on using opks unless ovulation gets confirmed.
I’ve not even been taking the maca or coq 10 because I was worried taking it so late in my cycle would mess things up even more,
Will probably re start them if ovulation is confirmed or mite wait until cd1 then start them.
The thing is if I haven’t ovulated and I don’t ovulate, when do I even expect AF. I really don’t wanna be having a crazy long long cycle at my age. I wanna get on with trying

@NightFlower
Good symptoms fx all good signs of a sticky beanie.

@jellybeanxx
This is the worst babe I just hate being in limbo and not knowing.
If my temps stay low and I haven’t ovulated and don’t ovulate at all. When do I expect AF?
I’m worried I’m gonna go on and on and on with no ovulation and no AF.
I wanna re start the maca and coq10 again and can’t until I know for sure I have ovulated as I don’t want to delay things even more.
Pluss 43 soon and Just wanna get on with trying and not be held back.
I’m scared if I’m never going to ovulate again.

I did my temp earlier tonight and it was 37c something but I bet tomorrow it will be back low again.
I’m really nervous about temping now.
Glad you have ovulated love but sorry about the spotting. It may be from ovulation. Fx that’s all it is.

Heeellllooooo everyone!! :D
I'm back again! And I will try my best to stick around and keep up with you all you've all been busy getting bfps in my absence I see! I've just read over 10 pages of thread and about 200 messages so hoping I'm all caught up lol:haha:
Congrats to all the bfps @angelbump @ByHisGrace and of course @NightFlower I'm soooo pleased to see the bfp from you.. I hope all your lines continue to progress beautifully xxx
@jellybeanxx great to see you finally left that stupid long cycle behind you but I hope this one doesn't cause you too much trauma. When was the cyst issue? I'm convinced I had a burst cyst last cycle I had spotting around ov time and was in a lot of pain. My af was also really really heavy with huge clots so I'm wondering if that was it passing out.
I'm hoping it's cleared the way so to speak for a bfp soon!
Anyways I'm back!! And feeling positive about this cycle I got a lovely pos opk yesterday the test line was actually darker than the control which I never see! So I dragged oh to bed as you do :haha: we dtd yesterday and today so I guess tomorrow I will be in the 2ww! Yay!
Good luck to all you ladies here and the new peeps I haven't chatted with yet xxx

@josephine3 thanks I'm holding my breath with testing. Hoping this is my sticky baby.

glad to see you're back and almost in the tww. Good luck hope you catch the eggy O:)

I am not sure what to think about when I got my peak this cycle. Thoughts?
Late CD 12, OPK test line was as dark as control. Late CD 13 test line was slightly lighter than control but then a few hours later early CD 14, OPK looked peak. I took a test at 1 am that day, so don't know if that is accurate?
Would you guys say peak was late CD 12 or early CD 14?
Top test CD 13, bottom test CD 14
We DTD CD 10, 12,14 and 15...so hope we covered all bases.
Ugh. Might start tracking BBT next cycle if this is unsuccessful because I am driving myself a bit crazy trying to determine when I may have ovulated.
But we did all we could, and it's all a game of nature and chance anyway. :)
PXL_20221106_054501510~2.jpg

@littlewitch The bottom test in the picture looks peak to me. So I'd go with that one. If I have 2 days that I'm debating between I always pick the later one because I know you can surge but not ovulate and then surge again and ovulate that time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->