November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Welcome back @josephine3 goodluck this cycle

definitely darker @NightFlower hoping this is it for you x

@Suggerhoney hope your doing well, it’s hard not to think negative when nothing is happening. Wishing you luck x

@jellybeanxx so sorry about the spotting, not sure what it could be from

as for me 8/9dpo and my tests arrived and I forgot I ordered the ones that give bad indents/ false lines lol my bad
Anyway took two cause you never know and nothing convincing

@ehjmorris
It really is love. Good Luck for when you test love. Sorry it’s the dodgy tests for you more coming? Shame your not near me I have so many tests it’s actually embarrassing lol:oops:

Morning ladies hope you all well? My temp dropped again today tbf I did sleep rubbish so could be that xx

@Suggerhoney it can be so tricky in long cycles not to analyse every data point because you just want that ovulation confirmed but it’s the overall pattern which matters and hopefully you’ll see that shift over the next few days.
I am of course a massive hypocrite who overanalyses every single temp I get :haha:

I’m having a bit of a bad day. Partly because it was my first day back at work after my holiday and I’m the only one in my team not off sick or on maternity so it was pure chaos!
But also because I was so excited for another temp rise this morning. My temps are in the post ov range for me. FF gave me crosshairs and put me at 3DPO. Brilliant!
However, this evening I’ve had more spotting which is becoming more like light bleeding and cramping. I don’t understand it?
Also had one of those high heart rate notifications from my Apple Watch, might be a coincidence but the last time that happened was in the couple of days before I had that big cyst that needed removing.
Ugh what a day!
Oh no that sucks so much. glad you got your crosshairs. Good luck hun I hope the spotting goes away it would suck if it was a cyst needing to be removed maybe a follicle burst a cyst hopefully just a small one.

@tdog temps are so sensitive probably would be the sleep.

@MumwithPCOS I no but now I'm at that time where I no I'm out aswell :cry: I no I'm only 5dpo (4dpo by ff) but still have that feeling xx

Woke up with heartburn again tho and the feeling very very sick :shrug: here's my chart xx

Screenshot_20221108_092322.jpg

@S_Dowd i hope the pregmates are just crap and you manage to get a better test. Could really see that line on the blue dye test

@NightFlower beautiful tests. Will you be trying a frer or clear blue? Hoping this is a super sticky healthy baby

@ByHisGrace oh love it’s so disheartening to see fainter lines. Hopefully it’s just more diluted urine or sometimes the tests can have less dye. I hope your next test is darker and af stays away

@Suggerhoney my temps took 2 days to rise with my son so I had myself 2 days behind. I found it crazy that I got a positive digital at what I thought was 8dpo but when I worked out my dates I’d ovulated the day of my peak. Ff gave me crosshairs 2 days late. I ovulated cd21 but ff put me at cd23 so I got my positive at 10dpo not 8. Which made more sense. I hope yours is just taking a day or two and you get a lovely clear jump. Unfortunately with anovulatory cycles you never know when af will finally show and it’s the most frustrating thing. I hope this isn’t that case for you. I feel for you so much coz I’ve had plenty of experience with them. It’s torture when ttc. Included my chart with my son
C4E5F77A-C32B-4C80-AB5C-23726E4A97BB.jpeg

@jellybeanxx I’m sorry you had a rough day. I hope your feeling better. But yay for ovulation. That’s great. Got everything crossed so hard for you

@josephine3 welcome back hun. Sounds like you got ovulation covered. Everything crossed this is your cycle

@littlewitch the bottom test looks peak to me hun. I would recommend temping if this cycle isn’t the one as you can pinpoint ovulation. It’s great to be able to have the confirmation. Hope you get your bfp instead tho, it’s sound like you’ve covered all bases. Best of luck

@tdog i know you will anyway but try not to worry about a couple of lower temps. A bad nights sleep or sleeping with your mouth open can have an effect. Your chart clearly shows you’ve ovulated. I’ve got everything crossed for you too.

