• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

I have just found out frer are now 6.5miu so will show up earlier than ICs!! Things have changed a lot since I had DD, and also explains why I got such a good line on the frer compared to my dipstrips

I have been good at talking myself out of it but today I'm feeling so off, then I had some strong cramping and a hot flash!!!!! Really really wearing down my resolve to wait!!! Let's see if I can stay strong!!

Have you not got any internet cheap test you could use in the meen time & save your FRER x

I may do that tomorrow morning. We will see how resilient I feel! Haha

I'm pretty sure i'm out this month i have no CM at all which as far i know know is a sign of AF coming, the witch is due on Wednesday :(

Thejoie, your chart looks great.

Thank you!!! I'm still holding my breath every morning and nervous as ever when I take it in the morning!!
I felt some dull cramping this morning.
Fell asleep at 930 again last night... lol I'm so old....

I DID NOT TEST! Gonna wait till I'm 10 dpo like I said.

I feel like im out. isnt two lower temps back to back bad? heres my chart. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161111-062630.jpg
    Screenshot_20161111-062630.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
I hope Im not out. fx. maybe it will go back up tmrw and not go down anymore but no symptoms this morning. hope we all get BFP this month. ff has my af starting in a week

anyone ever look at countdown to pregnancy website and other hcg test? im looking at wondfu ones bc thats what I have. I am on my phone but im trying hard to see the 2nd line on some that people voted as positive and just dont see it. Im close to caving and using one but I only have a few. worried itl be positive but I wont see it and count it as negative or that its just way too early but I see some got positive at 8dpo. Im going crazy lol

I'm 8dpo today and I'm gonna hold out. As much as I want to know, I don't want to be disappointed... your odds improve so much by waiting the few extra days. I'm staying strong haha (for now...)

Ok I caved and used one and bfn but I think I have the need to test out of my system for a few days at least. I dont want to tell my hubby til I know for sure bc he will be more upset than me but we kinda expect that it cld take a while so I want to surprise him with good news not the negatives. so hes at work now I tested and he will be home all weekend so I wont be able to test til monday so I will be at 11dpo then at least. anyone else the same or do you share the bfn s with your other half every time?

No- I don't tell my husband. Last month when I got AF- I grabbed a beer and he just gave me a look and knew. I don't give him alllllll the nitty gritty details

I got a definate positive opk today. Gonna jump hubby tonight!

Attachments

• 20161111_120804.jpg
    20161111_120804.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
I don't tell hubby, I think he'd think me crazy if he knew how much I POAS. He's home tonight, I can't wait to surprise him, but I haven't quite figured out exactly how yet.

ok Im trying to stay positive. Girly922 maybe my chart will be like yours and get a bfp . yea my hubby would think I was crazy too. He believes it will just happen and not to worry but I worry. I mean every little possible symptom hes like maybe your pregnant and Im like its not that simple and it takes time but I dont want it to take time. He just seems so sure it will happen any time now and I am not.I worry. but fx for it to be that simple.

I'm pretty sure my husband has no idea how the "getting pregnant" process actually works. He has the same thought "it will happen... " I think most men have that thought process. They don't understand the specifics that go into it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->