November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Swings and roundabouts as they say in the UK. I recently learned that phrase and I absolutely love it lol
It's the perfect description for TTC

Yea we do say that and I absolutely agree it does sum ttc to a t :shrug: itching to test still tho the will power I have to have lol xx

Oh we must have posted at the same time! I still see lines what tests are you using? X
I've been using frer test strips, easy@home, keysmed, femometer.

The two I took this morning were easy@home qnd femometer.

@NightFlower I am still hoping with all my heart things turn out okay. I do still see lines. I hope they start getting darker. [-o<
Me to I'm still early usually my tests darken up after af is due. I'm trying to rush it but obviously can't make hcg rise any faster. Might hold of testing tomorrow just to take a break.

When will you be u be testing @S_Dowd?? Good luck!!
@NightFlower any more tests from you?? Xxx

I took one of the pregmate cheapies this morning and it's still BFN, but tdog informed me that those apparently suck for early testing lol. She said hers didn't get good lines until like 22dpo or something crazy. And upon doing some research I saw pics of blazing positive FRERs and positive digitsls and negative pregmates.

I didn't feel very hopeful yesterday after the spotting, so I never got out to get real tests. I may try to go today. I still have my FMU in a cup in my bathroom. Gross I know lol.

Here are some pics of the dumb pregmate test I took this morningIMG_20221108_055216094.jpg NegativeImage_66e5ae79-d19c-4c77-bcfe-9cf82f724507~2.png :

IMG_20221108_055216094.jpg

@S_Dowd what dpo are you again sorry I've forgotten lol xx

@S_Dowd then I'll post the one it started getting darker :shrug: xx

20220502_180143.jpg10dpo 20220504_074957.jpg11dpo
20220514_081711.jpg22dpo
20220516_073245.jpg24dpo

@tdog thank you for posting those! I'm 11 dpo today. I have a 12 day luteal phase, so AF is due Thursday.

I do see lines on your tests at the 11-12 day mark.... Where I didn't see anything on mine today except for a faint shadow, but I almost always see shadows on these tests.

But I see what you mean about them being very very faint for quite a while.

@tdog thank you for posting those! I'm 11 dpo today. I have a 12 day luteal phase, so AF is due Thursday.

I do see lines on your tests at the 11-12 day mark.... Where I didn't see anything on mine today except for a faint shadow, but I almost always see shadows on these tests.

But I see what you mean about them being very very faint for quite a while.

They were awful but if that was implantation yesterday it takes a few days for hcg to show on a test so hoping you get a lovely bfp surprise xx

They were awful but if that was implantation yesterday it takes a few days for hcg to show on a test so hoping you get a lovely bfp surprise xx

That's a good point. You are so so sweet! Thank you for helping me keep my spirits up. I am mostly feeling pessimistic about this cycle, but I have a tiny sliver of hope lol. The hail Mary "maybe it was implantation symptoms and not AF" lol

I just haven't been on this rollercoaster in so long. I'm out of practice lol. The BFP in September was a total surprise. I mean my DH had been taking fertility vitamins for a few months, but I didn't actually believe they were going to do anything. I didn't even test until I was late and had been feeling sick and weird for 4 days lol. I have got to chill out or I'm going to drive myself crazy lol

@S_Dowd oh I've saved fmu loads of times but the worst was when my partner opened the bathroom cabinet and found it :haha: he said to me 'That best not be a cup of your piss in the bathroom' lmao he was so grossed out I was pretty embarrassed too x

Obviously he had no idea why it was there either and trying to explain why to him he was so spun out he really didn't get it :haha:

@S_Dowd oh I've saved fmu loads of times but the worst was when my partner opened the bathroom cabinet and found it :haha: he said to me 'That best not be a cup of your piss in the bathroom' lmao he was so grossed out I was pretty embarrassed too x

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha!!!!!! Oh that's hilarious! My husband doesn't even question it any more lol. I just leave it on the counter :rofl:

I have 1 more femometer left I will use in the morning tom. This was my fmu and afternoon test. 10dpo. Easy@home is negative so idk how this will go.:shrug: hoping for the best. Having some ovary pain here and there.

Screenshot_20221108-132426_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221108-132437_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221108-132542_Gallery.jpg

Same tests different lighting

I have 1 more femometer left I will use in the morning tom. This was my fmu and afternoon test. 10dpo. Easy@home is negative so idk how this will go.:shrug: hoping for the best. Having some ovary pain here and there.

View attachment 1112351 View attachment 1112352 View attachment 1112353

Same tests different lighting

I think this lighting is better. I can totally still see the lines and they look darker than they did in the first pics you posted earlier.

I've decided not to buy any FRERs, yet. I am going to keep taking the pregmate ones every morning. Once AF is officially late or if I get a line on the pregmate ones, then I will buy a FRER. I think this is a good balance for me. I still get to pee on something every day, but it's not an expensive something And for anyone curious, I've had no spotting or cramping today so far, and I actually feel pretty good. Not anxious or weepy. This is the most myself I've felt since my early loss in September, and it feels really good. I feel like whatever is going to happen is going to happen and it will all be okay either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->