@ehjmorris
It really is love. Good Luck for when you test love. Sorry it’s the dodgy tests for you more coming? Shame your not near me I have so many tests it’s actually embarrassing lol:oops:

I hope we all get what we want!
Haha I usually have a good stash, but used them all up on the mc last month :( I really wish I was the patient type lol
I can’t get any frer until Thursday probably but will try tomorrow
I don’t have a particular brand I like to use for early testing besides frer even tho they give bad indents

@Laurabub84 I no it is hard not to worry ad you say I am trying to be so positive about it all, but I keep thinking deep down iam out:cry: I get so negative all the time lol ill be 8dpo on Thursday I had the pains and everything on cd23 so frel I ovulated then not when ffs said, its been very fare its been wrong xx

@Laurabub84 I no it is hard not to worry ad you say I am trying to be so positive about it all, but I keep thinking deep down iam out:cry: I get so negative all the time lol ill be 8dpo on Thursday I had the pains and everything on cd23 so frel I ovulated then not when ffs said, its been very fare its been wrong xx

It’s so early to lose hope but I understand your mentally preparing yourself. You just want to protect yourself from disappointment. It’s hard. I really, really hope this is your month to get your healthy sticky bfp. When will you start testing do you think?

It’s so early to lose hope but I understand your mentally preparing yourself. You just want to protect yourself from disappointment. It’s hard. I really, really hope this is your month to get your healthy sticky bfp. When will you start testing do you think?

I'm going ro hopefully start Thursday I'll be 8dpo then I no it will prob be negative but that way i haven't tried to soon xx

Edit I'll be 7dpo lol see brain fart :rofl: xx

@ehjmorris Sorry you accidentally bought tests with bad indents. Those are the worst!

@tdog Sorry you got a low temp, but sleeping bad can definitely do it. A single temp doesn't generally mean much! Keep the hope alive my friend! I am praying this is your month. But I get it. Sometimes it's easier to be pessimistic than hopeful. Hope can be painful sometimes when things don't turn out the way we want.

@Laurabub84 Thank you for looking at the my test pic. I thought I was crazy, but obviously I'm not and something was on that test. Now the question is was it just blue dye trickery???

11 dpo today. Yesterday I had pink spotting in the late morning/early afternoon just once and then it turned brown and happened on and off the rest of the afternoon/evening. But very very little. Like a tiny tinge on the toilet paper.

I also had cramps last night. But they didn't feel like AF cramps to me. My AF cramps are duller and more in my back. These were sharper. Felt very strange. I also don't typically get AF cramps before AF starts.

But no spotting or cramping this morning so far

I also forgot to mention that my temp was low yesterday. I don't have a proper chart, but I charted for over 2 years, and I have really consistent pre and post ovulation temps. Anything under 97 is pre ovulation and anything over 97.18 is post ovulation. If I get a temp in between that then it usually depends if I took my temperature early morning vs late morning.

So I will sometimes temp just to see where I'm at. I have no idea why I took my temp yesterday as I knew I had already ovulated, but my temp was 96.89.... Which is where my pre ovulation temps usually are. I thought it was odd, and when I started spotting I was seriously wondering if AF was going to start 3 days early.

But this morning I took it at 5:30am almost 3 hours earlier than normal and it was 97.24 (97.74 adjusted for time) which is a perfectly acceptable post ovulation temp for me. So now I'm wondering if maybe it was implantation??? I literally prayed and cried all evening yesterday, but I am cautiously a little more optimistic at the moment. I mean cramps, a little bit of spotting, and a temperature dip that only lasts for 1 day..... Maybe??? Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. I don't know.

@S_Dowd that does sound promising love especially the low temp and spotting oh and defo the cramps so so hopeful for you:dust: xx

Yea sometimes I feel optimistic sometimes I don't just have to wait and see that's all we can really do I supose xx

@tdog I look forward to seeing your tests

@S_Dowd they all sound very promising implantation signs. Hopefully a lovely dark bfp will follow

@S_Dowd that does sound promising love especially the low temp and spotting oh and defo the cramps so so hopeful for you:dust: xx

Yea sometimes I feel optimistic sometimes I don't just have to wait and see that's all we can really do I supose xx

Swings and roundabouts as they say in the UK. I recently learned that phrase and I absolutely love it lol
It's the perfect description for TTC

I don't think this will go well. :nope: I really hope it will. Af due Friday. I'm 10dpo. Gassy , heartburn still after I eat. Tired. Bbs hurt. I'll keep testing till Friday.

Screenshot_20221108-081816_Gallery.jpg

Oh we must have posted at the same time! I still see lines what tests are you using? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->