November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

As for me, 14dpo and my line was just the barest whisper of a suggestion of pink. Not even worth taking a pic of.:sad2:

I got a dye stealer at 15dpo with my August baby. So I'm not terribly hopeful.

As for me, 14dpo and my line was just the barest whisper of a suggestion of pink. Not even worth taking a pic of.:sad2:

Oh I'm so so sorry. My heart goes out to you, sweetie. I wish I could give you a hug.

Hugs ladies. Following, work keeps swallowing me up though. Need to escape this toxic place but I am such an optimist ](*,)

Sorry for the bfns and really praying lines get darker. Big big hugs

@jellybeanxx Oh I'm so sorry you're having spotting. It's definitely odd that it's happening at 3 dpo. I can't help with the whole heartrate thing, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you're having a hard day. :hugs2:

Thank you, you’re so sweet! Your temp dip and spotting sound like a good sign. Keeping everything crossed for you! Is it just your partners fertility vitamins that’s been new? You must have tried all sorts over the years! I feel like I’ve tried every supplement going!

We will see love, I have had a slow rise b4 b4 so hopefully just that. I will carry on using opks unless ovulation gets confirmed.
I’ve not even been taking the maca or coq 10 because I was worried taking it so late in my cycle would mess things up even more,
Will probably re start them if ovulation is confirmed or mite wait until cd1 then start them.
The thing is if I haven’t ovulated and I don’t ovulate, when do I even expect AF. I really don’t wanna be having a crazy long long cycle at my age. I wanna get on with trying

@NightFlower
Good symptoms fx all good signs of a sticky beanie.

@jellybeanxx
This is the worst babe I just hate being in limbo and not knowing.
If my temps stay low and I haven’t ovulated and don’t ovulate at all. When do I expect AF?
I’m worried I’m gonna go on and on and on with no ovulation and no AF.
I wanna re start the maca and coq10 again and can’t until I know for sure I have ovulated as I don’t want to delay things even more.
Pluss 43 soon and Just wanna get on with trying and not be held back.
I’m scared if I’m never going to ovulate again.

I did my temp earlier tonight and it was 37c something but I bet tomorrow it will be back low again.
I’m really nervous about temping now.
Glad you have ovulated love but sorry about the spotting. It may be from ovulation. Fx that’s all it is.

I’m not certain I’ve ovulated to be honest but then I never am! I wish I could give you a definite answer for how long a cycle lasts if it’s anovulatory but unfortunately it’s varied a lot for me. I’ve had super short ones of a couple of weeks and ones that have gone on for over 100 days. You can take a course of medication that will kick start AF. It basically mimics progesterone and makes your body think you’ve ovulated so then you have a bleed. I think GPs tend to wait for 6 months though which is frustrating! My gynaecologist suggested I use a cycle of BCP to kick start AF if I stopped ovulating again but I worry it’ll mess up my cycles more.
I totally get your frustration with it, I feel like I’m against the clock too with how long it takes me to conceive anyway!

Heeellllooooo everyone!! :D
I'm back again! And I will try my best to stick around and keep up with you all you've all been busy getting bfps in my absence I see! I've just read over 10 pages of thread and about 200 messages so hoping I'm all caught up lol:haha:
Congrats to all the bfps @angelbump @ByHisGrace and of course @NightFlower I'm soooo pleased to see the bfp from you.. I hope all your lines continue to progress beautifully xxx
@jellybeanxx great to see you finally left that stupid long cycle behind you but I hope this one doesn't cause you too much trauma. When was the cyst issue? I'm convinced I had a burst cyst last cycle I had spotting around ov time and was in a lot of pain. My af was also really really heavy with huge clots so I'm wondering if that was it passing out.
I'm hoping it's cleared the way so to speak for a bfp soon!
Anyways I'm back!! And feeling positive about this cycle I got a lovely pos opk yesterday the test line was actually darker than the control which I never see! So I dragged oh to bed as you do :haha: we dtd yesterday and today so I guess tomorrow I will be in the 2ww! Yay!
Good luck to all you ladies here and the new peeps I haven't chatted with yet xxx

Welcome back! All the best with this cycle!
I had the cyst removed back in March. It was so scary and I’m hoping it doesn’t happen again. Worried I’ll lose an ovary next time!

Morning ladies hope you all well? My temp dropped again today tbf I did sleep rubbish so could be that xx

Bad sleep can definitely impact on your temps if you’re using a bbt thermometer! Just look at that overall pattern. Get some of that positivity back woman!

Oh I’m so sorry lovely, that’s so unfair :hugs:

@NightFlower I could’ve sworn I’d added a quote from you in as well! I really need to read the thread more than once a day to keep up!
Anyway, I find those strip type tests take ages to darken up. Hoping you get some darker ones soon!

According to FF I’m 4DPO. No more spotting today but lots of cramping and a temp dip. I just want normal predictable cycles!

@jellybeanxx I'm trying to get the positivity back but just not working out for me :shrug: I've been crampy on and off all day aswell tbh like af on her way :cry: xx

@jellybeanxx Yes! He started them in the Spring. They say it takes 3 months for a complete turnover of sperm, and I got pregnant on the second cycle after he would have had a total turnover. I took the female version for only 2 weeks before I got pregnant, but I don't think that was long enough to do anything. And our issue is MFI. He had 0% morphology with amorphous heads which made natural conception almost impossible even though his count and motility were in the normal range. And yes we had tried stuff in the past vitamins/supplements of all kinds. He even went to a urologist and was put on Clomid. Nothing worked. In January he said he was going to get me pregnant this year..... I laughed. But technically he was right even if that baby wasn't meant to be. I did lose 40 lbs last year as well, but I was at my current weight and even smaller than this years ago when we first started trying, and I never got pregnant... So while I'm sure it didn't hurt anything I'm not convinced it is the reason either. We were on vacation celebrating our 12th Anniversary on Dolfin Island in Alabama, but we had been on vacation before and never conceived. So I really think it's something in those vitamins!

@jellybeanxx yes think I saw that but forgot to reply. They do seen to take a while.

Good luck when you start testing

Hey ladies

hope your doing okay, will catch up on thread tonight
But I may have gotten a vfl on frer today
3 pee of the day as smu was too diluted.

can’t quite tell if it’s pink or indent

5BC94F4D-9A96-48A4-8C3A-C9F50E3C95FF.jpeg 8209050A-8022-4A89-A6A7-B1B06C43D990.jpeg

Just an indent, took another to see and it’s negative. :( same sample too
Oh no that’s awful. Is there no pink to first one? I’ve had varying darkness to lines on frer with same sample.

Oh no that’s awful. Is there no pink to first one? I’ve had varying darkness to lines on frer with same sample.
I don’t think so, not that I can say for sure

@ehjmorris i do hope its not an indent! I found if i dipped a second test in the same pee it was quite a bit fainter. But if i waited even an hour later (without drinking) and went again i got the line back. Early testing is so frustrating and I often wondered why we put ourselves through it lol

@ehjmorris I see them but tbf I have done that myself and done same fxd it turns into something xx

My temp went back up but still slept rubbish so don't have a clue :shrug: but tbh I no I'm out been cramping alot which I normally get before af anyway, think I just no in my heart tbh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->